Dan on Poker Fraud Alert said something like,"On Poker Fraud Alert where you don't have a Posting Limit, you are actually a really good Poster who doesn't Troll like you did on VCT. If you come back to VCT and post serious posts, I'll seriously consider reinstating your full posting rights. "

When I trolled on VCT, I was basically told that VCT was a place that was a totally unrestricted place with no rules where you can say anything you want with no consequences, a wild, free for all place. So I trolled hard. On Dan's other Website, Poker Fraud Alert, I never got the impression that PFA was a place where you could Troll as hard as you want with no consequences, so I never trolled on PFA. Also in 2019 when the posting limit was imposed on me, I was not in a good mental place.

2019 was the same year that I got permanently banned from WOV for a fed up one time cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times. I went on various rants about WOV as I felt betrayed by WOV when I felt I should have been supported. On another Website, Posters were like,"Why are you trying so hard to be reinstated on a Website that dumped YOU and not the other way around? They treated you like trash for three years and then threw you out like yesterday's trash when they should have been supporting you. WHY do you want to be reinstated there?" That really put things into perspective for me and I realized I looked crazy ranting about WOV permanently banning me. I should have handled my banning from WOV like a mature Adult, not rant constantly on VCT like an unhinged psycho.

Also, AFTER I walked away from VCT over the posting limit thing, Dan on PFA admitted a LOT of Posters complained about me and wanted me banned and some even offered him MONEY in PMs to ban me from VCT , and he didn't want to ban me, so he chose to do the posting limit as a compromise. He did say on the public part of VCT, something like,"If you don't stop Trolling, I will give you a posting limit. " I didn't see this warning until AFTER the posting limit was already in effect, so I kept Trolling.

One day, I got a message saying something like "An error has occurred, Tasha! You have reached your daily posting limit for the day!" I was like,"What the hell? Since when do I have a posting limit?" :/ I soon saw Dan's warning. I feel a PM from Dan saying something like,"Tasha, you might want to stop Trolling. I have gotten a lot of complaints about you, quite a lot of people who I will not name have rallied me to permanently ban you. I don't want to ban you, so I'm politely warning you to stop Trolling." The Posters who offered Dan money to permanently ban me most likely haven't posted in years.

In 2020, I decided to permanently stop Trolling as Trolling wasn't fun for me anymore. I have only started ONE completely stupid thread since my posting limit has been in effect , and I was told that that thread was stupid. I regretted that stupid thread the very next day.