Thread: Real People

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    UNKewlJ is like someone with a variety of impairing mental illnesses...the equivalent of having a burlap bag over your head able to poke out some visual impressions occasionally, but mostly mouthing nonsense syllables in a slurred voice, trying desperately to be heard, all the while cut off from the real world and bathed in darkness.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The above post is a classic example of an UNKewlJ typical lying post:

1. Provides no evidence - other than sometimes mentioning that, "the math works" or "the math doesn't work."

2. Repeats the same things over and over - "manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over."

3. Tries to shoe horn his now worn smooth fable about being a multi year blackjack player into the topic. "I've been a professional player for X years and made X million dollars already blah blah blah so I know how it works."

3. Includes some kind of rant about MDawg / Singer / etc.

4. Misstates most of what he even references. Frequently contradicts himself.

5. Refers to unknown never will be seen APs or other experts who know him, will vouch for whatever it is he is claiming, or work with him.

6. Tries to distill any opposition to whatever it is he claims to "trolling" and "a witch hunt." – “poor poor KJ always the victim.” *

* 7. (Optional) Mentions that he doesn't really care what people think about him and that no one need prove anything.
    And I'll tell you why he disappeared. He was hoping that Mission146's data crunching would lead to some kind of shift in the perception of MDawg. It did not. MDawg's credibility actually went up after that exercise. Instead, while softly whining in his slurred voice, UNKewlJ's credibility, if that is even possible, went down, as he was called out for yet another lie, bringing the total to thirty UNKewl lies so far!

THAT was what took him over the edge and drove him to claim (again) that
    Originally Posted by KewlJ
    I will not be responding, not on this forum, because I am done here.
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-13-2024 at 11:27 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information