Thread: Arci As a Psychic

Has anyone noticed that just about everything Arci predicted regarding Rob's play strategy publication was true? Has anyone else noticed that the data from the storage unit, and any math, and any history, and any detail, has panned out exactly as Arci said? Has anyone noticed the slippages from various personas that eventually leaked, as predcited by Arci?

Now, Arci, next question -- that Mayan calendar thing? Do we really have just two months to party?

The envelope please ....

Arcinack predicts you have many years to party on, don't blow it all in the next two months.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Now, Arci, next question -- that Mayan calendar thing? Do we really have just two months to party?
    This reminds me of a true story. First, a question: how would you like to spend your last days alive?

Well, about a decade or so ago, at Caesars palace, a man who was seriously ill, who was near death, was wheeled into Caesars Palace on a gurney, attended by nurses, attached to various IVs, just so that he could throw the dice one more time. The dealers told me that story-- I wasn't there. And the story telling ended with the dealers wondering if rolling dice was really that important that someone on literally on their death bed would want to come to Caesars to play craps one more time.

But when you think about it, that guy was lucky. He actually had the time and the resources to be able to get taken in an ambulance, attended by nurses, to Caesars Palace to roll the dice one more time. How lucky he was to schedule that "one more trip" to the craps tables.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    This reminds me of a true story. First, a question: how would you like to spend your last days alive?

Well, about a decade or so ago, at Caesars palace, a man who was seriously ill, who was near death, was wheeled into Caesars Palace on a gurney, attended by nurses, attached to various IVs, just so that he could throw the dice one more time. The dealers told me that story-- I wasn't there. And the story telling ended with the dealers wondering if rolling dice was really that important that someone on literally on their death bed would want to come to Caesars to play craps one more time.

But when you think about it, that guy was lucky. He actually had the time and the resources to be able to get taken in an ambulance, attended by nurses, to Caesars Palace to roll the dice one more time. How lucky he was to schedule that "one more trip" to the craps tables.
    Within reason, it's not a bad philosophy to "live for the moment" because that next moment may never come. Don't turn your back on that Amish pitcher & saucer set you really liked in that souvenir shop in Pennsylvania over 39 years ago because you'll buy it the next time. Whenever my wife hesitates about something, all I need to say is "little blue pitcher".

Thread Information