Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
It's been sad to watch the degeneration of KewlJ, redietz and maxpen into obsessive madness. Their obsession with Rob Singer has ruined their lives. They are forever ensconsed in a mental illness. THEY HAVE BECOME THE MONSTERS THEY SAY THEY DESPISE.
Well, you've all read what KJocchio and redietz have written today. Was I right or what? These two guys are big time losers. They are the monster trolls of VCT. KJ ran ad hominem attack after ad hominem attack on me just because I delivered an opinion on the double up bug. An opinion I still stick by today. KJocchio wants you all to believe I'm allied with Rob Singer. Nope, sorry, not true. All I've done is deal with facts. And all I've demanded is KJocchio quit lying, making shit up, to support his arguments. That's not standing up for Singer. That's standing up for the truth. When I catch KJocchio in one of his many lies he automatically accuses me of sticking up for Singer. No way, Jose. I'm standing up for the truth. But KJocchio is one sick bitch.

And redietz? That idiot takes the cake. He thinks I don't know what was going on here before 2014. I read this forum everyday for years before I signed up. And the false narrative he pushes about posting under his real name? FLAT OUT LIE! He's never posted under the name Robert Earl Dietz. He uses a pseudonym, redietz. Who the fuck would know it's some kind of take on his real name? I didn't know for years. He posted here for years and nobody knew who he was. Rob drew his real name out of him over some sportsbetting bullshit. And anyone new to this forum would never know that redietz is a take on his real name.

Anyway, as you can tell, KJocchio and redietz are a couple of tired old troll whores who won't give up the troll game. Neither are worth reading anymore. I don't like people that can't forgive and forget. Nasty fucking idiots.