Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The end.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    and then you can pay me the amount of our wager plus $6.51 for a Starbucks coffee at the Golden Nugget.
    We have NO wager Redeitz. If you think otherwise you are mistaken. I happen to have two different wagers with several different sports book involving the election, but none are with you. You may have proposed a wager. I think I remember these different amounts proposed, 10k, 20k, my net worth (which I doubt you can cover). But I accepted nothing. I just don't play that internet game of pissing wagers that never come about. Kind of reminds me of Moses and his stupid challenges to play one on one in blackjack. Silly.

Red, there was a time I considered meeting you, for a meal or cup or coffee (I don't drink coffee). At that time you seemed more normal and somewhat harmless. But the thing that always prevented me from doing so, was comments by you early on where you pretended not to understand why an AP needed to protect their anonymity. After that I always had a tiny bit of suspicion with you.

Now, I don't know if you are conveniently forgeting or maybe you are having the type of senior moments Rob frequently has but 6 days ago you posted this:
    And unlike Rob or MDawg, I will track you down. Bet on it.
    So have a nice Vegas trip Red, but I won't be meeting with you, nor paying off any imaginary bet that you think we have.

This forum is a whole fucking forum of retards. Must be the discarded rejects from every other forum.
    And yet you sit around trying to impress them... how's that work

The 5th probably includes a film of Boz making out with Tasha, Todd's book on "How to Win Friends, Influence People, and Pay Half for Mini-Bar Items," and an hour-long meat-and-greet date with Rob's penis.
    Ah yes... the "VCT VIP Package".

and then you can pay me the amount of our wager plus $6.51 for a Starbucks coffee at the Golden Nugget.
    We have NO wager Redeitz. If you think otherwise you are mistaken. I happen to have two different wagers with several different sports book involving the election, but none are with you. You may have proposed a wager. I think I remember these different amounts proposed, 10k, 20k, my net worth (which I doubt you can cover). But I accepted nothing. I just don't play that internet game of pissing wagers that never come about. Kind of reminds me of Moses and his stupid challenges to play one on one in blackjack. Silly.

Red, there was a time I considered meeting you, for a meal or cup or coffee (I don't drink coffee). At that time you seemed more normal and somewhat harmless. But the thing that always prevented me from doing so, was comments by you early on where you pretended not to understand why an AP needed to protect their anonymity. After that I always had a tiny bit of suspicion with you.

Now, I don't know if you are conveniently forgeting or maybe you are having the type of senior moments Rob frequently has but 6 days ago you posted this:
    And unlike Rob or MDawg, I will track you down. Bet on it.
    So have a nice Vegas trip Red, but I won't be meeting with you, nor paying off any imaginary bet that you think we have.

This forum is a whole fucking forum of retards. Must be the discarded rejects from every other forum.

There was most definitely never a time when you considered meeting redietz.

As soon as kew starts fearing someone after they expose his lies, he cowers away to his little computer safe space....with the fake baby bro.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

And yet you sit around trying to impress them... how's that work
    I am confused as to where this narrative that I am trying to "impress" anyone comes from?

From the time I began sharing anything that I do, it has always been card counting, the simplest and most elementary form of advantage play. And even as I branched out a little into mailer bonus hustling and sports bonus hustling. VERY, VERY elementary and simple elements of advantage play. Never though that would impress anyone anywhere. Never wanted to. But whatever.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Mentally ill sociopathic liar. The End.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Mentally ill sociopathic liar. The End.
    What, Me Worry?

But that doesn't change the fact that the shit that Druff allows is just not acceptable. Accusing someone of criminal activity, does NOT fall under free speech. It is slander and people are found liable for it.
    so many negative and obviously false posts about you -

I would speculate that you, if you wanted to, could have some very successful lawsuits against some of the trolls

and even against the World's #1 Troll Enabler himself

but it would be a massive effort - requiring tons of time and energy - and I doubt you would want that

Todd is a strange guy in some ways - obviously very intelligent - but he chooses not to explain himself

iirc he was quoted about his forum somewhere and he said this : "anybody can say anything about me that they want"

You prolly recall - I once put up a thread that read: "Todd Witteles allows gay bashing on this site"

he didn't respond - I guess you have to be a writer for a Poker Magazine to be esteemed enough in his view to respond to any criticism or questions -

I think all of the horrible trolling on his forums has tarnished his image and his legacy

Last edited by Half Smoke; 07-25-2024 at 04:52 AM.
    the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

Stop crying in your milk. You just shared in your rambling run on sentences that part of why you relate to UNKewlJ is because you're a Jew and Jews face prejudice,

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    I don't think you're Jewish. I am. I think I know things about this that you don't

you take all kinds of shit on this site because you're gay

do you really believe that there aren't all kinds of similar negative feelings out there about Jews that are not usually verbalized because a great many want to appear politically correct_____?
    the same way you perceive that UNKewlJ is being targeted for being gay.

As Dan the Man DanDruff has said though,
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff
    But wait - there's more.
    The more being that some people here might toss an anti-gay remark in with their UNKewlJ bashing. But that's not why people here target him. In fact, UNKewlJ himself has vacillated back and forth as whether or not he even is gay. So who knows if he is or isn't - he is a completely lost soul doesn't even know who or what he is.

Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    You do everything you accuse others of when it suits your purpose: racial slurs, threats, repeating embellishments or outright lies about others over and over. Obviously you are so deluded you have no idea even who you are. I'm coming to understand you must actually believe everything you say, even the lies you tell yourself about yourself. I agree with AinQ, I don't want to chase you off the forum either, just get help. Seriously you need a therapist to help you connect with reality.
    And the REASON people target him here is because he is an inveterate liar,

It is about you lying constantly !!!!
    and a ceaseless hypocrite,

Basically, this hypocrite whatever he accuses others of, you may be assured that he's done himself first, and worse.
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Trying so hard to be a victim after the shit KJ has said about shack and qfit. People have a problem with you primarily because you’re as big of a self righteous hypocrite as there is in this world.
    and then cries in his milk just as you did, about being targeted for being gay, when that really has nothing to do with why he receives such scorn.

Originally Posted by Tater/Moses
    Poor poor KJ. Always the victim.
    UNKewlJ also likes to whine softly about how he is targeted because he makes up lies about others. Again what he says about others has nothing to do with his receiving scorn - he has earned all that on his own.

Originally Posted by Punkcity
    Did you happen to notice
    YOUR NON GAMBLING posts at VCT and ELSEWHERE?

When are you going to STOP being a hypocrite?

When are YOU going to create interesting gambling CONTENT?

When are you going to STOP running to mummy/daddy at admin with your FARCICAL rants.

The equation is simple

Become a better person.
    Become a poster of worth
    by NOT trolling,
    by NOT lying
    by NOT posting your self loathing homophobia vitriol
    by NOT reneging on your word
    by NOT living and posting from your FICTIONAL world

You posted boygirl hypocrisy to administration is just another HUGE example of your hypocrisy. Your a joke.

We all know it
    Admin knows it
    And
    Yes , YOU know it also , which begs the question

ARE you MENTALLY unstable?
    Another thing you share with UNKewlJ along with this obvious victim complex which now explains a lot of why you act the way you do here and at WOV is the inability to make a decision and keep to it. Both of you, both here and at WOV, have declared that you would no longer address certain person(s), would no longer post at the forums, and yet keep coming back helplessly, unable to keep to your resolves.

Get over it. The day UNKewlJ stops being a lying hypocrite is the day the forums will stop making fun of him. Has nothing to do with being gay.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    kewlJ cannot play victim as if everyone is mean and picking on him. Nobody forced him to make up phony stories here. If you do that and get caught, expect the forum to make fun of you
    And getting caught up in lies and phony stories never ends with this guy.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    It never ends with this guy.
    He posts one thing today and a week later tells everyone he was lying.
    And does it how many times now?
    GTFOH... Spiderman!
    Last edited by MDawg; 07-25-2024 at 06:47 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    But that doesn't change the fact that the shit that Druff allows is just not acceptable. Accusing someone of criminal activity, does NOT fall under free speech. It is slander and people are found liable for it.
    so many negative and obviously false posts about you -

I would speculate that you, if you wanted to, could have some very successful lawsuits against some of the trolls

and even against the World's #1 Troll Enabler himself

but it would be a massive effort - requiring tons of time and energy - and I doubt you would want that

Todd is a strange guy in some ways - obviously very intelligent - but he chooses not to explain himself

iirc he was quoted about his forum somewhere and he said this : "anybody can say anything about me that they want"

You prolly recall - I once put up a thread that read: "Todd Witteles allows gay bashing on this site"

he didn't respond - I guess you have to be a writer for a Poker Magazine to be esteemed enough in his view to respond to any criticism or questions -

I think all of the horrible trolling on his forums has tarnished his image and his legacy

Lawsuits? No one knows who he is. This identity is not used for financial gain so no one is harming him in that regard. Kewl has said he will quit and has that ability yet never does. People have speculated, yes, and they have a totally different conclusion. Can you slander a made up identity? This identity is not used for financial reward. No damages there. He keeps
    Coming back for more. Etc. Loool Goodluck on a lawsuit.

I wonder if they will let KJ testify from behind a screen to conceal his identity.

Kew only wants....NEEDS the attention; nothing more. And it's always the perpetrators who whine about suing others.

My favorite part is knowing he's causing himself his own misery because of how stupid he is with all his lying.

Any wonder why his whole life is himself, the imaginary "baby bro", reading books on blackjack, with an overwhelming fascination & addiction to the game while pretending he always wins by doing it all on his own?

Pure gold!

The identity he's trying to protect is that of a tunnel dwelling male prostitute.

It seems you are triggered by something. You made one of those 10X replies. It seems you have a treasure trove of quotes saved on your computer to be ready for instant replies to any and every reply. Strange behavior. That's all.

Stop crying in your milk. You just shared in your rambling run on sentences that part of why you relate to UNKewlJ is because you're a Jew and Jews face prejudice,

The more being that some people here might toss an anti-gay remark in with their UNKewlJ bashing. But that's not why people here target him. In fact, UNKewlJ himself has vacillated back and forth as whether or not he even is gay. So who knows if he is or isn't - he is a completely lost soul doesn't even know who or what he is.

You do everything you accuse others of when it suits your purpose: racial slurs, threats, repeating embellishments or outright lies about others over and over. Obviously you are so deluded you have no idea even who you are. I'm coming to understand you must actually believe everything you say, even the lies you tell yourself about yourself. I agree with AinQ, I don't want to chase you off the forum either, just get help. Seriously you need a therapist to help you connect with reality.

Basically, this hypocrite whatever he accuses others of, you may be assured that he's done himself first, and worse.
    Trying so hard to be a victim after the shit KJ has said about shack and qfit. People have a problem with you primarily because you’re as big of a self righteous hypocrite as there is in this world.
    and then cries in his milk just as you did, about being targeted for being gay, when that really has nothing to do with why he receives such scorn.

UNKewlJ also likes to whine softly about how he is targeted because he makes up lies about others. Again what he says about others has nothing to do with his receiving scorn - he has earned all that on his own.

Did you happen to notice

When are you going to STOP running to mummy/daddy at admin with your FARCICAL rants.

The equation is simple

Become a better person.
    Become a poster of worth
    by NOT trolling,
    by NOT lying

You posted boygirl hypocrisy to administration is just another HUGE example of your hypocrisy. Your a joke.

We all know it
    Admin knows it
    And

Another thing you share with UNKewlJ along with this obvious victim complex which now explains a lot of why you act the way you do here and at WOV is the inability to make a decision and keep to it. Both of you, both here and at WOV, have declared that you would no longer address certain person(s), would no longer post at the forums, and yet keep coming back helplessly, unable to keep to your resolves.

Get over it. The day UNKewlJ stops being a lying hypocrite is the day the forums will stop making fun of him. Has nothing to do with being gay.

kewlJ cannot play victim as if everyone is mean and picking on him. Nobody forced him to make up phony stories here. If you do that and get caught, expect the forum to make fun of you

GTFOH... Spiderman!

Originally Posted by DaveDandry View Post
    It seems you are triggered by something. You made one of those 10X replies. It seems you have a treasure trove of quotes saved on your computer to be ready for instant replies to any and every reply. Strange behavior. That's all.

Did you happen to notice

The equation is simple

Become a better person.
    Become a poster of worth
    by NOT trolling,
    by NOT lying

We all know it
    Admin knows it
    And

GTFOH... Spiderman!
    And every single one of those quotes is worthy of HoF status.

It seems you are triggered by something. You made one of those 10X replies. It seems you have a treasure trove of quotes saved on your computer to be ready for instant replies to any and every reply. Strange behaviour. That's all.
    nice observation

yes, he is somehow able to get away from his activities as a high-powered attorney; and absolutely crushing those poor, helpless casinos which he does almost every day; while enjoying the many luxurious comps they graciously bestow upon him; oh, and I almost forgot; the spectacularly successful day trading of stocks

and he is somehow able to find mountains of time to spend bashing KJ

which is what I believe is the highlight of his days

Name:  ray-liotta-laughing.gif
Views: 82
Size:  415.3 KB
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 07-25-2024 at 09:50 AM.
    the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

I'll be heading to LV in a week or two. Tell you what, kewlJ. Since you said I was bullshitting about getting Trump at even money, why don't you meet me in person, I show you the site where I did it, I'll show you the actual dated wager, and then you can pay me the amount of our wager plus $6.51 for a Starbucks coffee at the Golden Nugget.

I hate when people who have no veracity doubt my veracity.

Anyway, there's the offer. I won't even take your pic on a phone.

I'll report on dates and times next week. It'll be in the next 10-17 days -- have not pinned things down yet.

By the way, if you want to see something wild, pull up Tuscany rates for the 5th versus the 4th of August. The 4th is $45 plus resort fee. The 5th is $8,500 (I presume they'll give you a pass on the resort fee.). That's the biggest discrepancy I have ever seen day-to-day.

I should do a separate post for this, because I think it is an all-time LV disparity record for the same room day-to-day. The 5th probably includes a film of Boz making out with Tasha, Todd's book on "How to Win Friends, Influence People, and Pay Half for Mini-Bar Items," and an hour-long meat-and-greet date with Rob's penis.
    You can kill two birds with one stone by delivering your credit score to Witteles while in Las Vegas. It'll do wonders for your veracity.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Lawsuits? No one knows who he is. This identity is not used for financial gain so no one is harming him in that regard. Kewl has said he will quit and has that ability yet never does.
    Exactly. How can you slander an anonymous poster on an internet forum?? There is no legal issue to pursue. Be careful Half Smoke, you are aligning yourself with someone who has taken every action possible to paint himself as a victim. kewl is a victim of his own actions alone.

Exactly. How can you slander an anonymous poster on an internet forum?? There is no legal issue to pursue.
    I don't believe this is true. What is needed is to prove financial damage and I can do that from Mdawgs doxing. yes, I wouldn't be able to remain anonymous when filing a claim like this as I have tried and wanted to do on the forum. But most people would be willing to give up some anonymity for a piece of the middle-eastern oil money.

Luckily for Mdawg, I am not most people. That is just not how I fly, so he doesn't have to worry about that. And me saying that probably wouldn't make me a very good poker player. Just being truthful. I am not going to sue. But some day, someone might. And I believe they would have a case if they can prove financial damages.

Have you not followed the Trump verdicts in this Caroll woman case? You just can't lie and make up things about people. It is called slander and you can be held liable.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Did you happen to notice

The equation is simple

Become a better person.
    Become a poster of worth
    by NOT trolling,
    by NOT lying

We all know it
    Admin knows it
    And

GTFOH... Spiderman!

This guy(?) is an obsessed bullshitting clown...easily the biggest lying sack of fuck on this board, and that`s saying something

Thread Information