Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post

MDawg wins about 80% of his max bets. Are you saying he's a liar? That's a suspending offense, dude.
I don't know who that is. Sounds like a made up character in a made up James Bond thriller.

And yes, of ALL the quirky and odd things and rules about Shackleford. You can say you don't beleive someone. But if you say "fiction" or making it up or sometimes even if that person complains about you saying you don't beleive, the great and powerful one decides that is calling someone a liar and suspendable offense. There is zero difference in saying you don't believe someone and "fiction" or making stuff up. The rules on that forum are a constant moving target.
I've said this before, but basically the rules allow everyone to lie as much as they want. But if you call anyone a liar, that's against the rules. Well, Groucho Marx would have a hard time joining that club.

It's absurd. The rules are subjective, based on personal interpretation of certain words, such as "trolling." Based on personal subjective whim, you can wind up with telling the truth defined as "trolling." Then you have everyone allowed to lie with impunity. Then you have calling anyone a liar reason for suspension.

There's only one way for a forum to go with rules like that, and WoV going there.

Appeals to rules and regs that are wholly subjective is just out and out nonsense. It's essentially a checkers club for people who think they are playing chess. I don't even know what to think, as some of the stuff that gets spouted is so naive.