Starting off a new thread with one of kew's many ongoing and uneducated lies doesn't exactly radiate the desire he has in trying to debunk how he leads a sour, unfulfilled life.

Playing my VP strategy never somehow "turned -EV into +EV plays"....nor was it ever identified as such. It very simply and VERY effectively provides the best opportunity for me to do in my own specified chunk of time what you say you just did within your own specified chunk of time--to get ahead and take a well-deserved break, for as long as a particular player chooses for his or her own particular reasons. And I guess you see....it kinda works, right?

Other than that (and your obvious craving to forum-post while most are showing they have other important parts of their lives to attend to) if a true AP takes time off, all they are doing is lowering their income. That's the cold hard truth of it. But there are a myriad of valid excuses, trade-offs, and other reasons not readily explicable, for doing this that come into play for everyone, and since no one walks 24/7 in anyone else's shoes, to criticize another for doing so is to show ignorance. And making shit up about why you're taking issue with other people's choices is never gonna be anything but a grinding internal struggle.

If only redietz could put down his thoughts in English instead of Red Chinese....