Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Todd update WSOP

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am very happy. happy with what I have been able to do. Where I am at in life. Happy with life in general.
    I'd really like to believe that man. But happy people don't usually rage for hours writing essays on the internet for strangers. Maybe I'm wrong, but you come off as a very angry person.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    And understand, I don't love Singer. I don't like Singer. If I find out tomorrow I'm terminal with something, I might shoot Singer. But that doesn't change the fact that by any reasonable definition of "famous," he was famous in the gambling world for a long time.

When I had lunch with Richard Munchkin in May, he brought up Singer. I did not. Now Singer hasn't been in LV in ages, so that tells you the residual awareness of him that anybody has who traipsed through LV making a living gambling during the 90's or early 2000's.

Instead of anonymously playing at knowing what you're talking about, you should do what actual, functioning human beings did during all but the last 20 years. Use your real name, take personal adult responsibility for your writing on forums, and deal with the consequences. Be real. Be an adult.
    What if Singer shoots you first? The epitome of stupid is threatening someone with harm then thinking they will just let you do it. Gawdawful stupid.

And that, my friend, is why they call it gambling.

Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    I am very happy. happy with what I have been able to do. Where I am at in life. Happy with life in general.
    I'd really like to believe that man. But happy people don't usually rage for hours writing essays on the internet for strangers. Maybe I'm wrong, but you come off as a very angry person.
    Of COURSE he's an angry, very unhappy and dissatisfied person. You can tell from how he's always so anxious to get back at others who've questioned & pegged him, with his boring and repeated lies, distributed within his long & rambling essays that never seem to hit their intended mark the way he concocted it in his messed-up mind.

Happy people don't spend the time he does trying to convince others of how wonderful and happy he claims to be. He's really nothing more than your typical Las Vegas gambling addict who likes to think he's an AP--of which there are tens of thousands in that sad town.

If he wasn't a high school dropout who got thrown out of the house as a teen--and instead spent more time in multiple classrooms--we'd never be witnessing the antics of such a tortured soul.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 07-26-2024 at 02:13 AM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    Of COURSE he's an angry, very unhappy and dissatisfied person. You can tell from how he's always so anxious to get back at others who've questioned & pegged him, with his boring and repeated lies, distributed within his long & rambling essays that never seem to hit their intended mark the way he concocted it in his messed-up mind.

Happy people don't spend the time he does trying to convince others of how wonderful and happy he claims to be. He's really nothing more than your typical Las Vegas gambling addict who likes to think he's an AP--of which there are tens of thousands in that sad town.

If he wasn't a high school dropout who got thrown out of the house as a teen--and instead spent more time in multiple classrooms--we'd never be witnessing the antics of such a tortured soul.
    This is the ramblings of a very bitter, old, degenerate gambler, Angry with not just me, but apparently any AP that wins using math.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

And understand, I don't love Singer. I don't like Singer. If I find out tomorrow I'm terminal with something, I might shoot Singer. But that doesn't change the fact that by any reasonable definition of "famous," he was famous in the gambling world for a long time.

When I had lunch with Richard Munchkin in May, he brought up Singer. I did not. Now Singer hasn't been in LV in ages, so that tells you the residual awareness of him that anybody has who traipsed through LV making a living gambling during the 90's or early 2000's.

Instead of anonymously playing at knowing what you're talking about, you should do what actual, functioning human beings did during all but the last 20 years. Use your real name, take personal adult responsibility for your writing on forums, and deal with the consequences. Be real. Be an adult.
    What if Singer shoots you first? The epitome of stupid is threatening someone with harm then thinking they will just let you do it. Gawdawful stupid.

Yeah, well--in my gov't job, over 10 years two people came after me trying to put me down. It didn't end well for them, but I was in my prime. These days it's a little different, but there is a level of retention. My suggestion--if anyone wants to shoot me, unless you're trained: stay home.

When I had lunch with Richard Munchkin in May
    Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    if the posts about Redietz and Singer quieted down Redietz it won't be for long

he'll be back shortly - dropping some more names___________guaranfuckingteed

Name:  ray-liotta-laughing.gif
Views: 70
Size:  415.3 KB

i
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 07-26-2024 at 04:48 AM.
    the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Yeah, well--in my gov't job, over 10 years two people came after me trying to put me down. It didn't end well for them, but I was in my prime. These days it's a little different, but there is a level of retention. My suggestion--if anyone wants to shoot me, unless you're trained: stay home.

Well, it's not like I never had a loaded gun aimed at me. That's certainly happened. LOL. I lived in Harrisburg (PA) for five years. As the headline said, "To live on Green Street is to live in fear." I saved that headline. It's around here somewhere. Made me proud. Not proud that I lived on Green Street. That I lived through it. We had a serial killer who lived across the street. My house made it onscreen in a TV show; I guess Black serial killers are relatively rare. 1010 Green Street.

Great place to live and hang out. Toughened you up.

I might shoot Singer.
    agreed
    easily the stupidest remark ever made here
    and that's really saying something

the foolish sayings of a rich man often pass for words of wisdom by the fools around him

Thread Information