Thread: Is Redietz DEAD? :O

Accountingquestion's signature now reads,"On 5/16/2024, Redietz left us. Remember." Did Redietz die today?

Hopefully he meant that Redietz decided to abandon VCT, not that Redietz DIED today. Hmm. I'm sure Dan Druff would have had a thread saying something like ,"Eric Dietrich, better known as Redietz has passed away today on 5/16/2024 at age 60 from Pancreatic Cancer. He was certainly a dynamic and interesting character on VCT and WOV and will be solely missed. RIP to our dearly departed Poster and continue making dynamic and interesting posts up in Heaven." But Dan didn't make any such posts nor have I seen any similar posts, so I hope Redietz is still alive.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Why is this important?........

Red is one of those people who's neither here nor there. So WHO CARES??

Get a freaking life!

Honestly i was just fucking around and meant to only refer to him announcing he wasn't posting. (I believe thats what he posted) I will change it around.

The best thing about it all is I made a post specifically praising Redietz a couple of days ago. lmao. You'll never see Redietz do that for an AP. His ego is either too big or what I would call a "weak ego". Regardless - I don't want him leaving us.

Didn't mean to imply anything happened to him.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Get a freaking life!
    She does have a life. Playing Bingo & penny slots & posting (a lot) of stuff on here.

Its not necessarily an enviable life, but its a life nonetheless.

Ditz has sworn off this board several times. Hopefully, he keeps his word this time.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Get a freaking life!
    She does have a life. Playing Bingo & penny slots & posting (a lot) of stuff on here.

Its not necessarily an enviable life, but its a life nonetheless.
    You both stood up for me and insulted me at the same time. A Poster on another Website was straight up INSULTING me and I thought he was DEFENDING me. I had a stalker follow me from one board to a completely unrelated board. The Poster said something like,"What kind of LOSER would stalk Nathan?" I thought he was DEFENDING me, it turns out he was actually INSULTING me. He was actually calling both me and my Stalker losers, like only a loser would stalk a loser.

The Poster has called me a Moron and I responded something like,"Why did you call me a Moron? Weren't you just defending me against my Stalker? Other Posters responded something like,"Uh, Nathan, he wasn't defending you. He was calling both you and your stalker losers. The guy said something like,"I can't believe this idiot Nathan thought I was DEFENDING her when it was clear to me and other Posters on this board that I was INSULTING her by implying that only a loser stalks a loser. I can't believe this Nathan idiot can't tell the difference between an insulting and defending post. I feel sorry for this Nathan idiot."

That caused a HUGE war between me and this Poster. My Stalker got run off the board when other Posters realized he joined purely to insult me and not become an actual Contributor. Posters were like,"Is insulting Nathan all you're good for? How about posting an on topic thread or replying to an on topic post?" My Stalker said something like,"Why are you guys turning on me for insulting Nathan? You guys also insult Nathan.

The Posters responded something like,"Because you ONLY insult Nathan and have never posted anything on topic. We post on topic things. Nathan is an idiot, but at least she's an Idiot who actually posts on topic things. You're worse than Nathan. The guy ran off the board. Posters said something like,"Nathan's Stalker assumed we would KEEP supporting him just because he also insults Nathan, but that wasn't the case at all."

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

No intent to insult you even though this is a troll board. Don’t want to insult anyone. Only reason I even post here is to try to entertain myself & if anyone comes along for the ride, so much the better.

One question though? In your hypothetical obituary in your original post why did you give Redietz pancreatic cancer?

That is a pretty brutal way to go. Why didn’t you have him go more humanely like maybe struck by a bus with an instant death or something more along those lines?

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    No intent to insult you even though this is a troll board. Don’t want to insult anyone. Only reason I even post here is to try to entertain myself & if anyone comes along for the ride, so much the better.

One question though? In your hypothetical obituary in your original post why did you give Redietz pancreatic cancer?

That is a pretty brutal way to go. Why didn’t you have him go more humanely like maybe struck by a bus with an instant death or something more along those lines?
    Because I was thinking of ways that would likely kill a man who is around 60 and Pancreatic Cancer popped into my mind and I went with that.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Eric Dietrich, better known as Redietz
    Is that his real name, and if so, has he stated that himself or are you doxxing him?

I assumed his real name is in fact R E Dietz, and that he just once humorously referred to Sgt. Arthur (not Eric) Dietrich from Barney Miller, some sitcom I have never seen but of which I am aware.

Over all, I think this thread is at best silly, at worst in poor taste. Now, a thread about the death of UNKewlJ, that would be something that would be in line with all his hoaxes and fables, including his faking of his own death.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    a lot of what you write could be total fiction. You're definitely someone who isn't adverse to lying on forums if it suits you to do so.
    Last edited by MDawg; 05-20-2024 at 10:09 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

What do you think of my new signature, Tasha? Redietz is an OK guy in some ways. As someone pointed out to me, he could have lied about his credit score. Instead he went silent on the subject.

Some posters age well. Like art. Timeless. Glad to see it there. Redietz is one of these posters. I never meant to imply he'd died. I can't even recall what I said that triggered him.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Some posters age well.
    I wonder if this the Robert Dietz listed by google as being 91 years old?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Some posters age well.
    I wonder if this the Robert Dietz listed by google as being 91 years old?
    RED has never hidden who he is, where he is from and where he lives. A simple Google search with those details shows he is either truthful or using someone’s identity. Someone even found he was late on his taxes. A big part of his argument is that he’s a public figure posting and we should all disclose who we are as well.

So definitely no doxing here but no clue where the retard came up with Eric. Then again it came up with Pancreatic Cancer out of thin air.

And he’s a a lot younger than that V.

OK, it seems that he lives at the same address as the 91 year old, presumably his father.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    OK, it seems that he lives at the same address as the 91 year old, presumably his father.
    I believe his father passed in 2004 at 71 in PA. He was from the same area in PA as my wife and RED grew up in that area but not sure when he moved to TN. I get RED creates some of the stuff he gets himself into here, but the guys backstory 100% checks out to me because we ran in the same circles decades ago. He’s older than me but we both played with some of the same books in the 80’s and 90’s. And we both knew the bigger players in the handicapping game and the stuff he talks about.

We do disagree in my belief that some of those he vouched for were still crooked, especially the verification of results guys. Hustlers hustling hustlers in my opinion in that industry. No different from today, just now they are all over social media with their winning claims. Anyone with a true edge is out there making money and keeping it to themselves.

Well for whatever reason the database shows a 91 year old Robert Dietz living at the address redietz provided us.

I've no axe to grind with redietz, just following up to your post that he's "a bit younger" than 91.
    What, Me Worry?

The username "redietz" is derived from his full name, Robert Earl Dietz. He doxxed himself and even his address multiple times.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Thread Information