Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: KJ - can you see the F1 track from your luxury high rise condo?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Dan Druff will participate. He is always willing to be involved in getting to the bottom of things.
    Let me get this straight.

You threaten to call TV stations, in an attempt to cancel Dan, hurt his family and livelihood, and expect him to participate in one of your little Karen hissy fits?

Damn son

You ain't right in the head....
    Laces Out!__DAN!

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    Dan Druff will participate. He is always willing to be involved in getting to the bottom of things.

You threaten to call TV stations, in an attempt to cancel Dan, hurt his family and livelihood, and expect him to participate in one of your little Karen hissy fits?

Damn son

With sociopaths it's all about what they need at the moment. It is now evidently clear that this is what we are dealing with when it comes to this fraud.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post

Damn son

With sociopaths it's all about what they need at the moment. It is now evidently clear that this is what we are dealing with when it comes to this fraud.
    maxie, can you see the F1 track with your head up monet's ass?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You people are out of your mind and out of control. MaxPen, you should step back and read what you are writing in this witch hunt.

1) you are stating that I don't live in the location that it was doxxed that I live at. You seem to want me to prove that I do live at the location I was doxxed at. No one has or will post their home address, (except redietz, inexplicably). Are you going to be posting your home address as well? Is that a new requirement that I am not aware of? That is what you are demanding of me.

2) Not sure who this third person claiming to have seen me is, but you and Axelwolf say you have seen me and my partner, years ago. I didn't dispute it at the time, because I figured maybe you had. We were out everyday. But what you now describe as me simply doesn't match my description, nor the limits I was playing, at the time. You have given no description of my partner, other than he was a heavier man, which is something I shared. No height, hair color, or hair at all, was he wearing glasses? Was he white?

The fact is whoever you and Axelwolf saw, whether it was the same 2 people, it was not me and my partner. I think you saw 2 guys about 20 years apart and said oh, that is Kj and his partner, when you know nothing else?

3) "he hasn't met anyone"? Where is it required that I do? You can say what you want, but it is clear you and axelwolf have been offended for years that I wouldn't meet you guys and hangout and be personal friends like a number of you do? I have never had a desire to do that. I am a solo player. And frankly, all you need to look for is monet meeting axelwolf to see why it is NOT a good idea. Again, show me where it is required that I meet you or anyone else?

4) I think some of you either don't understand or have forgotten what an anonymous forum is about? You don't get to demand someone post where they live? You shouldn't be posting descriptions of members. You don't get to demand members meet you? WTF?

5) Yes, I called Mdawg a sandnigger. This is a person who doxxed me. over and over and continues to do so. He harmed my career and harmed me financially. Me calling him a sandnigger, is the least of what should have occurred. He should have been banned at EVERY gambling forum, run by gambling people like Druff or Shackleford.

6) Most of my problems come from the fact that in sharing my experiences, I have shared too much information. And now haters, and Maxpen, you are among that group. Do you stop and think about that? Haters try to use whatever they know about me to hurt me, including some AP's like Maxpen. THAT is the really sick thing on these forums.

7). What if everything I have shared about myself is made up? It is clear it is not because that is where my problems come from, but what if it was? One time when I contacted Wizard complaining about Mdawg lying, you know what Wizards response was? "It isn't against the rules for someone to lie". I think he has repeated that fairly recently with evenbob as well. So is there a rule on this forum that a person can't lie? Please point to it. And then explain Rob Singer and Mdawgs claims like $100-$5000 spread? What about Mdawg and his "mid 7 figure mansion in Las Vegas". So stop with this outrage about lying, which I haven't even done except about the lawsuit portion of my back room incident.

You people not believing something and thinking I have lied is not proof that I have lied. It is a which hunt, which brings me too my final point.

8) I am gay, I once shared that on a forum and it has become known every other forum I have gone to because there are crossover members. It isn't a vital point of anything. It isn't what defines me. It just so happens if I talk about some play I did partnering with my spouse, it is a male, instead of a female. Big whoop. It is you people that have a problem. You see really deranged and sick people spewing absolute hate, like Seedvalue and Singer, to the rest of you being a little more reserved, but in the end all you people that now have an agenda and Maxpen YOU are now part of that group, the gay homophobic comments come out. THAT is how you know what one of the real issues is.

This is a fucking gambling forum, an anonymous gambling forum. No one is required to prove who they are. No one is required to meet other members. No one is required to prove where they live (or confirm some doxxed information).

Everything I have shared about my career and blackjack/gambling experience is true. And nothing defies the math or how things work. No "special plays", nor "betting into hot streaks that overcome negative expectation". I don't claim to be "rainman". I have just shared some of my experiences as a mid-level card counter/AP. get the fuck over it.

All you do is demonize someone you have decided you don't like, calling them social paths is a good example. Come on man, stop the hate over something that isn't even about gambling.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 11-19-2023 at 10:41 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Name:  tilt.gif
Views: 100
Size:  3.1 KB
    10x multiplier response

Originally Posted by Punkcity
    Yes you must be so sad as your posts are about everything YOU do here this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand how often you contradict yourself, sometimes one post to the very next post you post this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand how often you post hypocritical posts this forum, you condemn the very behaviour you, yourself post about here this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand that you constantly discredit YOUR OWN character yet claim others are discrediting you.

You must have a mental problem because you display homophobic dislike of yourself for being gay. It’s a nasty queer trait of self loathing homosexuals that manifests with ugly queers. We’ve all meet at least one in our lifetime. It’s that trait you display that give all the good gays a bad name.

As stated you’re a slow moving car wreck. I got beer and popcorn, I love watching you unravel.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You say the same thing over and over. It is not worth responding to your points. Nothing funny. Just a total headcase.

Stop being such a loser kewl.

I would recommend some of you people re-read the recent post by PositiveVariance.

The parts about Mdawg are spot on. And I will let the attorneys (not the rest of you) opine about the comments about legal opinion.

I believe I could legally go after Mdawg and win. I can prove financial damages. I think he knows I won't do that because it would involve him getting even more information about me that he would use. This guy is on a vengeful agenda to destroy me, simply because I was one of many that said his story is not the way things work. Just stop and think about that.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    You say the same thing over and over. It is not worth responding to your points. Nothing funny. Just a total headcase.
    As do YOU and the haters attacking me. what is your point?

Mdog, You like to set up these challenges that favor you and set terms you know that no one will meet, ala Rob Singer, who you stole much of your troll activities from. Here is a deal for you that is fair.

You release Shackleford from the NDA, allow him to say what he saw, nothing identifying and answer questions, including questions from me, just so that you don't write the statement that he says, and I will invite Dan Druff to my home, meet him in the lobby, and walk him up to my condo. I will even log onto my bank account from my computer and he will be able to see the deposit that was made back in June.

That should answer all questions and solve everything once and for all. You game? I am taking a risk, because you might be able to pay Shackleford to lie. I am trusting he wouldn't accept that.
    bump

You people are out of your mind and out of control. MaxPen, you should step back and read what you are writing in this witch hunt.

1) you are stating that I don't live in the location that it was doxxed that I live at. You seem to want me to prove that I do live at the location I was doxxed at. No one has or will post their home address, (except redietz, inexplicably). Are you going to be posting your home address as well? Is that a new requirement that I am not aware of? That is what you are demanding of me.

2) Not sure who this third person claiming to have seen me is, but you and Axelwolf say you have seen me and my partner, years ago. I didn't dispute it at the time, because I figured maybe you had. We were out everyday. But what you now describe as me simply doesn't match my description, nor the limits I was playing, at the time. You have given no description of my partner, other than he was a heavier man, which is something I shared. No height, hair color, or hair at all, was he wearing glasses? Was he white?

The fact is whoever you and Axelwolf saw, whether it was the same 2 people, it was not me and my partner. I think you saw 2 guys about 20 years apart and said oh, that is Kj and his partner, when you know nothing else?

3) "he hasn't met anyone"? Where is it required that I do? You can say what you want, but it is clear you and axelwolf have been offended for years that I wouldn't meet you guys and hangout and be personal friends like a number of you do? I have never had a desire to do that. I am a solo player. And frankly, all you need to look for is monet meeting axelwolf to see why it is NOT a good idea. Again, show me where it is required that I meet you or anyone else?

4) I think some of you either don't understand or have forgotten what an anonymous forum is about? You don't get to demand someone post where they live? You shouldn't be posting descriptions of members. You don't get to demand members meet you? WTF?

5) Yes, I called Mdawg a sandnigger. This is a person who doxxed me. over and over and continues to do so. He harmed my career and harmed me financially. Me calling him a sandnigger, is the least of what should have occurred. He should have been banned at EVERY gambling forum, run by gambling people like Druff or Shackleford.

6) Most of my problems come from the fact that in sharing my experiences, I have shared too much information. And now haters, and Maxpen, you are among that group. Do you stop and think about that? Haters try to use whatever they know about me to hurt me, including some AP's like Maxpen. THAT is the really sick thing on these forums.

7). What if everything I have shared about myself is made up? It is clear it is not because that is where my problems come from, but what if it was? One time when I contacted Wizard complaining about Mdawg lying, you know what Wizards response was? "It isn't against the rules for someone to lie". I think he has repeated that fairly recently with evenbob as well. So is there a rule on this forum that a person can't lie? Please point to it. And then explain Rob Singer and Mdawgs claims like $100-$5000 spread? What about Mdawg and his "mid 7 figure mansion in Las Vegas". So stop with this outrage about lying, which I haven't even done except about the lawsuit portion of my back room incident.

You people not believing something and thinking I have lied is not proof that I have lied. It is a which hunt, which brings me too my final point.

8) I am gay, I once shared that on a forum and it has become known every other forum I have gone to because there are crossover members. It isn't a vital point of anything. It isn't what defines me. It just so happens if I talk about some play I did partnering with my spouse, it is a male, instead of a female. Big whoop. It is you people that have a problem. You see really deranged and sick people spewing absolute hate, like Seedvalue and Singer, to the rest of you being a little more reserved, but in the end all you people that now have an agenda and Maxpen YOU are now part of that group, the gay homophobic comments come out. THAT is how you know what one of the real issues is.

This is a fucking gambling forum, an anonymous gambling forum. No one is required to prove who they are. No one is required to meet other members. No one is required to prove where they live (or confirm some doxxed information).

Everything I have shared about my career and blackjack/gambling experience is true. And nothing defies the math or how things work. No "special plays", nor "betting into hot streaks that overcome negative expectation". I don't claim to be "rainman". I have just shared some of my experiences as a mid-level card counter/AP. get the fuck over it.

All you do is demonize someone you have decided you don't like, calling them social paths is a good example. Come on man, stop the hate over something that isn't even about gambling.
    Your Sugar Daddy was a balding heavy white guy. I can find some Google images to match what you 2 look like if you wish. You have black hair average build and are not white. Would you like me to go further?

I would recommend some of you people re-read the recent post by PositiveVariance.
    Why not just read what you wrote it's coming from the same puppet's wide loose mouth.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    A case could be made for that Positive Variance is baby bro.

Both PV and KJ share the same habit of coming with the 10x multiplier responses complete with the bold face sentences for emphasis.

One thing you can tell, when UNKewlJ makes with the all bold sentences one after another something has really gotten to him. You can practically see the hand cocked onto his side, the bent elbow and the high pitched whiny voice complaining, "Now wayyyyt a minute, Misterrrrr."
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Another tell is Pussytive Vaginance's insistence that he's never read GF, even though he brought it up.

That's an attempted deflection, since we know that the doofus brofus was posting as tewlj on GF.

Either that or Pussytive Vaginance is a tewlj sockpuppet.

After all, tewlj is a proven and admitted user of sockpuppets.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Guess who said this UNKewlJ?

He's pretty much a pathological liar you can't believe anything he says. But also probably a sociopath and they have no guilt no shame no embarrassment. They simply make up lies to cover the other lies.

Could it be perhaps that well known AP you used to think is on your side?

But it was so well said I decided to just adopt it for myself.
    What’s crazy about all this is that any normal person would realize that his ever changing story and desperate attempts to put out fires is just confirming that his story is false, and making him look even worse, but a sociopathic liar can’t help himself, and keeps lying just to cover up other lies.

This guy is on a vengeful agenda to destroy me, simply because I was one of many that said his story is not the way things work. Just stop and think about that.
    KJ, You, me, and others have questioned his claims yet you are the only one he is going after "with a vengeance."

So it is more than simply questioning his claims which has triggered his focusing his vendetta on you.

I suspect that the dawg, like Singer and others on this board. are ramping up the BS due to you being gay; in addition to being uncomfortable with avowed gay people they may feel that you being gay is a sign of weakness which they can exploit.

But surprise, surprise: you haven't withered under the relentless attacks.
    What, Me Worry?

Your Sugar Daddy was a balding heavy white guy. I can find some Google images to match what you 2 look like if you wish. You have black hair average build and are not white. Would you like me to go further?

Zero for 3 maxpen. My late partner had many issue but hair was not one of them. he had a full head of hair. greying at the end, unless he did something about that, but he was not bald or balding.

the description of me is wrong on both accounts. I am white. That is something I have shared so I will again. I am white of 100% Irish decent. And I do not have black hair.

No one has ever suggested I am not while, until Mdawg came up with this weird. Pacific Islander thing. I know you are taking you ques and talking points from him. You might want to stop doing that. He is making you look like a fool.

Zero for 3 maxpen.
    Then there should be no objection to Max posting google images.

I can find some Google images to match what you 2 look like if you wish.

Zero for 3 maxpen. My late partner had many issue but hair was not one of them. he had a full head of hair. greying at the end, unless he did something about that, but he was not bald or balding.

the description of me is wrong on both accounts. I am white. That is something I have shared so I will again. I am white of 100% Irish decent. And I do not have black hair.

No one has ever suggested I am not while, until Mdawg came up with this weird. Pacific Islander thing. I know you are taking you ques and talking points from him. You might want to stop doing that. He is making you look like a fool.
    Wrong

You have to remember I was pretty much in Club Fortune and Eastside Cannery every day back then cashing checks.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    This guy is on a vengeful agenda to destroy me, simply because I was one of many that said his story is not the way things work. Just stop and think about that.
    KJ, You, me, and others have questioned his claims yet you are the only one he is going after "with a vengeance."

So it is more than simply questioning his claims which has triggered his focusing his vendetta on you.

I suspect that the dawg, like Singer and others on this board. are ramping up the BS due to you being gay; in addition to being uncomfortable with avowed gay people they may feel that you being gay is a sign of weakness which they can exploit.

But surprise, surprise: you haven't withered under the relentless attacks.
    Correct Mr V, there are others that have challenged his claims and he has gone after them. Just look at that list of people on his own forum that he started individual threads just so he could attack them and their credibility.

Myself, followed by axelwolf have born the brunt. I guess it is because we have stayed at it. And, me, well, I am responsible for basically the end of his story being taken seriously, when I got hold of and posted his actual results for a period that he claimed he was 500k ahead, when he was in the red. remember the "wizard and I went over my records and I am about even". That is why he is so determined to harm me and my career. he blames me.

I like to think that in this day and age, a persons sexuality isn't important. Especially on a gambling forum. My story and 20 year journey would be no different if I was straight and banged chicks. It is just knowing that I am not, give ammunition to those looking to attack and hate. That is all.

Wrong

You have to remember I was pretty much in Club Fortune and Eastside Cannery every day back then cashing checks.
    And this is what I am dealing with. You are fucking wrong. You are basing your whole agenda of hate on something you are wrong about.

I don't know who you saw, but it wasn't me and my partner. Apparently, it was some other 2 guys 20 years a part in age, one bald, one non-Caucasian with black hair. neither that match our description. But it wasn't me and my partner, nor in any way match our descriptions except that one of the guys was overweight.

You lie far more than you are hated.

You just latch on to anything where you can claim victimhood. It helps sooth you need for attention that is caused by your severe mental issues. This is beyond clear given how many times you've promised us you are leaving. Then you come back and tell us how awful we are. This is the definition of insanity.

additionally maxpen, my blackjack days at both these places was very limited, very short lived. weeks at club fortune and months at east cannery. Even cutting my spread down a bit as I did at the lower limit places, these kind of places, were not tolerant of my play for long. Club Fortune my blackjack play litterally was about 4 mondays during a promotion.

Now these places were in out video poker rotation for several years because they gave out decent mailers. BUT you claim is that you saw me playing low limit blackjack at these places. Again, you obviously are mistaken. You saw someone, probably about my age, and I guess though "that is KJ". And you were wrong.

Thread Information