Thread: Hot Sucker

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The D and the Golden Gate got killed for years as they were sending 1200 Free Play per year on 10k coin in.
    You must mean $1200 per week for a year, or $1200 per month for a year...right?
    lol it's been so long I can't really remember.
    Certainly not 1200 per week... I'm not Dark Oz.
    I'm pretty certain it was per year for locals.
    25 a week plus food plus you could get a comp from the host but those days are gone.
    Doesn't matter though.
    The point is that they had 100% or better video poker and you didn't need to generate much to get your monthly mailers.
    You could literally go to the Golden Gate, play one time and put in 10k and you were set for the year.
    Personally, I played more at the D because of the progressives at the bar and a couple other machines around the floor.
    You could basically camp at that bar switching from Bonus Poker to Double Double when the meters were up.
    Good play for all the AP Drunks around town which most of them are.
    Easier to switch cards on this play as you weren't in too much jeopardy of a lock up.
    But they figured that out after a couple years and after the Tax Day Christmas Lights.
    I haven't bothered with either of them for some time now when the mail became non-existent.
    I don't know anymore... the mail could be good again but I always had a hard time with the noise level at both places.
    The D is serious about their 1000 dollar chips when you cash them at the cage.
    I had a whole issue trying to cash out a couple that my friend had from the dice table.
    Turns out they track those chips to the player.
    Pure Nazism.
    Last edited by monet; 03-02-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Thread Information