Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incident

Sad that Singer’s wife frequently getting dicked down in an interracial affair caused this amount of hatred in him.

This is why and how you are in the same loser degenerate class as kew: instead of explaining your reason why you feel the need to tell everyone why you're such a retard, you deflect. Just like the fairy!

And why are you constantly thanking Dan for giving you posting privileges? How much of a low life ARE you that being able to post is the end-all?!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Sad that Singer’s wife frequently getting dicked down in an interracial affair caused this amount of hatred in him.
    I see I'm getting under the skin of more than a fairy and a spook

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If you MUST know, my hours got cut at my job so I downloaded Empower to see if I could borrow money from Empower.. Empower App not only didn't loan me any money, Empower App ended up instead causing my Bank to be restricted, so I deleted the Empower App.
    Under what rationale do you feel compelled to tell everyone how broke a degenerate you are?

And why would you ever expect to get a loan from anywhere, when all you do is lose money gambling on bingo and other foolish games?

I'm almost at the toss-up point as to whether kew or you is the biggest loser/dumbass on the forums. You're doing a great job catching up to him.
    You're one to talk. You claimed to have a a Newell RV and literally went to a random RV Dealership and tried to pass off the Newell you were testing at the RV Dealership as your own and you got rightfully ragged and dragged so hard, trying to pass off a Newell in a RV Dealership as your own! LMAO! Remember how you dodged the questions on why you looked so stiff , tense, uncomfortable, and rigid in those pictures you posted in "Your RV?" LMAO!
    Rob, you are still the best troll out there by far, but I think we have to give this one particular round to Tasha!

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Rob, you are still the best troll out there by far, but I think we have to give this one particular round to Tasha!
    B-I-N-G-O
    What, Me Worry?

Under what rationale do you feel compelled to tell everyone how broke a degenerate you are?

And why would you ever expect to get a loan from anywhere, when all you do is lose money gambling on bingo and other foolish games?

I'm almost at the toss-up point as to whether kew or you is the biggest loser/dumbass on the forums. You're doing a great job catching up to him.
    You're one to talk. You claimed to have a a Newell RV and literally went to a random RV Dealership and tried to pass off the Newell you were testing at the RV Dealership as your own and you got rightfully ragged and dragged so hard, trying to pass off a Newell in a RV Dealership as your own! LMAO! Remember how you dodged the questions on why you looked so stiff , tense, uncomfortable, and rigid in those pictures you posted in "Your RV?" LMAO!
    Thanks. Rob had completely ignored me when I asked why he looked so stiff, tense, uncomfortable, and rigid in "his RV." He could have at LEAST responded,"Because I was posing for a pictures that would be on VCT, but he didn't even answer something like that. Another Poster said something like,"Rob is lying in that RV bed like a guest who is trying to show respect to the host, And trying not to mess up the RV bed, not lying relaxed like it's his OWN RV
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thanks. Rob had completely ignored me when I asked why he looked so stiff, tense, uncomfortable, and rigid in "his RV." He could have at LEAST responded,"Because I was posing for a pictures that would be on VCT, but he didn't even answer something like that. Another Poster said something like,"Rob is lying in that RV bed like a guest who is trying to show respect to the host, And trying not to mess up the RV bed, not lying relaxed like it's his OWN RV
    I had to take a shit and I just cut some cheese straight out of a warmed-over block of gorgonzola, and I was trying to hide it.

MickeyCrimm stopped trolling Rob Singer after Singer posted that he had a 9 1/2-inch cock.
    He even started to side with him against the forum.
    Coincidence?
    I doubt it.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    MickeyCrimm stopped trolling Rob Singer after Singer posted that he had a 9 1/2-inch cock.
    Coincidence?
    I doubt it.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Coincidence?
    I doubt it.
    I posted that fact for the first time over 20 years ago. Someone on LVA Sports asked me why I said I was so confident around people in face-to-face environments. I replied that my past training and health gave me confidence around basically any man, and having a large member and knowing how women would react if they got a shot at it, had always made me super-confident.

This, in contrast to "little peepee kew"--who knew early-on he'd be embarrassed and laughed at by women, so he took the easy homo way out.

Someone on LVA Sports asked me why I said I was so confident around people in face-to-face environments. I replied that my past training and health gave me confidence around basically any man, and having a large member and knowing how women would react if they got a shot at it, had always made me super-confident.
    What, Me Worry?

My God, this thread started off being about a homeless man facing Felony Charges for dragging a female joggger by her ponytail and delved into talking about Rob Singer's penis! What a major hijack from what the thread was originally about!

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

My God, this thread started off being about a homeless man facing Felony Charges for dragging a female joggger by her ponytail and delved into talking about Rob Singer's penis! What a major hijack from what the thread was originally about!
    Yeah, the homeless incident is an everyday occurrence.
    Lady Crimm doesn't get 9 and a half every day.
    He tries hard though.

Yeah, the homeless incident is an everyday occurrence.
    Lady Crimm doesn't get 9 and a half every day.
    He tries hard though.
    Did you just mix up Mickey Crimm with Rob Singer?

Thread Information