Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: UNKewlJ use of the n word

Here are Rob's last 5 posts. Obsess much Rob? Every post is Rob obsessing and fantasizing about me, gay sex and dicks. No straight guy writes or thinks like this. These are the postings of a deeply repressed, deeply closeted, bitter old queen.

This is a gambling forum Rob. Or supposed to be. I know you have nothing left to say gambling as EVERYTHING you have ever written has been debunked and proven bullshit. Even by the site owner Dan Druff. Just STFU Rob. Go way. Die. whatever. But for got sakes stop acting like a jaded bitter old queen obsessed with someone not interested in him.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And he talks with a lithp!....(when a dick or the bottle's not in-mouth)
    And how many times does he bring up his make-believe companion--baby bro--who for lack of any real creativity (aka, as in redietz) even shares the same bed with him every night.
    Oh good. Because a faggot is a faggot!
    . I should have found someone I didn't know and gave him the goods. Especially if he were a queer.
    Imagine the rewards.....
    The reason kew wishes the people who expose his lies and embellishments dead is because of his own weak heart and diseased blood issues. It'd be no surprise if one day soon the aids-infected fairy simply disappeared from the internet--thereby making all online interactions laced with respect and dignity. And while the meaningless little twit, who accomplished exactly nothing in life rots away in a very deserving grave, I will proudly linger above, pissing on his burial site with 9-1-2" of solid hose that will make him roll over and over again--wishing he were still able to play out his foolish choice that did him in all those years ago.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-15-2024 at 02:17 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Perhaps, but I think it's more like an attempt to get browinie points via hurling cliche'd insults.

I doubt he's gay, KJ: Robert simply has reached the end of his Play Book and is now on "repeat."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Perhaps, but I think it's more like an attempt to get browinie points via hurling cliche'd insults.

I doubt he's gay, KJ: Robert simply has reached the end of his Play Book and is now on "repeat."
    I don't think so MrV. As a gay man, I have seen it a million times. From public figures, to politicians, to so called religious men, to just regular people. Every so called ultra straight guy, that spends every waking moment, berating and bullying gays and the gay lifestyle, turns out to be a deeply closeted gay. Almost without exception. Rob fits that mold 100%. No REAL straight guys care that much.

And Rob is from a generation where most didn't have the courage to come out and be who they are. There is only about a million dudes Rob's age that lived their entire lives as a lie. It is no surprise that living an entire life as a lie, they end up manically bitter. You almost feel sorry for them.

As for repeating: Rob has been on repeat for more than a decade. I have gone back and read the attacks on Arci, on mickeycrimm, on Redeitz and others that occurred years before I ever knew of this forum. They are all the same. Same exact wording. It is like watching a repeat of a 70's TV show.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-15-2024 at 02:41 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I would bet a lot of money that Rob was one of those "straight, married guys", that spent his free times in rest stops, public parks ect cruising and meeting men. As a matter of fact Rob sometimes makes a comment or uses a phrase that no straight mand would make or use. They wouldn't even know it. My gaydar screams bitter old queen with Rob and has since I first saw him in videos with Alan. I would bet a lot of money on it.

OK then: does your gaydar give you a clue as to whether Robert would prefer to pitch or catch?

Not that I am "offering."
    What, Me Worry?

OK then: does your gaydar give you a clue as to whether Robert would prefer to pitch or catch?

Not that I am "offering."
    Yuk! My gaydar shorts out even thinking about it MrV.

Not exactly gaydar, but educated guess says Rob is attracted to effeminate, type guys, probably smaller with a lisp and smooth body. I believe this because this is what he seems to fantasize about with me, even though I am not really any of those things, except mostly smooth.

In particular Rob has mentioned rimming and eating out a guys ass a number of times, pretending that disgusts him. No straight guy even wants to think about that let alone talk about it. My guess is that is one of Robs favorite things when he does sneak off to meet a dude. That would probably put him more in the "top" category, although a good number of these old queens are versatile, and like to get fucked as well.

And that is another problem for Rob as he fantasizes about me. I don't do either of those activities (catch or receive). That is just not my thing. And should I ever have the sudden desire to try one way or another, it won't be with some greasy, old Larry Fine, looking wrinkly queen. So just move along Rob.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-15-2024 at 03:04 PM.

Rob has been oddly silent on the issue.

Hmmmmmmm...

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Rob has been oddly silent on the issue.

Hmmmmmmm...
    Oh come on he will come back firing lines about how disgusting and unnatural homosexuality is. That is what these people do. Rob has lived a lifetime, 70 some years of this. he grew up in Boston at a time being gay would get your ass kicked, in a conservative catholic family where coming out would have had his own father disown and beat the shit out of him. These people learn the art of hiding who they are and live an entire life doing so, only sneaking around for anonymous one time rendezvous with other deeply closeted men.

Throughout their life, they always think there will come a time when they muster up the courage to admit who they are and most never come close to finding that courage. So they hide until the end. And when that end gets close, they grow exponentially angry and bitter, mostly at themselves but directed at others.

It is a sad story and unfortunately a common story. Maybe if they had been born just a little later, when I was or even later, they could have mustered the courage to be who they are and be happy. Like I said, I truley feel sorry for the whole bunch of them.

And one of the truly bizarre twists is that if you could talk to almost anyone they know, friends and family, many knew or suspected. So in the end, this lifetime of deception, fools no one, except themselves.

So Robert is gay?

And black?

And he won $1.5M on one VP pull?

And he sold a Newell to an Israeli?

All I can say is:

What, Me Worry?

The further back in time you go, the better it was.
    Time is a mixture of the past, present, and future, and, so, neither becomes fundamentally distinguishable from the other. Which isn't to say that time doesn't know where it's going as a verifiable sort and degree of faith, by which things, still, are random except for evening out (over the relatively short term).

In other words, I won't give up the future, for the past, any more than the past, for the future. Sort of like saying that I won't give up what I'm going through now, for the world.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-15-2024 at 05:21 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    In particular Rob has mentioned rimming and eating out a guys ass a number of times, pretending that disgusts him. No straight guy even wants to think about that let alone talk about it. My guess is that is one of Robs favorite things when he does sneak off to meet a dude.
    You gotta hand it to kewl here. He spends a lot of time on the ropes but once in a while comes out swinging hard...

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    The further back in time you go, the better it was.
    Time is a mixture of the past, present, and future, and, so, neither becomes fundamentally distinguishable from the other. Which isn't to say that time doesn't know where it's going as a verifiable sort and degree of faith, by which things, still, are random except for evening out (over the relatively short term).

In other words, I won't give up the future, for the past, any more than the past, for the future. Sort of like saying that I won't give up what I'm going through now, for the world.
    Well, now I realized how appealing KJ's posts seem to you, given that each and every one is a "blast from the past" of many of the now-defunct gambling forums. Same old, same old, drivel, to a T.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

When I was younger I didn't believe the homophobes were often closeted gay men. Thought it was but a troll by gays. As I observed more and became more wise with age, I realize the stuff kewl is claiming has a strong basis in reality.

When I was younger I didn't believe the homophobes were often closeted gay men. Thought it was but a troll by gays. As I observed more and became more wise with age, I realize the stuff kewl is claiming has a strong basis in reality.
    Good for you. Sometimes if you take a step back, you will see things you have previously been missing.

2 weeks ago (tommorow) I went to the Gay Pride Parade and Festival in Philadelphia. I went with a female friend, maybe my best friend back when I lived in Philly. She isn't gay. She is married to a man and has a beautiful son and daughter. And I am not real in your face gay either, despite what people on this forum think. A lot of times those events make me a little uncomfortable. But the gay parades are kind of fun as the gays have a lot of energy. Lesbians too... Dykes on Bikes.

So as always happens there was an aggressive group of protestors, shouting nasty shit through bullhorns. Now it is somewhat human nature to feel uncomfortable around groups different than you. Race, nationality, folks that talk and pray differently. But there is something else going on when you attend an event so you can shout God awful things at a group of people like that. They aren't hurting you. Dont effect your life or marriage. WTF! Live your life and let others life theirs.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-15-2024 at 07:23 PM.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    What's obvious is that besides being a compulsive liar, that UNKewlJ is mentally ill. Only mental illness could explain the erratic back and forth quitting forums, lying, admitting lies, disavowing lies, and the torrential flow of illogic and manic repeating himself the same way with most every post.

Psychiatry, clinical psychology. Impulse-control disorder (ICD) is a class of psychiatric disorders characterized by impulsivity – failure to resist a temptation, an urge, or an impulse; or having the inability to not speak on a thought. That's the UNKewl one to a T!
    He knows it is in his best interests to abandon these forums and mind his own low level red to green chip business and yet...he can't help himself!
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    I used to think that the MDawg was pushing it by calling KJ, mentally disturbed. I now tend to agree with him, on this point, too. Strange guy, at the least, that KJ, couched himself in such follower-less nonsense, for decades.
    I'm a believer in psych-meds. I wish we could pass around a hat for KewlJ to go get checked out and look at being medicated. I can think of only one other person in the history of forums who needs meds as bad as Kewl.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

As I observed more and became more wise with age, I realize the stuff kewl is claiming has a strong basis in reality.
    Why would anyone hate people who love kids?

All stuf Oreo ... just the creme.
    ---> Mother Of All Secrets.

https://anagram-solver.net/Allstufor...e?partial=true

The issues of mental health come up in a variety of ways in the book and some of them really make it clear how the challenges can be. For example, "I read what I wrote a few days ago, and I can’t believe I wrote that. I know I did, but it wasn’t me, if that makes sense. I may be a little crazy, but I’ve always been the good kind of crazy. Never that," and there is also discussion about taking medication and the help that can bring. Perhaps the book could have had more on the negative impact medication can have, but overall it did well in painting out what things can get.

Thread Information