Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
I have to agree with Seedvalue. This whole thing is goofy AF. Always "ask this person" with redietz. How many times has Redietz done this?

Last thing we got into was his claim that Stanford suggests Ivermectin as a standard for long COVID. It doesn't even make sense for multiple reasons.

So I spend far too much time expecting him to not be so bold about lying. I point out he is mistaken about Stanford and their "gold standard" So on here, what does he do? He suggests "contact the stanford people" then he mocks me for not doing it. Same shit across the board. Always "I'm not telling you and doing your work for you". Then tells you to contact someone.
In his second threat to me redietz tells me to "go ask Munch what happened to Fezzik." I think he was implying Fezzik got beat up or something like that.

But here's the thing. redietz is calling him "Munch" like they are old buddies. Dancer and Munchkin never heard of Bob Dietz. I had to try and explain to them who he was. And I gave Dietz a pretty good endorsement. But still, they never heard of him and wouldn't have him on the podcast.

So I'm supposed to "go ask Munch." Munchkin and Dietz don't know each other. How the hell would Dietz know what Munchkin knows or doesn't know about Fezzik?

With his "go ask" bullshit Deitz is trying to send people on wild goose chases.