Pat's Restaurant in LA has delicious food... and it's Kosher. I would never have picked it for dinner, but relatives were in town and it was close to where they are staying and so we met there. I had the cedar plank salmon and it was the best I have ever had. I am a salmon lover, and I have had cedar plank salmon at various restaurants and this was the best at Pat's Restaurant. It was also a large piece of fish and moderately priced at $22 with sides included. Yeah, it was a deal considering that other restaurants have priced a lesser presentation for about $10 to $20 more.

Until I had the cedar plank salmon at Pat's I thought the best cedar plank salmon I ever had was from the room service kitchen at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. The room service salmon actually tasted better than what Central was serving -- Central is the 24 hour restaurant off the main lobby at Caesars. I had both the same day, so I can make an honest comparison of the two.

Right now I would rank Pat's as the best, followed by the room service salmon and then Central's dish.

Other restaurants over the years haven't measured up. But in the future if I find a better cedar plank salmon I will let you know.

Getting back to Pat's: you can dress up or dress down, definitely do make reservations because the place gets busy, there is valet parking that is only $4 and parking in the neighborhood is tough.

Service was very good.

Pat's is at 9233 W. Pico Blvd. at the corner of Glenville Drive in LA. 310-205-8705