Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The end.

Although I frequently fight the idea of the trolls driving me away from this forum, there just is no reason for me to continue on here. The trolls gang up and lie and make up shit, hijack and derail every post and thread I make, even to the point of accusations of illegal activity (also completely false). Each and every one of these things against the posted forum rules, and absentee owner Dan Druff does nothing about. He just sits back while the trolls that dominate drive more and more of any remaining legitimate players and posters that were here away.

Mickeycrimm, you are one of the reasons I stayed much longer than I should have. While you have a little bit of troll in you at times (the Redietz situation), at least you are a very real player, sharing experiences and information that help others. Thank you for many years of that.

A couple other decent members here, MRV at the top of the list. The rest of you, what a pathetic life. Trolling on an internet forum because you are bitter about something. Your losing gambling habits, how your life ended up, living with a daughter as a retirement plan, or because someone dared call out your preposterous gambling story and claims. Driving all the legitimate players away changes nothing about your situation or silly story/claims. But do what you do. Just do it without me.

Druff I would love to know what you are thinking with this forum. When you bought it and took over, you said it was to preserve it and everything you have written. Are you really preserving this forum? Go back just 5 years and read some of the names that posted here. Some, not a lot, but some legit, AP's and players, most, driven away, or just had enough and left or post much less. I really don't get it Dan Druff. I can waste no more time in this shithole. But good luck to you.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Although I frequently fight the idea of the trolls driving me away from this forum, there just is no reason for me to continue on here. the trolls gang up and lie and make up shut, hijack and derail every post and thread I make, even to the point of accusations of illegal activity (also completely false). Each and every one of these things against the posted forum rules, and absentee owner Dan Druff does nothing about. He just sits back while the trolls that dominate drive more and more of any legitimate players and posters that were here away.

Mickeycrimm, you are one of the reasons I stayed much longer than I should have. While you have a little bit of troll in you at times (the Redietz situation), at least you are a very real player, sharing experiences and information that help others. Thank you for many years of that.

A couple other decent members here, MRV at the top of the list. The rest of you, what a pathetic life. Trolling on an internet forum because you are bitter about something. Your losing gambling habits, how your life ended up, living with a daughter as a retirement plan, or because someone dared call out your preposterous gambling story and claims. Driving all the legitimate players away changes nothing about your situation or silly story/claims. But do what you do. Just do it without me.

Druff I would love to know what you are thinking with this forum. When you bought it and took over, you said it was to preserve it and everything you have written. Are you really preserving this forum? Go back just 5 years and read some of the names that posted here. Some, not a lot, but some legit, AP's and players, most, driven away, or just had enough and left or post much less. I really don't get it Dan Druff. But good luck to you. I can waste no more time in this shithole.
    His lying has finally got to him.....AGAIN!!!!

What are the chances of this millenial fool lying about THIS TOO!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words, nobody believes you here so you're heading to forums that haven't caught on yet.

Name:  10 lb 5 lb.png
Views: 373
Size:  20.5 KB
    Finish what you

This is what he has written, more than once, about GF.com which is where he re-started posting very recently:

At that time he was vowing to depart all forums other than WOV. Well, he was nuked there, and he's vowed again and again to leave this or that forum, only to return again and again, helpless to control himself.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Oh it was long ago and many times since that UNKewLyingJ declared that he would never refer to or respond to RobSinger or MDawg again. Or return to any of these forums again. Or speak on such and such topic again. But for someone who is not all there and incapable of resolve, that sort of definitiveness would be...impossible.

2022: declaring he will never address ZenKing again:
    And now I am going to address this loony toon character and it will be for the last time.
    2023: declaring he is done with MDawg:
    I am done with you
    2023: UNKewlJ: The last thing that I am ever going to say to you MDawg.

2023: UNKewlJ: And now I will say the final thing I will ever say to or about Rob Singer

Even UNKewlJ himself must realize that he's not right in the head, to say constantly that he will do this or that, and then stand by helplessly as he can't keep to any sort of resolve...about anything.

Can't you imagine this indecisive twit at the tables, putting one hand up to his face, the other propped against his side, and declaring in his high pitched whiny voice, "Well I just don't KNOWW if I should hit or stay?"
    Declaring he is done with VCT, 2024:
    Not me, I am out!
    Declaring he is done wth GF, 2021:
    Originally Posted by kewlj
    I will be responding, not on this forum, because I am done here.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Kew hasn't the strength of character nor any sort of ability to ever do what he says he's gonna do. He chose weakness when he chose to be queer, and that mistake has led to him needing to build a false personality and life on his generation's go-to safe space for "victims"---the internet.

Of course he will again return, claiming "I can do what I want, and the haters are NOT gonna control me!" Sickening for sure, because nobody really wants this fraudulent clown to continue posting his lies, his nonsense, his ever-changing phony stories, or details of his make-believe life.

Imagine how "baby bro" feels!

I once belonged to a forum where admin would deactivate your account as soon as you flounced. The pro was that flouncers couldn't participate in their flounce thread and throw gas on a flame war. The con was that flouncers couldn't participate in their flounce thread and throw gas on a flame war.

The forum admin can't help it if its members act like children grabbing their marbles and storming off, so they leave it up to infinks like UNKewlJ to make decisions for themselves.

As far as this,
    Originally Posted by kewlj
    the same exact thing almost all of the decent people I have any association with
    does anyone here believe that UNKewlJ has any real friends or even associates (other than maybe his Johns), or that he is any less dislikable in person as online? Keep in mind that his own family booted him out when he was a teen.
    Last edited by MDawg; 06-25-2024 at 12:16 PM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    I once belonged to a forum where admin would deactivate your account as soon as you flounced. The pro was that flouncers couldn't participate in their flounce thread and throw gas on a flame war. The con was that flouncers couldn't participate in their flounce thread and throw gas on a flame war.
    On another Website, that I was a part of, a Woman named Pantera got so fed up she Impulsively deleted her Account in a rage. The very next day after she calmed down, she came back with a brand new Username, called Pantera Is Back or something like that. She admitted she impulsively deleted her Pantera Account in a rage and after calming down, she made a new Account. That's all fine and dandy, but she inadvertently started a fad where a bunch of Posters were deleting their Accounts and coming back the next day. It was a VERY weird fad and thankfully only lasted about a month before it ended.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    On another Website, that was a part of, a Woman named Pantera got so fed up she Impulsively deleted her Account in a rage. The very next day after she calmed down, she came back with a brand new Username, called Pantera Is Back or something like that. She admitted she deleted her Pantera Account in a rage and after calming down, she made a new Account. That's all fine and dandy, but she inadvertently started a fad where a bunch of Posters were deleting their Accounts and coming back the next day. It was a VERY weird fad and thankfully only lasted about a month before it ended.
    Bagel head was another weird trend.

On another Website, that was a part of, a Woman named Pantera got so fed up she Impulsively deleted her Account in a rage. The very next day after she calmed down, she came back with a brand new Username, called Pantera Is Back or something like that. She admitted she deleted her Pantera Account in a rage and after calming down, she made a new Account. That's all fine and dandy, but she inadvertently started a fad where a bunch of Posters were deleting their Accounts and coming back the next day. It was a VERY weird fad and thankfully only lasted about a month before it ended.
    Wow, what a weird fad, temporarily messing up your forehead. When I saw the words bagel head, I assumed it was a weird Tik Tok Challenge where people went around putting bagels on their heads, wasting perfectly good bagels just for Tik Tok Challenges, but what Bagel head turned out to be is much worse than I thought it was! Those idiots who did the Bagel head fad probably look back and thank God they didn't permanently screw up their foreheads!

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Wow, what a weird fad, temporarily messing up your forehead. When I saw the words bagel head, I assumed it was a weird Tik Tok Challenge where people went around putting bagels on their heads, wasting perfectly good bagels just for Tik Tok Challenges, but what Bagel head turned out to be is much worse than I thought it was! Those idiots who did the Bagel head fad probably look back and thank God they didn't permanently screw up their foreheads!
    Just imagine if 2012 Bagel Heads could travel to the current year 2024 when Tik Tok is a thing. They could be making Tik Tok challenges about temporarily becoming a Bagel Head. People on Tik Tok in the current year 2024 could make new Breakfast Food Head challenges like Waffle Head or Raisin Bran Head.

Just imagine if 2012 Bagel Heads could travel to the current year 2024 when Tik Tok is a thing. They could be making Tik Tok challenges about temporarily becoming a Bagel Head. People on Tik Tok in the current year 2024 could make new Breakfast Food Head challenges like Waffle Head or Raisin Bran Head.
    Tik Tok makes 99 bad things and one good thing so to speak.

Druff I would love to know what you are thinking with this forum. When you bought it and took over, you said it was to preserve it and everything you have written. Are you really preserving this forum? Go back just 5 years and read some of the names that posted here. Some, not a lot, but some legit, AP's and players, most, driven away, or just had enough and left or post much less. I really don't get it Dan Druff. I can waste no more time in this shithole. But good luck to you.
    The only word that caught my attention was, Druff.

KJ. I have no idea to whom you are talking, let alone going on about what. Were you in constant contact, with Druff, about the forum stuff? What will he do now that he didn't, before? And why write of not wasting time here?

I mean, just go, like your significant "forum buddy", MrV, as a form of psychological defense mechanism as if you were fundamentally better than the rest of us. My advice is to try to avoid people, get at least your own life under control.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

KJ. I have no idea to whom you are talking, let alone going on about what. Were you in constant contact, with Druff, about the forum stuff? What will he do now that he didn't, before? And why write of not wasting time here?

I mean, just go, like your significant "forum buddy", MrV, as a form of psychological defense mechanism as if you were fundamentally better than the rest of us. My advice is to try to avoid people, get at least your own life under control.
    Garnabby, do you believe free will is compatible with determinism?

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post

Give up the strict, concept of one versus the other. The same as a point isn't really, in theory, or actually, in practice, such a point, say, of determinism.

Each, and every, dimension, as its own subset of physics/math, in a true dimensional equation, springs naturally from the absolute, which is all/no dimension(s). The first step, to form a point, say, like (levels of) infinitely compact/expansive "donuts" with their insides from the no-dimensional part, and, their outsides from the all-dimensional part.

Then, even though the set of dimensions that represent "determinism" (0 to 4, of charge as relative) is lower than the set of that represent "free will" (4 to 8, of gravity as quantum), with the latter set seemingly, but not, simply based on the former set, they are already related, by the "starting point" as the absolute as above.

I used to say that to combine the concepts of science, and, religion, I had to start from the science side of things. Here, I may say that I started from the deterministic side, with that language to express the rest, as a form of determinism that looks like free will. But, to truly get this to work, I now go with the above explanation. After all, those points above are required to make things work, not, some amorphous "foam", or "membrane", for space, and time, etc.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Give up the strict, concept of one versus the other. The same as a point isn't really, in theory, or actually, in practice, such a point, say, of determinism.

Each, and every, dimension, as its own subset of physics/math, in a true dimensional equation, springs naturally from the absolute, which is all/no dimension(s). The first step, to form a point, say, like (levels of) infinitely compact/expansive "donuts" with their insides from the no-dimensional part, and, their outsides from the all-dimensional part.

Then, even though the set of dimensions that represent "determinism" (0 to 4, of charge as relative) is lower than the set of that represent "free will" (4 to 8, of gravity as quantum), with the latter set seemingly, but not, simply based on the former set, they are already related, by the "starting point" as the absolute as above.

I used to say that to combine the concepts of science, and, religion, I had to start from the science side of things. Here, I may say that I started from the deterministic side, with that language to express the rest, as a form of determinism that looks like free will. But, to truly get this to work, I now go with the above explanation. After all, those points above are required to make things work, not, some amorphous "foam", or "membrane", for space, and time, etc.
    That’s a very interesting answer.

How do you see the interaction between the dimensions of determinism and free will in practical terms? For instance, how might this framework explain everyday decision-making?

What implications does this framework have for understanding consciousness and agency? Does it suggest new ways of thinking about the nature of mind and action?

Good riddance kew. He should be banned for life.

Let's "end" gobbledegook posts like this too.

I didn't read the whole OP, because well, I have a life, but why the melodrama?

If someone has decided not to post on a forum, why not just stop?

Frickin Drama Queen....
    Laces Out!__DAN!

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    I didn't read the whole OP, because well, I have a life, but why the melodrama?

If someone has decided not to post on a forum, why not just stop?

Frickin Drama Queen....
    Because the world & indeed the universe revolves around him.

Now that he is gone there is no choice but for the rest of us to simply cease to exist.

But the fact that we have not yet can only mean one thing, He is coming back, otherwise why would we still exist?

Thread Information