Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: kewlJ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I said my piece regarding the matter then dropped it. Unlike some people that feel the need to keep repeating themselves over and over. At first glance those are what one would expect to a story that is completely unrealistic regarding expectation.
    Ok, you are right. I have and do keep at it. You know why? Because these guys keep repeating their claims (and new ones) that are BS. Saying your objections one time doesn't suffice with someone employing that old Nazi propaganda technique of repeating it enough times and eventually it will be believed. Back before things broke down and got crazy, I had this same conversation with Norm about the blackjack guy on his forum with the super-duper count. I said you can't just allow this guy to promote bullshit that you know is bullshit without calling it out. Norm said 'I do call it out" and he was right. Probably 5 times Norm opined that it was all BS. But the guy repeated his claims and propaganda 5000 times.

It just isn't enough Maxpen to state your objection one or twice and then move on while the person repeats his propaganda hundred or thousands of more times like the energizer bunny. At least it isn't enough for me. I am passionate about not letting people claim shit that defies the math and the way things really work. I get that some , even most fellow AP's aren't that passionate, or even take the jbjb approach to say nothing because all this voodoo helps us in the long run.

Again I ask. Do you really think MDawg is dumb enough to lose a fortune at Vegas tables?
    Yes I do. I won't use the word "dumb" because I think it isn't about dumb or smart to them. These are people that like to gamble, can afford to gamble and lose. They are happy with the comps received and being treated like a high-rollr in exchange for losing. It is entertainment, just like I might spend some entertainment money going to a game or movie. They are ok with losing in Exchange for the comps and entertainment value. That is what I believe is going on here and that would be all well and good, if he didn't then inject this nonsense about all the winning. You then get into conflict with the way the industry works.

You can and will say what you want Maxpen, but I work hard to be able to do what I do, play and support myself playing mostly Vegas. I play short session, move around, a lot, play limits that will accept my play in short burst, employ some cover techniques (at a cost) like spreading both ways, exiting after showing Max bet, playing card counters basic strategy. Do you not think I would love to sit down at a double deck game and spread $100-$5000 and sit there for 10 hours with no one saying a word. That is just not the way it works and YOU know it. What is being told to us is some kind of alternative twi-light zone world or a guy just writing a story.

What other high roller player do you know, who spends as much time in Vegas as MDawg, that has lasted as long as he has?
    I am not all that familiar with high rollers. Never claimed to be. I was under the impression that if someone likes to gamble, is wealthy and can afford to gamble and lose, which is what a high-roller is, that they do that for life or many years as long as they enjoy it or can afford it. Didn't Stephen Paddock gamble at high stakes for years and even decades? Why would they stop if it is something they can afford and enjoy?

I was surprised yesterday to read where you said there is a 1 or 2 year limit to a high roller. Surprised, but I didn't question it. I don't really know or care.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-26-2023 at 03:01 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I am aware what has happened here Maxpen. Mdawg has some sort of personal friendship with wizard and you have a long friendship with wizard and Mike is telling you that Mdawg is not such a bad guy. And maybe he isn't in real life. I have no idea.

But on forums he has an agenda to tell this "story" of being a great winning gambler like no other. It actually began on a forum that he still promotes, that is a forum for writers wring "stories". And he cares and is obsessed with how many views he or his thread gets, and alexa rating, which I still don't know what they are. And he tells this story on 4 different forums that I know of and last week a 5th was mentioned that I am not familiar with. This is about the story and telling a "story" it isn't about what is real.

And when someone, any real player that challenges his claims or stories on the basis of math or the way things really work, he gets nasty and tries to discredit that person. I have seen no one attack him personally first. Everyone questioned and challenged his stories, and he responded by attacking people, much like Singer has done for decades. And now Mdawg is doing that same discredit approach to Axelwolf. You know and are friends with Axelwolf aren't you? as is Mike? You guys know the things Mdawg is now saying about Axelwolf are not true.

Everything is about clubs or taking sides now on these forums. I dont know what is going on. What happened to the math? What happened to what is real and the way things work vs what isn't. That seems to have taken a back seat to 'well he is a friend of mine' or a friend of a friend.

I don't care about who is gay or who is a str8 "breeder" <- . I don't care about politics. I don't care about boyfriends, girlfriends, wives or husbands. I sure as hell don't care about fake rolexes, or Newells, or prop money. I care about the math and people pushing bullshit nonsense. Doesn't there HAVE to be some kind of low bar that the math at least works? Otherwise it is all Evenbob bullshit.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-26-2023 at 02:42 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I think the story involved the dead husband hitting the jackpot. You know, the dead husband that never existed according to FraudJ's lying needs at this moment in time.
    I saw Mdawg reference that but was like SURELY that is a typo or something on Kewlj's part. He is now actively DENYING this guy existed??

Geez. I am not trying to uncover new lies. I'd just like to see him address the meat of his other lies. The math says they're just so improbable and I need to protect the good readers because thats me. All about the MATH.

As Ozzy used to say - You are the nut low.
    Deep down inside Redietz is probably an ok guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. 5/16/24 he left us. Remember.

OK, so he lied about the small stuff, ostensibly to protect himself.

So what?

This is a fucking GAMBLING forum, not a soap opera channel: WGAS who or what he fucks?

The only thing of import is GAMBLING, and I rate him high on that score.

KJ doesn't lie about his winnings: note that fact, will you?

His two main detractors have a history of lying about that very thing.

Apples and oranges.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am aware what has happened here Maxpen. Mdawg has some sort of personal friendship with wizard and you have a long friendship with wizard and Mike is telling you that Mdawg is not such a bad guy. And maybe he isn't in real life. I have no idea.

But on forums he has an agenda to tell this "story" of being a great winning gambler like no other. It actually began on a forum that he still promotes, that is a forum for writers wring "stories". And he cares and is obsessed with how many views he or his thread gets, and alexa rating, which I still don't know what they are. And he tells this story on 4 different forums that I know of and last week a 5th was mentioned that I am not familiar with. This is about the story and telling a "story" it isn't about what is real.

And when someone, any real player that challenges his claims or stories on the basis of math or the way things really work, he gets nasty and tries to discredit that person. I have seen no one attack him personally first. Everyone questioned and challenged his stories, and he responded by attacking people, much like Singer has done for decades. And now Mdawg is doing that same discredit approach to Axelwolf. You know and are friends with Axelwolf aren't you? as is Mike? You guys know the things Mdawg is now saying about Axelwolf are not true.

Everything is about clubs or taking sides now on these forums. I dont know what is going on. What happened to the math? What happened to what is real and the way things work vs what isn't. That seems to have taken a back seat to 'well he is a friend of mine' or a friend of a friend.

I don't care about who is gay or who is a str8 "breeder" <- . I don't care about politics. I don't care about boyfriends, girlfriends, wives or husbands. I sure as hell don't care about fake rolexes, or Newells, or prop money. I care about the math and people pushing bullshit nonsense. Doesn't there HAVE to be some kind of low bar that the math at least works? Otherwise it is all Evenbob bullshit.

You're aware of nothing. You only make things up in your mind to fit whatever conclusions you have drawn. You don't care if you have to lie or distort facts in order for the story to be written the way you perceive it to be.

You're a fraud. So really, nobody cares what you have to say about others anymore. Actually fading anything you say other than proven known facts is probably the way to go.

The fact is that everything I have EVER shared about my personal life, as well as my gambling experiences, has been used to try to harm me and my career.

That's what these so called gambling forums have become.

So now I am not going to share anything and as to anything I have already shared, I say fuck it...that didn't happen.

People here seem to want to make up what they want anyway. So fuck it.

I have fought against all this trolling and and hate my whole time here. But Dan Druff says I have list that fight and we all know what this forum is. So I will just troll like everyone else does.

You're aware of nothing. You only make things up in your mind to fit whatever conclusions you have drawn. You don't care if you have to lie or distort facts in order for the story to be written the way you perceive it to be.

You're a fraud. So really, nobody cares what you have to say about others anymore. Actually fading anything you say other than proven known facts is probably the way to go.
    Really MaxPen? I am aware of some of this shit because YOU told me.

Do I have your permission to post your PM or are you then going to cry like the little bitch you are like you did when I shared that you said you were so afraid seedvalue that you ran and hid for 6 months to a year.

Really MaxPen? I am aware of some of this shit because YOU told me.

Do I have your permission to post your PM or are you then going to cry like the little bitch you are like you did when I shared that you said you were so afraid seedvalue that you ran and hid for 6 months to a year.
    First off, whether MDawg is friends with Wizard or not has nothing to do with anything. You are doing nothing but repeating yourself over and over about the same thing. I did hear that MDawg is supposedly decent guy. I remember confirming that to you in a PM for whatever reason. So what. That doesn't mean there's a club. I don't do group think.

Me telling you that it was probably not wise to fuck around with seedvalue does not make me afraid of the guy. Nobody even knows who the guy is as I said before. I certainly didn't leave the forums because of your drama with him. Really, that's a perfect example of you distorting shit in your mind. I left the forum because I was tired of reading it. I will probably stop looking at it soon again. As it's the same shit over and over.

I came back because of your backroom tale. Which turned out to reveal you're nothing but a fraud .

First off, whether MDawg is friends with Wizard or not has nothing to do with anything. You are doing nothing but repeating yourself over and over about the same thing. I did hear that MDawg is supposedly decent guy. I remember confirming that to you in a PM for whatever reason. So what. That doesn't mean there's a club. I don't do group think.

Me telling you that it was probably not wise to fuck around with seedvalue does not make me afraid of the guy. Nobody even knows who the guy is as I said before. I certainly didn't leave the forums because of your drama with him. Really, that's a perfect example of you distorting shit in your mind. I left the forum because I was tired of reading it. I will probably stop looking at it soon again. As it's the same shit over and over.

I came back because of your backroom tale. Which turned out to reveal you're nothing but a fraud .
    Then you don't mind if I post the actual PMs of what you said about both Mdawg/wizard and what you said about seedvalue before you ran and hid? Are you giving your permission, Miss?

Then you don't mind if I post the actual PMs of what you said about both Mdawg/wizard and what you said about seedvalue before you ran and hid? Are you giving your permission, Miss?
    I don't give permission to publicly post any PM. Especially without seeing the full context. I'm not some weirdo that saves them.

Actually Dan should remove your account for violating the terms of service. It's no secret that I have spoke out against MDawg, you provided those public quotes. Doesn't mean that I have to be locked into any opinion. That's why I don't comment over and over about the same subject.

I sent you a PM asking to forward me anything you have so that I can Ok its release. I probably won't care. But I need to see it first as it was meant to be private.

You tend to do shit like this when you are losing an argument.

The fact is that everything I have EVER shared about my personal life, as well as my gambling experiences, has been used to try to harm me and my career.
    No, most everything you have posted has been used to show that you are a liar and a fraud. Which doesn't take much, believe, us!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

This just in: old footage showing the evolution of KJ's two main foes:

What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

So what?

This is a fucking GAMBLING forum, not a soap opera channel: WGAS who or what he fucks?

Apples and oranges.
    I'd much rather people lie about winning because I know it is false. When someone parades around as an AP and talks of real life occurrences that simply didn't occur then it is far different.

And Mister V - Kewl does lie about his winnings. He claimed he won $100,000 off $50 freeplay.
    Deep down inside Redietz is probably an ok guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. 5/16/24 he left us. Remember.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

So what?

Apples and oranges.
    I'd much rather people lie about winning because I know it is false. When someone parades around as an AP and talks of real life occurrences that simply didn't occur then it is far different.

And Mister V - Kewl does lie about his winnings. He claimed he won $100,000 off $50 freeplay.
    I actually believed that at the time. It's certainly possible, but who knows?

The problem is that it seems that Mike doesn't read 95% of what MDawg and others are writing. It's only when something specific is pointed out, and even then he doesn't know what statements lead up to that. Mike does not like calling people out or confrontations with them. Mike tends to take people's word at face value. If something is totally off the wall mathematically or crazy he will do the MATH or point out the logic and basically end it there.

You can see that Mike let MDawg off the hook with his 50 winning hands of blackjack in a row due to the wording MDawg finally glommed onto. I won 50 (some) blackjack hands in a row.

You can kind of see in his interviews with Rob(2 at least)

I don't give permission to publicly post any PM. Especially without seeing the full context. I'm not some weirdo that saves them.

Actually Dan should remove your account for violating the terms of service. It's no secret that I have spoke out against MDawg, you provided those public quotes. Doesn't mean that I have to be locked into any opinion. That's why I don't comment over and over about the same subject.

I sent you a PM asking to forward me anything you have so that I can Ok its release. I probably won't care. But I need to see it first as it was meant to be private.

You tend to do shit like this when you are losing an argument.
    Kew's infatuated with pressuring others with the PM nonsense because he's already lost the argument, he's been unmasked as a fraud, and because he can't stand it if not everyone condemns mdawg in the exact same unwavering manner as he does.

It is a blinding sickness with him, as witnessed by his never-ending, long-winded rambling posts that repeat the same things over and over. And as long as he's above ground, the only move that will stop such self-tortuous, strange behavior is a lobotomy. Probably not in the cards though: it's not covered by Medicaid.

KJ...

If you are here now just to troll as you seem to have indicated. You seriously need to evaluate your life priorities.

Yeah I know you believe there are others here who have done nothing but lie and troll. But what does that have to do with YOUR priorities?
    How old are you? 40 ish? How old is someone like Rob?

Again, I will say it. I pointed out a few of the bad things the forums have caused you. I can't think of one good thing that has come out of it for you.
    Perhaps something but certainly nothing compared to all the bad. At least Rob gets eyes on his Books, interviews, and past accomplishments. Even MD is up a few thousand bucks.

It's been, is, and will continue to be a HUGE negative EV for you both mentally and financially. Now you're deep down in the gutter mud slinging and mud raking. That doesn't seem normal, healthy, or productive in any way.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I don't think you'll ever give up your lying. It is too much ingrained in who you are.

Some men you just can't reach.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

And in any case, AxelWolf, we're talking about a bum who has nothing to lose. His entire online persona is a lie. He's just a red to green chip occasionally blackjack player, low end video poker player, who makes what living he does off gay hustling.

That's why he doesn't care if he lies that's why he can't come up with anything to back up his nonsense that's why he lies about even the existence of his supposed "soul mate." There is nothing more for this guy - these forums are all he has.

Name:  hesABum.gif
Views: 200
Size:  301.2 KB

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    And in any case, AxelWolf, we're talking about a bum who has nothing to lose. His entire online persona is a lie. He's just a red to green chip occasionally blackjack player, low end video poker player, who makes what living he does off gay hustling.

That's why he doesn't care if he lies that's why he can't come up with anything to back up his nonsense that's why he lies about even the existence of his supposed "soul mate." There is nothing more for this guy - these forums are all he has.

What a sleazbag you are. At WoV, someone called you a poodle (pretty mild by your standards). That person apologized. Rather than graciously except his apology, you insisted that he be suspended. Literally minutes later you post this shit 10 times worse here, full of lies that you KNOW are lies.

I know...different forum with different rules. But it just shows the world what an asshole and hypocrite you are void of any decency. This is exactly why people hate you fucking sand niggers. And people come here vouching for you, saying "I heard he is a good guy". Doesn't all this lying violate the oath you take as an attorney? (MrV...does it?)

I am an AP, who supports myself from casino advantage play. I share some of what I do on forums. With both Casino industry personél (which included related database people) and now internet trolls looking to harm me, I sometimes must lie and be less than honest to protect myself. But you, you lying asshole, you lie about people trying to win some internet flame was. How ridiculous. How small of you. And you have the nerve to call someone else sick. Shows what you really are, you lowlife. Go back to where you came from, you lying piece of shit.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 08-27-2023 at 10:04 AM.

Thread Information