Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

SWEET.

JUST GOT THIS BOOK IN THE MAIL. WILL BE SHARING PASSAGES WITH ALL THE SHARPS INORDER TO CRUSH.

Machine telepathy > all this bullshit AP stuff

Name:  profile.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  10.0 KB
I really shouldn't get into this, but I would like to hear your thoughts when you have read through the whole book. Several weeks ago, you sounded like you were going into it with an open mind. Even criticized me for speaking bad about the book when I hadn't read it. I don't know how much you have read but you sound a little less "open-minded" right now.

And while your criticism of me for an opinion on a book I hadn't read was somewhat fair, I have heard enough of Rob's interviews (with Alan), read one with Shackleford and read way to much of his comments on this forum on the topic.

I am NOT talking about the double up bug claim, specifically his other claims in which he claims to have won hundreds of thousands over a number of years. It is all voodoo concepts, like progressive wagering, stop limits, "special players", short term variance duplicated over and over (equaling long-term wins), hot machines...which gets into machines teleporting information to the player, and various other voodoo degenerate gambling concepts stacked on top of one another, as if stacking multiple negative ideas and concepts somehow makes it a positive play??

Rob's ideas are really a who's who of voodoo gambling concepts, right down to his allegations that the machines aren't random, which as he explains it would violate the laws of every gambling jurisdiction, including Nevada.

So since I haven't read either book and have no intention to, I would like to hear your thoughts and if I am missing something and maybe not giving Rob credit where some is due.
Please post where I criticized you in regards to this book. I'm pretty sure you missed a joke somewhere if it happened.

I will highlight passages and take pictures but it'll have to be when I'm back home to pick up the book + sitting around doing nothing.

Who knows, I'm honestly kinda curious. Rob is a talented writer and a hell of a troll.