Originally Posted by Mickeycrimms Clitoris View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Un-Fucking-believable!

Singer you are absolutely pathetic!

The guy went to a dealership, pretending to be a customer, went inside an RV, took pictures and posted them as it was his own. And for anyone even thinking of still giving him the benefit of doubt that maybe it still is his RV and he is the owner who is selling? It isn't even the same year as he claims.

Mickeycrimm and you others that have been not only supporting this village idiot, but joining him in attacking anyone who challenged his claims, it is long past time to be a man and admit you were played or complicit in this troll.

And yes this proves the double up bug is also the same bullshit! With the RV, he took pictures of an RV he didn't own presenting it as his own.

With the DU bug, he similarly stole a claim he read about, presenting it as his own.

Nothing more to say....There just are no words....what a fucktard!

Kudos to MaxPen, for finally bringing this to an end and putting us all out of this misery. And an honorable mention Kudos to Alan Mendelson. for bringing this to life again, which lead to the interview, which lead to Mike and Dan Druff, two forum owners requesting some sort of proof as the rest of us have been doing for a year. This forced Singer to manufacture some fake evidence, as he often does. You gave him the rope to hang himself and he did, as these idiots always do.

I think I'll have a beer to celebrate. Mickey? want to join me?

addon: I almost forgot Axelwolf. He played a bigger part behind the scenes than most realize. Sort of like Axel provided the actual rope. Again, job well done to all.
KJ, YOU HAVE AN OPEN INVITATION FROM ROB TO GO TO PHOENIX THIS FALL TO SEE THE RV FOR YOURSELF. JUST A SHORT TRIP. ARE YOU GOING TO GO OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO CONTINUE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH CONCOCTING ALL KINDS OF BULLSHIT STORIES? I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO GO CHECK IT OUT. BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET PROVEN WRONG. SO YOU WOULD RATHER NOT DO ANY VERIFICATION AND JUST KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT FANTASY BULLSHIT.

Like clockwork, Mickey latches onto Rob’s cock like a newborn latches onto a bulging tit! It’s a different kind of milk he’s guzzling though! Try not to choke Mickey!

You're actually Quentin Tarantino, right?