Thread: I'm beginning to think that the Second Stimulus Check is a HOAX.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Raise the tax rate to 90% on the rich. Then give the poor $1,000 a month. Yes, this is nothing new. The top income tax rate was 90% in the 1960's so nothing new.

Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Raise the tax rate to 90% on the rich. Then give the poor $1,000 a month. Yes, this is nothing new. The top income tax rate was 90% in the 1960's so nothing new.
    Give to the poor huh? And what defines rich? Probably snag a lot of small business owners with that definition of "the rich".

They sure are generous with someone else's money.

Instead of being generous with someone else's money, why not pay down the debt before showering "the poor" with a $1000 a month.

At a 90% tax rate, how well do you think business and the economy would do?

But, you're on the right track with that kind of thinking to buy more votes for sure. Hell, Old Joe just said some of the same;

"Biden Says $2,000 Checks Will "Go Out the Door" if Democrats Win in Georgia.

I guess that means tough shit if they lose. He only pays for winners.

I say kill off the poor and get rid of any taxes.

How about giving the very real poor a mule and 40 acres?

Criminalize homelessness

All those convicted get shipped to gov't run work programs, planting trees, cutting triais, whatever.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Criminalize homelessness

All those convicted get shipped to gov't run work programs, planting trees, cutting trials, whatever.
    I guess that a homeless God fearing BLM Antifa member (with a wacky theory of everything) might just about set old MrV on fire.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Thread Information