Originally Posted by Delgadobb View Post
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

There is literally zero good food at Caesars. About the best you can hope for is the Bacchanal buffet. Which is an overpriced shell of its former self. So you didn't miss much.
Oh, I’m aware.

I am only a couple years removed from 7Stars & it was hard to find places of value for the $500 in celebration dinners.

I actually enjoyed Voodoo Steak at the Rio, partially thanks to an excellent server who always took care of us (he had been there since the start, then left because of Eldorado). Last summer, I took family there for my sister’s BDay - A/C didn’t work (miserable), they didn’t tell me Sam (server) had left despite confirming on reservation, they screwed up reservation requests then couldn’t confirm if my Celebration dinners (had 2) would work. Final nail in the coffin was them not honoring locals discount despite it being on their website. (Newsflash - it’s still there seven months later. Good luck claiming it.) We made the best of it & my siblings appreciated the gesture mostly for the view.

This is the first time I’ve needed or attempted a match & they screwed it up as only El Diablo can.

Mr. Boston!!!!!!!!