Well, I guess I wore out my welcome at Harrah's Rincon in San Diego. I just looked at my "free play offers" and comp offers for March and they are just miserable.

I used to get weekly free play in the range of $135 a week, plus some daily offers in the range of about $100. I also used to get four $25 food vouchers, for a total of $100.

For March, my weekly offers are $55 a week, and my daily offers are $60 to $75. And instead of getting four of the $25 vouchers, for March I got three.

I guess this is what happens when you're playing 8/5 bonus instead of 9/5 DDB, and after you hit a $20K royal in January and then had a couple of other winning sessions including one with a $6200 win.

Curiously my wife who has been to Rincon twice in the past five years got the same $55 weekly free play offer I got. And on her last visit in December she hit a royal on a 50-cent machine playing 8/5 Aces and Faces, a version of bonus.

This is what happened to me a couple of years ago at Pechanga after I hit two $20K royals about a month apart and had several DDB sessions when I hit quad aces with a kicker sometimes twice a night. My offers at Pechanga just dried up.

By the way, this month at Pechanga I get $70 down from the $100 I got the last two months. The last two months I just played the free play through once and cashed out the winnings.

To be honest, it's not worth the gas money to drive to Rincon to use these offers.

I'll wait to see what happens for April.