Thread: Documenting History

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Every gaming enthusiast knows how for almost 8 YEARS! I documented both my winning play strategies as well as the BS about advantage play and advantage players, in my UNDENIABLE TRUTH Gaming Today column. And I was informed that their most popular article ever was when they ran my publicly proposing a six-figure bet to self-proclaimed, but since failed, "luminary" sports bettor FEZZIK, that I indeed could prove my winnings-to-date--along with identifying where I had already put up my escrow--with their managing editor appropriately re-titling it "Gaming Today Columnist Throws Down The Gauntlet".

Well, nothing could have thrilled Owner/Publisher Chuck DiRocco more. He couldn't stand the constant flow of nonsense from the likes of Jean Scott, Dan Paymar, and Bob Dancer, and he loathed Fezzik and his big mouth on local radio. The fact that Fezzik was part of the LVA crowd made this whole episode even more satisfying for him, as in the end, that entire bunch ran scurrying for the hills with their tails tucked firmly between their tails. There they were, proudly standing together talking and writing trash about me week after week as my articles continued to document my winning hundreds of thousands of dollars on "unbeatable" -EV machines....yet that entire LVA machine was rendered gutless & helpless by my big challenge.

Those were certainly the days...but Wait! When arci made one of those to me here recently, and then predictably diverted and deflected and stalled himself into escaping the whole thing after I accepted and took identified action, it got me thinking. This is something I'd love the gaming world to see, and what better way to expose arcimedes/shadowman/spock/mroejacks and all his other silly aliases etc. etc. etc. as the lying phoney he's always been?! Oh what FUN! I've also been itching to tell what the Wizard told me & advertizes on his sites about non-random machines vs. what he did when actually confronted with the situation.So I made a call, and they're giving me a 2-time opening to write about it, as long as one of the articles fully explains the strategies I've used to help me become the winner I've been and continue to be, since quitting as a failed "AP". They're also allowing me to put in links to this forum so people can waste no time watching me explain my special plays videos that have been instrumental in helping me consistently win, and reading arci's own words as he weasels & lies his way into...and then out of...his challenge. GT's naturally not so much interested in an anonymous Internet hack's antics as they are in what I have to say about the machine--and any reaction that may come in from Shackleford and/or the Gaming Commission.

This one's dedicated to you, Chuck!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 09-02-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Thread Information