Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas Smoke shop owner defending his property

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by levisebastian View Post
    The situation involving the Asian smoke shop owner stabbing an unarmed thief is complex and will likely be heavily scrutinized. The owner's actions, while perhaps in self-defense, may lead to serious legal consequences. Smoke Deal reminds all shop owners to be aware of self-defense laws in their areas.
    Speaking of self defense, I saw a video where a female owner of a Bakery or something like that had armed men break in trying to rob her at gunpoint and shot at her. She took out her OWN guns and shot at them back. The Robbers ran and as soon as they reached the door threshold, she stopped shooting. One of the Robbers DIED and she didn't face any legal consequences since she STOPPED once they reached the door threshold. It was ruled in self defense for her. Had she KEPT shooting at them when they reached the door threshold, she would have most likely ended up in Prison for the Robber's death.
    If you die trying to rob someone it should be tough shit on you whether you reach the door threshold, don’t reach the door threshold, or well exceed it.

Look at how much money is going to now be saved on prison expenses, prosecution, future crimes, etc.

Yes, but the now dead thief was some mother's son.

She should have gotten an abortion.
    What, Me Worry?

The situation involving the Asian smoke shop owner stabbing an unarmed thief is complex and will likely be heavily scrutinized. The owner's actions, while perhaps in self-defense, may lead to serious legal consequences. Smoke Deal reminds all shop owners to be aware of self-defense laws in their areas.
    Speaking of self defense, I saw a video where a female owner of a Bakery or something like that had armed men break in trying to rob her at gunpoint and shot at her. She took out her OWN guns and shot at them back. The Robbers ran and as soon as they reached the door threshold, she stopped shooting. One of the Robbers DIED and she didn't face any legal consequences since she STOPPED once they reached the door threshold. It was ruled in self defense for her. Had she KEPT shooting at them when they reached the door threshold, she would have most likely ended up in Prison for the Robber's death.
    Do you ever carry a gun?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Do you ever carry a gun?
    No, I have never even held a gun.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Do you ever carry a gun?
    Or a dick? Asking for some friends.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Do you ever carry a gun?
    I've held a dick before, I've just never had one in me.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Your uncle having a couple extra thighs and legs to trade for a handjob doesn’t count.

I own guns but also varieties of pepper spray, gel, spray, all that, which actually most of the pepper sprays I bought from one of the gun stores on W Sahara in Vegas, which is also a good place to get ammo to avoid California's registration requirement just to buy ammo, but honestly in most simulations with gun vs. pepper spray pepper spray wins. Before the guy may use the gun he's incapacitated by the spray.

You have to get the really high % concentrate pepper spray.

So in most cases I'd take pepper spray over a gun for self defense, especially on the street. This Smoke Shop owner was just some crazy Asian, who carries a blade like that anyway? Against more than one attacker, and in home or business invasion defense situations, the pepper spray scenario might be less than ideal, but if he peppered that teen who jumped the counter it would have solved this particular problem same as the knife.

Also have different kinds of stun weapons, baton and handheld, those are good for females.
    Last edited by MDawg; 05-22-2024 at 07:43 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

If it was Rob...
    Would you use two hands?
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Have you ever held a dick and had it fire accidentally?

Was the dick only half-cocked?
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-22-2024 at 12:08 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

This thread got weird REALLY fast. :/

Heck, the holding of dicks is perhaps one of mankind's most common and most beloved pastimes.

Lesbians choose not to engage, but all other gals "rise to the occasion," albeit sometimes reluctantly...unless they're "weird" and asexual.
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-22-2024 at 12:52 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

No different from you spamming WoV with your copy and paste garbage from other forums with your retarted stories about Axl. Still desperate for attention? Why not tell the stories that did get you engagement over the years that were truthful? You know like….

When your mammy was pissed you gambled away your haircut money
    When you lied about what sex you were when you planned to meet a forum member
    When you offered gift cards if your lottery numbers didn’t come up
    When you shit on the floor of a couple chicken places
    When you DM’d people on Dans other forum asking for money
    When you lied hundreds of times about the socks you created saying “I promise”
    When you spent hundreds at Internet cafes and on prepaid phones to keep the socks going

All of these stories are much better than some fantasy because your true life is much more interesting. Most everyone here can’t relate to a poor retarted black woman so maybe you can help educate us and help race relations at the same time. Especially Singer, that guy appears to be very racist.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes, but the now dead thief was some mother's son.

She should have gotten an abortion.
    Excellent point. Thieves like this & those idiots who ran over the retired police chief in Vegas do at least provide some evidence that abortion can potentially be a good thing.

The point I made is pretty simple: since the US brought over black people to be slaves, has their presence here been an overall positive or an overall negative for our country? Overall---not certain individuals. I have several black friends who are great people, and of course there are very special black folks who are incredible human beings.

OVERALL--compared to other ethnicities, they are a bad race. What other group sees their young men kill so many other young men of their same race? Why do they have the need to make "music" loaded with references to killing, rape, murder, drugs, bitches, and all types of violence? Why are our prisons filled with these people? And why do we let creeps like Diddy get away with his crimes against women and other people?

It's only obvious. The US would have been better off leaving them in Africa while having the ones who WANT to come here required to go thru our immigration system, and we by and large would be a better country for it.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-22-2024 at 03:13 PM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    No different from you spamming WoV with your copy and paste garbage from other forums with your retarted stories about Axl. Still desperate for attention? Why not tell the stories that did get you engagement over the years that were truthful? You know like….

When your mammy was pissed you gambled away your haircut money
    When you lied about what sex you were when you planned to meet a forum member
    When you offered gift cards if your lottery numbers didn’t come up
    When you shit on the floor of a couple chicken places
    When you DM’d people on Dans other forum asking for money
    When you lied hundreds of times about the socks you created saying “I promise”
    When you spent hundreds at Internet cafes and on prepaid phones to keep the socks going

All of these stories are much better than some fantasy because your true life is much more interesting. Most everyone here can’t relate to a poor retarted black woman so maybe you can help educate us and help race relations at the same time. Especially Singer, that guy appears to be very racist.
    I FUCKING PAID my Lottery bet. A couple of WOV Members had a nice dinner with my Lottery bet. I got thanked for my Lottery bet getting a couple of WOV Members to have a nice dinner, just DAYS later, I got a nuke for cussing out BBB. I remember People saying something like,"Just a few days ago, Nathan was just being thanked for getting a couple of WOV Members to have a nice dinner and today, she's nuked for cussing out BBB. Funny how life works out ".

About asking people on Dan's other Website, I asked for literally ONE day and stopped when I realized I was being creepy. What REALLY made me stop was a Poster asking me to show him naked pictures of myself and then he MIGHT loan me the $100. I thought,"I'm not sending nude pictures of myself for MAYBE a $100 loan. I'm not lowering myself like that, I'll just eat the $100 loss and wait til next paycheck." I told the Poster that I didn't need the $100 loan anymore and he was like,"Okay."

I never shit on the floor of any restaurant. Some random guy on a Website claimed he saw someone doing that, and out of the blue, random Posters started joking that I was the one who had done that when it wasn't me. And this untrue crap spread to two different Websites. I basically abandoned Dan's other Forum over it.

It wasn't haircut money that my Mom kicked my ass over. It was a Salon I was supoosed to go to to get my hair done. I gambled the money away and she kicked my ass over it. I was pretending to be a GUY named Kentry when I said it was a haircut. MOST men don't go to the salon to get their hair done, they go to Barbers to get haircuts. So I claimed it was a haircut.

Hundreds of dollars on internet cafes and prepaid phones to keep the socks going? No, I didn't . I spent more like $30 at the MOST on internet Cafes to keep the socks going. The Lying to a Forum Member about what sex I was was supposed to be a cute surprise that backfired on me and the SAME day, I already expressed remorse and regret over that failed "Cute surprise." That "Cute surprise," ended up causing me to be in an Internet war for two years. Not worth it. I should have just said through PM, I'm a Woman "

I did make Lottery bets on VCT and paid the losing lottery bets with gift cards, but MOST of the people gave the gift cards back saying they felt weird about taking money from someone who made less money than them. Only ONE person ACTUALLY used the gift card and was like,"Thanks for the free nice lunch, Idiot, ! I really enjoyed the free nice lunch your idiotic ass gave m! I enjoyed using YOUR money for the free nice lunch!, Idiot!" That Poster was chastised.

Posters were like,"You actually used the gift card and didn't give it back to Tasha? And then insulted her on top of it? EVERYBODY ELSE.gave back the gift cards. You are DISGUSTING, actually using the gift card, aand not giving it back to her and once again, INSULTING her on top of it. "The Poster ironically at first said they didn't want ithe gift card and then changed their mind and said they wanted it. I gave it to that Poster purely because it was a lost bet. I mentioned that other people might have not given this Poster the gift card since they did say they didn't want it, only to change their mind and say they wanted it.

The Poster said something like,"Tasha chose to give gift cards for losing her lottery bet. It's not MY fault she made a STUPID Lottery bet and lost. I had a free nice lunch with the gift card she gave me and don't regret using the gift card to get that free nice lunch. " Posters were like,"Wow, you are a real ass and a jerk." The Poster later said something like,"I feel like a jerk, using the gift card and then insulting Tasha on top of it. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now, I feel like an Asshole for doing that."
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-22-2024 at 04:42 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    It's only obvious. The US would have been better off leaving them in Africa while having the ones who WANT to come here required to go thru our immigration system, and we by and large would be a better country for it.
    Pshaw.

Tell that to the descendants of the Southern plantation owners; who else would have done all the back-breaking work in the rice, cotton and tobacco fields?

The cheap labor of the black slaves allowed the South to develop economically, such as it has.

Just imagine what the USA would be like today if slavery were still a viable institution...better or worse than it is now?
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-22-2024 at 05:40 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

OVERALL--compared to other ethnicities, they are a bad race. What other group sees their young men kill so many other young men of their same race? Why do they have the need to make "music" loaded with references to killing, rape, murder, drugs, bitches, and all types of violence? Why are our prisons filled with these people? And why do we let creeps like Diddy get away with his crimes against women and other people?
    American blacks were mistreated and put down to the point that a lot of them have become or became retaliatorily savage.

Go to Europe and blacks there, by and large, might look different but don't really act any different from whites.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Go to Europe and blacks there, by and large, might look different but don't really act any different from whites.
    This morning, a snappy ["cleverly concise; neat] young girl, straight from England, called my sun glasses, shader goggles. Which, I guess, caught me more by surprise than anything any Black person said to me.

But, I, still, get a funny feeling when I recall having some time to kill, on a trip through Texas, many years ago. By watching, "The Color Purple". I had no idea what it was about, and, was one of the first to sit down, but, then, the theater literally filled up with black people. Not a single disrespectful, or other thus, gesture aimed in my direction.

Garnabby
    Platinum

Last edited by Garnabby; 05-22-2024 at 05:58 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    American blacks were mistreated and put down to the point that a lot of them have become or became retaliatorily savage.

That's right. I lived in Europe for 4 years and blacks are a different animal over there. They were brought here and treated as sub-humans, which has something to do with a lot of their savage actions today.

Thread Information