Thread: The Church of the Math.

Only die-hard skeptics may join. Any deviation from common sense is allowed. Only numbers matter. You must attend at least a minimum of 8 hours a day. Cheat sheets may not be used for coffee coasters, as they contain the gospel for those who may momentarily slip into unconciousness while attending. Negative ev games are not allowed and any deviation will cause name-calling, condemnation, and general hatred to correct the offender.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    only die-hard skeptics may join. Any deviation from common sense is allowed. Only numbers matter. You must attend at least a minimum of 8 hours a day. Cheat sheets may not be used for coffee coasters, as they contain the gospel for those who may momentarily slip into unconciousness while attending. Negative ev games are not allowed and any deviation will cause name-calling, condemnation, and general hatred to correct the offender.
    ding ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner best written post of the week ding ding ding ding

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    ding ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner best written post of the week ding ding ding ding
    He he he. All seriousness aside, I agree with you that win goals and stopping when ahead are probably the biggest improvement in anyone's game.

In this age of electronics, computers, high speed communications, robotics, etc. I do find it humorous that some people still believe in magic.

Only die-hard skeptics may join. Any deviation from common sense is allowed. Only numbers matter. You must attend at least a minimum of 8 hours a day. Cheat sheets may not be used for coffee coasters, as they contain the gospel for those who may momentarily slip into unconciousness while attending. Negative ev games are not allowed and any deviation will cause name-calling, condemnation, and general hatred to correct the offender.
    BINGO!-- BUT uh-oh....a dig on an AP's true religion. Oh well, it might be good enough to kill an hour or two hugging & puffing while sitting around doing nothing.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    In this age of electronics, computers, high speed communications, robotics, etc. I do find it humorous that some people still believe in magic.
    I find it humorous that I have a God-given computer more complex and reliable than the most modern technology! Now thats MAGIC!

I find it humorous that I have a God-given computer more complex and reliable than the most modern technology! Now thats MAGIC!
    What's amazing is you choose not to use it.

Thread Information