Thread: The VCT Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From what I have been told, Terapined is some guy whose mind boggles and can't relate to anyone who has ever earned more than $50K a year.

As I pointed out, he was going on and on in 2020 and early 2021 about how there was no way MDawg would ever show his face in front of Wizard to be witnessed playing Baccarat, that this was "impossible" and "No way Mdawg allows us to see him."

He's extremely stubborn, opinionated and has a one track mind - quite different from any Deadhead of which I can think.

As I pointed out at WOV, every time he got suspended, he ran with his tail between his legs for up to a year or so, before returning - so you tell me if he takes forums and suspensions seriously or not. It is typically the guy who goes to great lengths to say he doesn't take any of this seriously, who takes it the most seriously of all (for example, look at UNKewlJ).
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-31-2024 at 08:41 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information