Page 134 of 198 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3956

Thread: The Adventures of MDawg (in progress)

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    How about how UNKewlJ in his high pitched whiny voice is objecting to the pictures of the chips I posted . Does being a societal outcast have anything to do with that he's completely off base, or is it just that he sucks at BlackJack and his sense is just as off in figuring out what's going on in general.
    And again you wonder why people hate you so much for “just posting trip reports”?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Not sure who “expected value” is but he called it out immediately in the next post by noticing no plexiglass.

My guess is Wiz gives him a pass on it and is already pissed by the amount of PM’s he is getting on this. And as we all know, he certainly likes MD more than you KJ. Somehow by calling him out on this you will be the bad guy.

It’s just how things work over there. And you know it as well as anyone.
    I don't know what Mike's relationship is with Mdawg. yes we all know Mdawg PM's Wizard crying about this and that, manipulating, threatening....whatever it is he does. And I think Mike sometimes gives in just to get the guy off his back for a few days. I don't know that this means Mike "likes" him.

I also don't know how Mike feels about me. We have a friendly enough online relationship. I don't feel he is out to get me.

If I turn out to be the bad guy on this and I guess that means suspension, so what. How many times have I been suspended because Mdawg cries to Mike. It isn't going to change a thing. When I go back I will still call out wrong as wrong, just as I have each time I have gone back.

Quote from the Little Man himself:

“ You've made it perfectly clear you don't believe Mdawg and don't especially like him either. I get it. Consider yourself warned your behavior of going after him so aggressively and persistently is trolling. May I make the radical suggestion of blocking Mdawg and staying out of this thread”.

The winner and still champion of knowing how little Mike would reply.

Mike has no interest in proving ND is a fraud, it’s good for the site and that’s all that matters to him. I’m sure there is more going on behind the scenes but that much is clear.

Just on this topic alone he has shown he is exactly the weasel many have said over the years. And how little he cares for math, the truth, the integrity of the site along with people who consider him a friend.

And to you KJ, he AGAIN is telling you to go fuck yourself.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    I knew I struck a nerve when I brought up Keystone, he's relentless against yellow belly.
    “Coach” seems a little more agitated tonight than normal...I guess the JV football player he promised a starting spot to in exchange for a hand job had curfew tonight. Lololololololololol

How about how UNKewlJ in his high pitched whiny voice is objecting to the pictures of the chips I posted . Does being a societal outcast have anything to do with that he's completely off base, or is it just that he sucks at BlackJack and his sense is just as off in figuring out what's going on in general.
    How do I reconcile defending your negative EV Baccarat claims as 'mathematically possible' and not go after you for suggesting that KewlJ, "Sucks at," the endeavor of positive expectation Blackjack card counting? I'll wait.

Quote from the Little Man himself:

“ You've made it perfectly clear you don't believe Mdawg and don't especially like him either. I get it. Consider yourself warned your behavior of going after him so aggressively and persistently is trolling. May I make the radical suggestion of blocking Mdawg and staying out of this thread”.

The winner and still champion of knowing how little Mike would reply.

Mike has no interest in proving ND is a fraud, it’s good for the site and that’s all that matters to him. I’m sure there is more going on behind the scenes but that much is clear.

Just on this topic alone he has shown he is exactly the weasel many have said over the years. And how little he cares for math, the truth, the integrity of the site along with people who consider him a friend.

And to you KJ, he AGAIN is telling you to go fuck yourself.
    I'm not an Administrator there anymore, as you know, but I would have done basically the same thing. I'd have probably said something close to what Wizard said to KewlJ, except in a PM. After that, I would have said in the thread that I didn't see anything that qualifies as suspension-worthy from any party.

That said, I could give folks a piece of general advice. Anyone reading can decide if it applies to them.

Nathan/Karen?Tasha/Kentry was a thorn in the sides of many people on WoV for quite sometime. Once again, we're talking about a person who other people could have just ignored. When I was an Administrator, no shit, I'd get PM's, texts and even once or twice phone calls as to whatever...um...what's her handle on this site? Well, whatever she was posting at the time, in any case.

I'll tell you something: Every single one of these correspondences made it LESS likely that I nuke her. Multiple accounts? IP Match or no IP Match, sorry, don't have an IP Match. That was true. What little tech-savvy stuff I know how to do generated pretty solid circumstantial evidence, but I don't ban on demand, so I'm not going to do it based on that.

If you want someone gone, you can ignore them until they leave or, if they are a serious problem, they'll eventually bury themselves. Excuse the dramatic-sounding term. Either way, one or the other will happen sooner or later.

No, they won't, and it won't. The current scenario is a case in point, unless by "eventually" you mean years and years. And if you do mean "years and years," then what's the point of the forum? So your finale sentence above is wrong. Flat-out wrong. As in completely wrong.

This is the first time that I've seen Mission be wrong, sort of know his perspective is wrong, and yet verbally twist in the wind like a balloon puppet at a car dealership.

To use my analogy from the other thread, Mission is defending the guy who says he can teach you to make 88% of your free throws with hook shots at basketball camp. The kids at camp who have been to other camps thinks he's whackadoodle, but are supposed to ignore him until he goes too far, as in shooting free throws left handed with eyes closed. If that happens, he'll be banned from camp. But in the meantime, it's okay if he teaches the hook shot stuff with eyes open.

And three years later, he's still teaching at the camp. In fact, he's the featured camp teacher. Hook shots are popular. And it's the only camp in the state teaching hook shot free throws.

At some point, real world sensibilities have to kick in as governing principles. Otherwise, you're not running a real world gambling site; you're running a fantasy gambling site. And those are two utterly different things.
    Last edited by redietz; 04-03-2021 at 08:58 AM.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    When I was an Administrator, no shit, I'd get PM's, texts and even once or twice phone calls as to whatever...um...what's her handle on this site?
    I've read assertions that it's against WOV forum rules to disclose PMs,
    without consent of the sender, but do those rules cover texts and phone calls?

Why is it bad form to reveal the identity of these complainers?

It would likely stop them from bothering you anymore about such silliness.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    When I was an Administrator, no shit, I'd get PM's, texts and even once or twice phone calls as to whatever...um...what's her handle on this site?
    I've read assertions that it's against WOV forum rules to disclose PMs,
    without consent of the sender, but do those rules cover texts and phone calls?

Why is it bad form to reveal the identity of these complainers?

It would likely stop them from bothering you anymore about such silliness.
    First thing is that I'm not an Administrator there anymore, so they wouldn't be bothering me about that sort of thing anyway. Or, if they do, I'll just tell them that I'm not an Administrator.

Second thing is that I wouldn't disclose the senders of texts and phone calls to me (as well as PM's) without their permission whether there's a rule against it or not. You'll recall that I recently discussed figuring a game for MickeyCrimm, but I didn't mention him by name until he came out and said that it was him.

Anyway, sharing the names of people who ask you something privately (publicly) and sharing what they asked about is always bad form.

sharing the names of people who ask you something privately (publicly) and sharing what they asked about is always bad form.
    Reporters and LEOs protect the identity of their sources because they need sources to do their job.

Other than that, it's not bad form to expose malevolent tattle-tales.

Anyway, I asked why it's bad form...you didn't answer why,
    unless "always" is a reason...like "just because" is a reason.

sharing the names of people who ask you something privately (publicly) and sharing what they asked about is always bad form.
    Reporters and LEOs protect the identity of their sources because they need sources to do their job.

Other than that, it's not bad form to expose malevolent tattle-tales.

Anyway, I asked why it's bad form...you didn't answer why,
    unless "always" is a reason...like "just because" is a reason.
    I shouldn't have said always.

Absent a very compelling reason, I consider it bad form to betray confidences.

As far as, "Why?" Because I want people to feel like they can say something to me and I'm not going to tell everyone in the world what they said, or if I do tell what was said, will not tell who it came from.

I want people to feel like they can say something to me
    C'mon man...you shouldn't encourage tattling, you should have learned that as a child.

We're not talking about confidants here, exposing their personal secrets to you,
    we're talking about tattle-tales.

Nobody likes a tattle-tale...except maybe some misguided Gen Xers.

C'mon man...you shouldn't encourage tattling, you should have learned that as a child.

We're not talking about confidants here, exposing their personal secrets to you,

Tell that to your buddy MDawg, he has probably set the record for tattling over on WOV.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Tell that to your buddy MDawg,
    he has probably set the record for tattling over on WOV.
    I told everybody.

But its sounds like the record-setters were pestering Mission.

I don't think MDawg was posting on WOV back then.

But you were....so it's more likely that you hold the record.

As an Administrator, I was perfectly fine with tattling as long as there was a clear violation of the rules. For example, if someone was unleashing a vicious personal attack on someone and I wasn't online---text away if you have my number. I'll hop on, turn their name red, figure out the duration when I have a minute.

I'm not so happy with tattling when the violation is less clear and I feel like the tattler has a vendetta against the person being tattled upon. If I'm going to have to make a, "Judgment call," to ban or not ban someone, then that judgment call will usually not go the way of the tattler---that's what I am saying. If it's a clear cut rule violation, then the tattler is just speeding up the inevitable.

Tell that to your buddy MDawg,
    he has probably set the record for tattling over on WOV.
    I told everybody.

But its sounds like the record-setters were pestering Mission.

I don't think MDawg was posting on WOV back then.

But you were....so it's more likely that you hold the record.
    He does not hold the, "Pestering Mission," record. I can't recall that Axel ever contacted me directly specifically to discuss a Forum Member.

Might as well not guess anymore. All further guesses will yield, "I neither confirm nor deny."

Maybe MD holds the keys to Shack's lost Cyprus money.

Tell that to your buddy MDawg, he has probably set the record for tattling over on WOV.
    Not the record. One guy several years ago contacted Mike 19 times in a 24 hour period demanding that someone be suspended.

Kind of a funny little twist to this story. When the news of 19 contacts in 24 hour broke the guy denied and denied and denied. Finally some time later, he said that he had never PMed Mike, which is what was mistakenly reported. He said he only contacts Mike by email. So the guy had sent 19 EMAILS in 24 hours, as if that made a difference. people really are nuts.

I was perfectly fine with tattling as long as there was a clear violation of the rules.
    All tattlers are equal before you investigate,
    so you are encouraging vendetta tattling.

Its inevitable...what's the incentive not to bother the mods?

Why not keep throwing shit against the wall and see what sticks?
    Last edited by coach belly; 04-03-2021 at 12:22 PM.

And again you wonder why people hate you so much for “just posting trip reports”?
    It is amazing to me that this guy lies everyday about things people knew he is lying about (in this case my blackjack results), and then after all this intentional lying he basically says "but I want you to believe that I have won 51 sessions in a row". This is twilight zone stuff.

Early on, before I even got involved with the discussion, Axelwolf came up with the theory that Mdawg was posting the story and pictorial evidence of someone else's las Vegas trips, a boss, friend or family member and just adding his own win every session, every day bullshit to it.

I gotta admit, my first though was that was a stretch. As time goes on, I have come to believe Axelwolf was and is spot on. So much so, that I even question is Mdawg is currently in Vegas. I'd like to see a picture of/from Vegas with Todays newspaper in it. THAT is how much I distrust this guy.

Thread Information