Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Awwww, mickey's backing off from his Fezzik challenge. Who knew? LOL.

I'll do it if Fezzik does it. Bottom line. He's the most knowledgeable, most experienced, most solid reputation with the most spectacular, documented results. Being questioned by Fezzik would be a true test. Set it up, baby. I may as well be questioned by the best.
Not backing off anything. You are the one backing off. You've threatened to publicly attack Fezzik. What's that all about? As soon as I tell him you want to talk about "the group and the mea culpa" what do you think he's going to do? Consent to being on a show where someone is going to attack him? You're trying to fuck things up. You know he won't do it under those conditions. Fraud.

But I'll damn sure make contact and tell him there's a huckster in Tennessee that wants a showdown with him. You're banking that I can't pull it off.
You swore up and down you were going to be on GWAE too. Rinse and repeat.

No, mickey. YOU said I'd be on GWAE if I contacted them, which I did. I emailed Munch twice. It appears that you were pulling some nonsense, probably misreporting their interest.

In fact, I'm emailing them again today as a courtesy to pass along my dates in Las Vegas. I think you better check your own posts and learn to read.

And I will not publicly attack Fezzik. I will just let him know that I am somewhat informed. Unlike you, mickey.

When you mention "the huckster," also mention that "the huckster" is in contact with his successful predecessor regarding "the debacle." He'll know what I'm talking about.

Mickey, you are so completely uninformed and out of your depth. But be sure to contact Fezzik regarding "the huckster." Please. I think it'll be eye-opening when he realizes his predecessor and "the huckster" may be working together.

Oh, mickey, I have to add this. Please let Fezzik know that "the huckster" is doing some work for George Anastasia's radio series. LOL.
Mickey didn't know about the parlay card tricks. A spot where lines aren't adjusted. Mickey would have readily figured it out had he encountered it. The guy clearly knows numbers and anyone in the slot game knows this. He has a pretty damn good natural ability with numbers. You on the other hand seem to scoff at numbers.

People - figure it out.

The fact that you try SO HARD to discredit him with scant details is just further evidence of you being bullshit.

Talk about out of depth. You are so ignorant you scoffed at the math and terminology readily used by winning sports bettors all over. You ridiculed me, yet the terminology I used seems to be in common usage and amongst winning bettors.

Again, the question remains. How did you report a ROI on your website without using the concept of EV in sports betting? Stop hiding in the shadows like a little avoiding rodent and answer the damn question.

The large letters are for emphasis not anger.