Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Prediction: Dan will ban Blackhole again.
If Dan and others want to remain in obvious denial, what could I say. As long as I could post and bring forward the obvious for all to see, I will.

This guy Bob falls out of the sky and starts posting conversations here thanking Moses for his writings, advice, and style of play which just so happen to be the complete opposite of what KJ believes. He actually asked where he could read more about Mosses play, this after following him for years.

Suddenly, he admits to also stalking KJ for years and loves him the same and got a lot out of KJ’s postings. The one topic KJ don’t talk about because he doesn’t do it, “team play” is what this guy is interested in. This after following his posts for years.

YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Hey blackhole, you didn’t do a bad job summarizing things up in your own demented way. If you read your own posts (and do some thinking), you’ll see why I came out of my hole and went from lurker to asking questions. I had learned all I could through lurking and wanted more presise information. I was truly surprised Moses revealed so much information on what he did. Btw, other posters besides me liked what Moses posted on his system.

Like you said, KJ has not posted much on team play. Since I like his take on things, even though I don’t agree with it all the time. I wanted to know his thoughts on team play. I’m sure he’s had a lot of opportunity to play on teams since he’s been in Vegas, and it looks like he’s decided to stay a lone wolf. Since I’ve had some people recently ask me to join their team, I wanted to know his views on team play. I welcome any other opinions on this topic.

In fact, I probably should have opened a new thread called “Team Play”. I haven’t opened up a new thread on this forum yet so it’s my next step here. Hope that doesn’t throw you off kilter and into one of your rants. It’s hard to know what’ll get you riled up. You must have had a hard life. Sorry to hear that.