Hi everyone.

I'm glad that this site has picked up a few new members over the last 2 months or so.

However, I'm not very happy to see that every thread in the Las Vegas forum -- even interesting ones -- eventually degrade into trolling and fighting.

While it would be easy to blame all of this on Rob Singer (and he DOES deserve a lot of the blame), others are responsible for this, as well.

I will be enforcing the following rules going forward:

1) In any discussion regarding AP-type strategies, you may not make posts questioning whether advantage play exists, or state that APs are "problem gamblers". This degenerates into a frustrating debate which ruins the thread and seemingly never ends. I will leave the "BS APs" thread open, where everyone who wishes to participate in such a discussion can still do so.

2) Any non-productive troll posts will be deleted, and the poster will be removed from the thread. I will be the sole judge of this. If I feel a post is made just to insult someone in the thread, with no other value, it will be removed and the offender will be kicked from the thread.

3) You may not derail topics by starting off-topic arguments. For example, I realize that there is an ongoing controversy involving Alan and the package redietz sent to him. I understand that this topic still needs to be discussed, as there is no conclusion to it yet. However, I don't want it bleeding into every thread here.

4) Regarding gambling topics, while it is fine to debate the validity of strategies and claims of success, you may not simply accuse people of being problem gamblers. That is, if you have a criticism, it must be presented respectfully with supporting arguments. Otherwise I will take it as a troll post and will remove it. I don't necessarily have to agree with your point of view, but you need to support your argument and show that you're not just trolling.

Many people have complained to me that they want to post on this forum, but are afraid to do so because of the incessant trolling and arguing. I want that to change.

Thank you.