Thread: What fresh fucking hell. My laptop is gone.

I swear this thing is stolen and it isn't as easy for me to find my laptop as it has been my phone. I have trouble turning it on if it isn't plugged in and it is often dead. I'm pretty much sure I'm screwed. If it is stolen what kind of trouble am I in? What accounts can someone fuck me on stealing or running up a debt acessing credit cards I don't use? I better find it. I'm probably just buying one online, I need my video streaming and long time use if fully charged.

Acer Aspire 3 A315-24P-R7VH Slim Laptop | 15.6" Full HD IPS Display | AMD Ryzen 3 7320U Quad-Core Processor | AMD Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR5 | 128GB NVMe SSD | Wi-Fi 6 | Windows 11 Home in S Mode https://a.co/d/8Li1FiE

Is this one $299 ok? Do I need add-ons? My last one I neve3 renewed the security but I guess it had a trial for some time at minimum.

My past PC I paid $900 for a year ago.was a dell and had a large screen. I'm confused shopping because Amazon shows one described as a newer model for only $232. I coincidentally can't find my edibles either I took a few of. I was high when I couldn't find the chocolate chip cookies but I found them under later and I swore I looked. Thecrappy thing is if it was stolen it was either taken off my porch or from my bedroom when I walked outside and left my front door unlocked.
    Last edited by theywontpayontuesday; 07-19-2024 at 12:47 AM.

I might be losing my mind, my laptop was found right by where I keep and smoke my weed.
    I also couldn't find my edibles I took earlier. I loved this Looneytunes like high going from room to room. I swore the other day I turned left and I had in fact turned right when I was coming home from out of town.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    I swore the other day I turned left and I had in fact turned right when I was coming home from out of town.
    Yesterday I spaced out at the 4-way stop northwest of the park. Fortunately the car to my right acted decisively and pulled through the intersection ahead of me. I wasn't sure who was next.

I had consumed a snack less than 5 minutes earlier, but chewy granola bars usually don't fuck me up.
    Pandemic of the unvaccinated.

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    I might be losing my mind, my laptop was found right by where I keep and smoke my weed.
    I also couldn't find my edibles I took earlier. I loved this Looneytunes like high going from room to room. I swore the other day I turned left and I had in fact turned right when I was coming home from out of town.
    I suspect you were smoking an unusually strong bit of cannabis there: it's happened to me.

A few nights ago I constructed and puffed on a "quadruple bowl:" leaf, kief, wax and tar.

Nearly paralyzed for twenty or so minutes: couldn't imagine trying to stand up, certain I'd either never make it or fall down immediately.

That was "too high:" gotta rein it in, and stick to my "triple bowl."

As always, YMMV.
    What, Me Worry?

Just having fun, sometimes I am blind an unable to find things when I'm looking right at them somehow. I don't even get it.
    There were certainly some odd people in my life at this time.

Thread Information