Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

LOL, it had 65K on it when I bought it. Put 45K on it before first repair bill. Work on your reading comprehension.

Definitions from Oxford Languages
fa·nat·ic
/fəˈnadik/
noun
noun: fanatic; plural noun: fanatics

a person filled with excessive and single-minded zeal, especially for an extreme religious, political, or environmental cause.

"religious fanatics" "climate fanatics"

Similar:
zealot
extremist
militant
dogmatist
devotee
sectarian
bigot
Captain retard, I read your posts about as close as I read my own posts. I'm not sure what to tell you but pretty sure I've never told you what to do in terms of the climate stuff. You however are by far the biggest zealot (Trump) on here and it ain't even close. I'm not sure who else would be more of an actual zealot. Again, somewhat understanding the numbers behind the climate inputs/outputs, human nature, the frailty of ecosystems as a whole, and blah blah blah does not a fanatic or anything else make.

In that thread you ridiculed the idea of records being broken. I showed a tweet with a substantial list of records broke this year. Not just a few temperatures all over. It is beyond fucked. I can't imagine you having been more wrong but what can we expect from our resident hobo-clown. Double-down.

honk honk ... is that his nose or his scooter?
When he gets back in the White House, Trump is going to take a wrecking ball to all you stupid ass libtard pieces of shit. But MAGA's are mild compared to you climate nazi's.

To the Greta Thunberg of VCT, we have stolen your dreams with our empty words. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Actually I think the best version of Greta is the death metal version especially when you’re driving