Bill this quote you posted above is ridiculous. The way I read it, this guy LarryS is criticizing Rob for making overnight trips to Vegas? And from what Rob told us he made one trip a week? And this guy Larry thinks Rob would have been better off living in Vegas instead of living in Phoenix?

I'm sure Rob would like to comment on this himself but it seems to me that Rob didn't want to live in Vegas -- period. And he drove to Vegas for one overnight trip a week. My understanding is Rob didn't go to Vegas for extended stays and he talks about how he would sometimes go there, hit his win goal and then leave without even staying the night in the hotel.

To me this LarryS criticism is just another reach -- trying to find something to criticize Rob about.

In regards to those who Rob trained or said he trained: I have no idea how many there were. But I am going to guess that very few if any had Rob's budget and therefore had to change from Rob's model play. Even if Rob sat with me and taught me his method, I couldn't play his model because I don't have a $57,000 budget. Even after I hit that $100K royal I didn't have a $57,000 budget (because I paid taxes, ex wife, lawyers).