Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
Almost as sad as feeling the need to take the time to do it. (Explaining it to BH)

Wise up.

Don’t you get it?

In these last days, Blackhole can only find joy in bringing annoyance and irritation to others. It’s really all he has. I don’t need to know his situation to come to this conclusion as his posting tone alone makes it obvious.

You should pity Blackhole, as I do. I feel sorry for him. That you feel the need to defend yourself against any except the absolute most vile or baseless accusations is borderline incomprehensible to me. He called you a liar, so what?

Why should you care what his opinion is? It would be like me worrying about what a blind dog that’s going to die of old age any day thinks of me. A mean blind dog, at that. You try to feed him or scratch him and he tries to take your hand off.

Whatever happened to lead you to this state, Blackhole, I’m truly sorry.

Poor son of a bitch.
I do pity blackhole AND SINGER. I honestly do. But that doesn't mean I am going to allow them to lie about me, my career and what I have accomplished (of what I am proud of).

Maybe it is my fault for participating here on a forum like this, in the first place. I accept that. But I also participate on a serious blackjack forum, with serious blackjack players of all levels. No it's not Norms site where I had a very high helpful rating, but blackjackinfo with much less traffic these days. And I get private message fairly regularly at that forum as well as by email from players with questions and asking advice. And multiple times a year someone will publicly thank me for helping them.

Now recently on another forum, one that I used to participate at and now occasionally post something, I responded to a question from a newer player about card counting. And the response was something like "well I heard you are a fake anyway". So my point is it does go to credibilty. These guys like blackhole and Singer, lately Mdawg and even Moses to some degree are out to discredit me. So you ask "so what" why do I care? That is why.