Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: For Politards Only Thread

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Ahh perhaps she deserved it, but you posted this to show how your 'proud boys' were ass-kicking. Actually not even sure as they were the ones running away in the end as the guy clocked the chick but no one else.

Heres the thing with Kyle. It sounds romantic and all that this kid was doing some sort of civic duty but 17 year old kids with mental issues don't get an excuse to kill people because they show up to "defend" someone's property. It is clear he could argue self-defense after the first murder, but not so sure about the first one. Even if everyone he shot was trash, it doesn't matter. This Kyle kid isn't much better. You go show me him doing something positive outside wanting to be a cop. 100% this kid would have been a fucking tyrant of a cop. Difference between this kid and the trashy people he shot is the kid is too young to have have a record. Oh wait... he WAS too young.

Fuck em all. Difference between me and yall is I think both sides in this are losers with nothing to do. (Although being able to threaten people with an AR-15 at 17 y.o. is probably quite exciting!!!!! wheeeee)
    The Antifa pussies surrounding the girl were to chickenshit to defend her. LOL! And your hero Portland shooter got killed by the cops today. Loser.
    I am not even aware of the situation with the Portland shooter yet. Was ANTIFA guy did the shooting but yet to hear details. Not sure how he is my hero. I never even posted about him you senile fuck.

Guy turned around and punched her out of nowhere. I was a bit impressed TBH, until I realized it was a female. Not sure how she could have been defended, he gave her 0 warning. It was quite WTF to me, but apparently quite normal to you. You're total gutter trash. You're a prime example of a lot of stuff that is wrong with this country.
    Its pretty simple moron. If you hit my girl I'm gonna kick your ass. Her male cohorts didn't do a fucking thing about it because they were scared shitless of the dude that hit her. He walked out of his own crowd right into their crowd. They could have easily jumped him but were to chickenshit.

And yes, you had never posted anything about the Portland shooter. You have had a lot of disparaging things to say about the Kenosha shooter who will have a strong case for self defense. There is film of what the Portland shooter did. He killed someone who was not any kind of a threat. Your ravings about the Kenosha shooter but total silence about the Portland shooter exposes you for the Antifa piece of shit you are. Now ask mommy if you can stay up and watch cartoons tonight.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The Antifa pussies surrounding the girl were to chickenshit to defend her. LOL! And your hero Portland shooter got killed by the cops today. Loser.
    I am not even aware of the situation with the Portland shooter yet. Was ANTIFA guy did the shooting but yet to hear details. Not sure how he is my hero. I never even posted about him you senile fuck.

Guy turned around and punched her out of nowhere. I was a bit impressed TBH, until I realized it was a female. Not sure how she could have been defended, he gave her 0 warning. It was quite WTF to me, but apparently quite normal to you. You're total gutter trash. You're a prime example of a lot of stuff that is wrong with this country.
    Its pretty simple moron. If you hit my girl I'm gonna kick your ass. Her male cohorts didn't do a fucking thing about it because they were scared shitless of the dude that hit her. He walked out of his own crowd right into their crowd. They could have easily jumped him but were to chickenshit.

And yes, you had never posted anything about the Portland shooter. You have had a lot of disparaging things to say about the Kenosha shooter who will have a strong case for self defense. There is film of what the Portland shooter did. He killed someone who was not any kind of a threat. Your ravings about the Kenosha shooter but total silence about the Portland shooter exposes you for the Antifa piece of shit you are. Now ask mommy if you can stay up and watch cartoons tonight.
    Not at all. I don't have time to respond to every shooter. This Kenosha kid shot multiple people, was 17 and VERY pro-cop. He is other side of coin of the violent ANTIFA. I believe that if a protest is comfortable to those in power, it doesn't achieve anything. While true, I don't think that justifies what has been going on. So not the right time.

Kyle is basically the prototype of what makes a bad cop. Someone who was horribly bullied so bad that the mother tried to get a restraining order. Then he wants to get a gun and play big person on his own. Ahhh that sweeeet first taste of power to a loser. Fuck that nonsense. I am not sure if the kid should get life, but yea he should do some time. Really, whoever sold him the gun should probably get in trouble too. If it was a parent, then they should likely get in about as much trouble as him.

You just want to put everything in a little box. You know I hate Trump, so you put a bunch of other shit on me, then claim I'm the one with the strawmen. Pathetic.

My problem with cops is they often have this "do as I say because I am a cop".. Not "Do as I say because this is the law that says you have to do so". Kyle would have been the living embodiment of a bad cop - almost guaranteed.

Anyway don't you got some boots to lick before bedtime. Then say your prayers that ANTIFA don't come and get you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I actually like the right-wing guys. Police accountability types. I like open-carry people. Once they become some retard puppet itching to shoot people, no thanks.

There are basically 2 types of militia types. Most of them are fucking puppets who stand for nothing. They looove everything about Trump. They would never stand up against the government. THey love to complain, but their actions betray them.

Then are the OG anti-government types. They've been filming cops and fighting taxes for many years. They actually have some form of an ideology. These guys are not puppets although most of them likely voted for him.

I love the latter, fuck the former. So when I can figure out which of the 2 they are there is my opinion.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Waking up hear that piece of shit decided to commit suicide by police puts the day off to a great start.

Plenty more will suffer the same fate in the coming months and with everyone that dies, America is a safer place.

By the way Accounting, I always have a great day and you have no clue how good my life is. But damn sure I have a great idea of how sad yours is.

Either way, everyday is another opportunity for you to become successful in life and stop being a burden on your parents. It’s never too late.

Someone on twitter said "A good stock market does not equate to a good economy." Of course he said that just before the jobs report came out. 1.4 million new jobs in August and unemployment rate is down to 8.4%. The Dems are crying their asses off. More nails in Biden's coffin. MAGA 2020!!!! Don Jr. 2024!!!!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Someone on twitter said "A good stock market does not equate to a good economy." Of course he said that just before the jobs report came out. 1.4 million new jobs in August and unemployment rate is down to 8.4%. The Dems are crying their asses off. More nails in Biden's coffin. MAGA 2020!!!! Don Jr. 2024!!!!
    It’s amazing how uneducated some are about the markets, and how they want it to drop. They also want high UC numbers and no jobs created. Thinking Biden will fix al, their bad life choices.

Everyone should be invested in the markets through mutual funds once they get their first job. If their parents didn’t already get them started with gifts to them as minors. So many funds out there you can start with just $100.

Instead today’s youth are now getting screwed gambling through sites like Robinhood. 99% of investors in individual stocks never beat the SP 500 or the overall market.

I had someone text me yesterday laughing Bezos lost 5 billion yesterday. My response was he is still richer than he was Monday morning when the market opened. The response was “But he lost 5 billion”. Some have no clue and never will.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Waking up hear that piece of shit decided to commit suicide by police puts the day off to a great start.

Plenty more will suffer the same fate in the coming months and with everyone that dies, America is a safer place.

By the way Accounting, I always have a great day and you have no clue how good my life is. But damn sure I have a great idea of how sad yours is.

Either way, everyday is another opportunity for you to become successful in life and stop being a burden on your parents. It’s never too late.
    Hey buddy, I live in the basement to take care of my folks!

I'll have you know, I'm building my own house. I have plans.

You're so smart you got me figured out and even figured out I don't know anything about your life.

I am not even sure why this "my life" shit came up. I can think you're a loser and you can still be happy in your loserdom. It is pretty simple really. We just have different value systems. I only do well because I'm too lazy and understand hourly so keep mine up high. (Conservatively.. I made $300+ an hour last month.. but really I could have put in far fewer hours and thus made far more) You're a nice complacent stupid. Smart enough to succeed but stupid enough to accept that as your life. You probably never looked at life in terms of hourlies, just ran a bar or some shit. Awesome. I'm a minimalist. You're a guy who likes to drop the fact that he has 3 houses to people on the internet. I hate working. Wish I could give my company up but having money is nice, yes.

BTW, I pay for my parents groceries. So it isn't like my rent is free!

Some of this is true and some is bullshit. I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.

And about the Portland shooter. That guy was a loser like most of the rest them except the peaceful protestors and legit militia types (the ones not afflicted with TDS). He sounded like some civil war dreamer in his interview. (Yes, Mickey, I am now aware of the guy and the story) While I am anti-fascist I don't know if I agree with whatever ANTIFA people in general. But yes, I am anti-fascist. I have relatives who died fighting fascists. That doesn't make me special.

It’s amazing how uneducated some are about the markets, and how they want it to drop. They also want high UC numbers and no jobs created. Thinking Biden will fix al, their bad life choices.

Everyone should be invested in the markets through mutual funds once they get their first job. If their parents didn’t already get them started with gifts to them as minors. So many funds out there you can start with just $100.

Instead today’s youth are now getting screwed gambling through sites like Robinhood. 99% of investors in individual stocks never beat the SP 500 or the overall market.

I had someone text me yesterday laughing Bezos lost 5 billion yesterday. My response was he is still richer than he was Monday morning when the market opened. The response was “But he lost 5 billion”. Some have no clue and never will.
    These Robinhood traders killing it on Hertz. You index funds are shit, bitch.

This one statement shows what kind of a moron you are.

Stoned losers with $100 invested getting “rich”. Should we get into the historical returns of index funds?

You truly are an embarrassment to the world.

And becoming too easy a punching bag with your comments about your life.

You may outlive me, but you will never out live me. Because you are too lazy, always have been and always will be.

But I agree, it’s all of our option and choice to be a burden on the country.

Stoned losers with $100 invested getting “rich”. Should we get into the historical returns of index funds?

You may outlive me, but you will never out live me. Because you are too lazy, always have been and always will be.

lol, I was hoping you'd have the capacity to see an obvious troll job. Triggered.

lol, I was hoping you'd have the capacity to see an obvious troll job. Triggered.

Nope, it’s what losers like you believe. There is NO difference from you and the Antifa thugs in the streets. You have nothing like them and are angry at your shitty life. Those are facts.

The only difference is you have a small level of decency or need to stay with your parents.

If you were exposed, the truth would be obvious. Only reason you are here is to fuck with others you are jealous of while hiding behind a computer. No other reason, so yes you are whatever they call a troll. I prefer piece of shit.

Nope, it’s what losers like you believe. There is NO difference from you and the Antifa thugs in the streets. You have nothing like them and are angry at your shitty life. Those are facts.

The only difference is you have a small level of decency or need to stay with your parents.

If you were exposed, the truth would be obvious. Only reason you are here is to fuck with others you are jealous of while hiding behind a computer. No other reason, so yes you are whatever they call a troll. I prefer piece of shit.
    hahaha.. Okey dokey buddy.

I mean, I do point out how it is odd that you talk about the fuckability of trannies. I mean, I'm not hating just pointing out. You're also the one who introduced this board to BBC. I talk in truths when talking about others. Myself? Not so much. You make up shit. I don't. That is the only "fact" here. I also don't brag about shit. I guess I stated my rough estimation of my hourly but hey maybe I only get in 1 hour a month? Who the fuck knows!

Always back to tough guy talk. You really come across as a guy who was a bully for at least some part of his life. I am not exactly "hiding" in that Dan Druff knows who I am. There are other people who view this forum who know who I am. There is nothing to gain for me or my business by having my identity known. Thats why we all do this. Even if I knew whatever Mickey's real name is, I'd never use it. It all started over this shit and now you are frustrated you can't bully me. Pathetic.

I mean, I do point out how it is odd that you talk about the fuckability of trannies. I mean, I'm not hating just pointing out. You're also the one who introduced this board to BBC. I talk in truths when talking about others. Myself? Not so much. You make up shit. I don't. That is the only "fact" here. I also don't brag about shit. I guess I stated my rough estimation of my hourly but hey maybe I only get in 1 hour a month? Who the fuck knows!

Always back to tough guy talk. You really come across as a guy who was a bully for at least some part of his life. I am not exactly "hiding" in that Dan Druff knows who I am. There are other people who view this forum who know who I am. There is nothing to gain for me or my business by having my identity known. Thats why we all do this. Even if I knew whatever Mickey's real name is, I'd never use it. It all started over this shit and now you are frustrated you can't bully me. Pathetic.
    Whatever, you have no clue. Now go smoke some weed and chill out. It might help with all that paranoia. Or not.

Whatever, you have no clue. Now go smoke some weed and chill out. It might help with all that paranoia. Or not.
    Paranoid of what? You're clearly a bully. I have 0 desire to be known or doxxed by you. You threaten violence etc. You don't strike me as particularly stable. I guess you might have some form of "code" but lol fuck that. So I "prove" what? Why? So ridiculous.

You people are a pathetic echo chamber and need to hear shit from someone. If you were all leftists talking about politics then frankly you'd bore me. I don't come here to fuck with people. I don't sit here and talk endless shit about people on other forums and such like you. If you guys wouldn't make up shit about me or my views, I'd play nicer. Mickey starts saying this Portland guy is my hero and I tell him he's losing it. Just don't makeup shit and I'll be more civil. Not that hard. You people are what is wrong with America. I know how the forum game works though. You talk about yourself and it becomes a point of weakness. I said one of reasons I avoid covid is so I can be around my parents and not worry about passing it to them. This has went on into elaborate fantasies shared by multiple people that I live in some basement with my parents. lol ok whatever. Now you tell me I am paranoid for not wanting to the "truth to be known".

I believe this latest forum flare-up is due to mcap pointing out how you're a bully. Ironic.

Back to point of this thread. Poetic justice toward Antifa garbage.

Remember this kid who was outed by his grandmother?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/trump-...rtland-bomber/

Well of course the pussy DA in Portland let him walk like he does with almost all the criminals. Anyways the Feds don’t play around.

And in a nod to Accounting. I’m excited his little punk will get raped and beat in prison.

Name:  6BDBE018-36DB-4B29-B87A-677DC57A5A32.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  58.2 KB

Back to point of this thread. Poetic justice toward Antifa garbage.

Remember this kid who was outed by his grandmother?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/trump-...rtland-bomber/

Well of course the pussy DA in Portland let him walk like he does with almost all the criminals. Anyways the Feds don’t play around.

And in a nod to Accounting. I’m excited his little punk will get raped and beat in prison.

Name:  6BDBE018-36DB-4B29-B87A-677DC57A5A32.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  58.2 KB
    A few things. I'm not sure I said Kyle should get anything, but I'm pointing out being a wanna-be cop who apparently dropped out of school because he was so bullied is not going to do well amongst criminals.

Secondly "the feds don't fuck around" but their prisons are swank. If you are in a fed prison it is all white collar and high end drug stuff. You're not with the violent trash that is state prisons.

Thirdly, the rape fantasies are 100% on you and never what I was referencing.

Hey buddy, I live in the basement to take care of my folks!

I'll have you know, I'm building my own house. I have plans.

BTW, I pay for my parents groceries. So it isn't like my rent is free!
    Kudos accountin.
    After the denials you've finally come clean. Lying POS but you've finally come clean.

"Lets see. I copped to seeing them in person and not wishing to pass covid to them. They're pretty isolated and at very very low risk currently. From that I am told I live with my parents. Then I sarcastically say I live with my parents just so you'll shut-up."

"If you want to think I live with my parents, knock yourself out."

Thread Information