Thread: I have another Sock to confess to. :/

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    People have been asking me where I have been. Very few posts over the last several years. That's because I have been posting under my sock---MDawg. Sand N...... my ass.
    You'll also notice that regnis and I are never in the same photo. Either we're the same person, or as account has surmised, we are gay influencers.

Sand Nigger, where I grew up, was a term of endearment for dark-complexioned Middle Eastern folk. My friend, Michelenie, often referred to himself as such. It was considered a step above middle-class Jews and two steps above Polacks. Nobody denigrated wealthy Jews, partly because they were usually your doctor or dentist or clothier.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    People have been asking me where I have been. Very few posts over the last several years. That's because I have been posting under my sock---MDawg. Sand N...... my ass.
    You'll also notice that regnis and I are never in the same photo. Either we're the same person, or as account has surmised, we are gay influencers.

Sand Nigger, where I grew up, was a term of endearment for dark-complexioned Middle Eastern folk. My friend, Michelenie, often referred to himself as such. It was considered a step above middle-class Jews and two steps above Polacks. Nobody denigrated wealthy Jews, partly because they were usually your doctor or dentist or clothier.
    lol gay influencers.. I don't remember that one but TBH I say a lot of shit.

Anyway anti-semite is a thing of the past.. strictly anti-zionist from here going forward.. baby starving holocaust repeating fucks. Do as we say not as we do racist fucks. You can't say from river to the sea or you are cancelled and we don't feel safe !!! but hey if our leader says it.. somehow it is a-ok. Arguing not about being right but not being bad... ugh endlessly awful these zionists. Leveling schools all over and many hospitals.. and not going to be willing to rebuild them all while creating a whole new generation of zionist killers. And can you blame a kid who had large portions of his family killed - especially if they weren't supporting or involved with Hamas? If Israel is justified in this then how would these people not be justified in return?

What about those settlements .. where zionists cut off people from farming their lands.. Israel doesn't give any shits.. but hey it all started Oct 7th or whenever it was.. yea right

ok that is my rant for the day but all decent people should share these views.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Anyway anti-semite is a thing of the past.. strictly anti-zionist from here going forward.. baby starving holocaust repeating fucks. Do as we say not as we do racist fucks. You can't say from river to the sea or you are cancelled and we don't feel safe !!! but hey if our leader says it.. somehow it is a-ok. Arguing not about being right but not being bad... ugh endlessly awful these zionists. Leveling schools all over and many hospitals.. and not going to be willing to rebuild them all while creating a whole new generation of zionist killers. And can you blame a kid who had large portions of his family killed - especially if they weren't supporting or involved with Hamas? If Israel is justified in this then how would these people not be justified in return?

What about those settlements .. where zionists cut off people from farming their lands.. Israel doesn't give any shits.. but hey it all started Oct 7th or whenever it was.. yea right

The initial attack was horrendous and was meant to be horrendous. Israel responded in a predictable (i.e. asymmetric) manner. Nobody who has been on the planet very long was surprised by the Israeli response.

You kill 500 Israelis. You get 50,000 dead in response. Utterly predictable. Ho-hum asymmetry with all manner of propaganda as to whys and wherefores. Like being in a cage with a sleeping wolverine that you do not like and your solution is to wake it up by slapping its snout. Surprise, surprise, surprise, to quote Gomer Pyle.

The initial attack was horrendous and was meant to be horrendous. Israel responded in a predictable (i.e. asymmetric) manner. Nobody who has been on the planet very long was surprised by the Israeli response.

You kill 500 Israelis. You get 50,000 dead in response. Utterly predictable. Ho-hum asymmetry with all manner of propaganda as to whys and wherefores. Like being in a cage with a sleeping wolverine that you do not like and your solution is to wake it up by slapping its snout. Surprise, surprise, surprise, to quote Gomer Pyle.
    Just because it is predictable in no way means it is justified. Israel should have responded. I don't know what the right answer is but they're getting a moral pass on very immoral acts. It appears they are targeting journalists and starving people and doing so intentionally. Starving children is holocaust shit.

Don't worry though, we'll pay for rebuilding because.. Israel is our ally.

Oh yea and now we're beign dragged into other regional conflicts. Partially because Netanyahu didn't do his job correctly so now they bomb on US dime. We're now reopening issues with other countries that didn't exist before. but.. but.. Israel is our ally.

I just want to know how exactly they are our ally. Just because someone takes money from you doesn't mean they are your ally. How are they serviing our interests ? Any Zionists about who know the answer ?
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 02-28-2024 at 03:46 PM.

Oh yea and now we're beign dragged into other regional conflicts.
    Hahaha, dragged into.

That was the objective to begin with.

We really need a politics board for this stuff.

Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Oh yea and now we're beign dragged into other regional conflicts.
    Hahaha, dragged into.

That was the objective to begin with.

We really need a politics board for this stuff.
    No one reads it and I'm not hijacking a thread that isn't worth hijacking...

and I don't really disagree with you either. Smart guys sit around in rooms with other smart guys and figure out probabiltiies of what might happen.

I don't get how Israel seems to have such great intel after they let Hamas invade... this failure makes one pause and go mmmmmmmm

No one reads it and I'm not hijacking a thread that isn't worth hijacking...
    Point taken.

I detest both sides, but it's fun to watch the lefties twist themselves into virtue-signaling pretzels.

Name:  rest in power.jpeg
Views: 393
Size:  56.5 KB

Thread Information