Thread: The end of the world is about two months away.

Remember those predictions about the world coming to an end on 12/21/12 -- well it's only about two months away. So what are you planning to do?

Celebrate Christmas early? Take Holiday vacations early? Tell your sweetie that you want to have the wedding earlier than next spring? Or tell your sweetie that you think a Spring 2013 wedding would be better?

Me? I'm not planning for an end of the world on December 21, so it's just business as usual and life as usual for me. I'm still going to pay my bills, do my job, be nice to people, and do a full week of grocery shopping when I normally do my shopping.

But I can understand how someone might want to schedule a big party for the night before because it would make for an interesting theme.

Less than two weeks to go, and I haven't heard a peep about this anywhere lately. Is someone not telling me something?

The forecast for Friday doesn't look all that encouraging.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Remember those predictions about the world coming to an end on 12/21/12 -- well it's only about two months away. So what are you planning to do?

Celebrate Christmas early? Take Holiday vacations early? Tell your sweetie that you want to have the wedding earlier than next spring? Or tell your sweetie that you think a Spring 2013 wedding would be better?

Me? I'm not planning for an end of the world on December 21, so it's just business as usual and life as usual for me. I'm still going to pay my bills, do my job, be nice to people, and do a full week of grocery shopping when I normally do my shopping.

But I can understand how someone might want to schedule a big party for the night before because it would make for an interesting theme.
    One guy told me he's not paying any bills till after friday. I said what are you saving the $$ for if the world does end!! He gave me a blank look.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    One guy told me he's not paying any bills till after friday. I said what are you saving the $$ for if the world does end!! He gave me a blank look.

Remember he who dies with the most debt wins.

Thread Information