Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gamblin' Gal...KAREN

"Of course I talked; we ALL talk here at the castle of the witch Axl. The real question is "What is it you have always wanted to do, but never could?"

Karen unleashed a deep, contemplative fart to help jumpstart her mental processes; soon she responded.

"I and I has wanted to go backs ta Aferca an' do dat cool dance, you knows..."

"Oh, the Zaouli bird dance?"

"Dat's be it. But ever since I and I be a girl I wants to be a bird and den a Zaouli dancer...It be my dreams."

"Well, you are in luck. Jump up and grab the key with a skull on it and see what happens."

Karen leaped, grabbed and then...continuous morphing...

Last edited by MisterV; Yesterday at 04:16 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Doesn't look like she's coming back for much, if anything, given her last post, which sort of shows that she's more concerned with the gambling forums in past than in future. As if she no longer cares about the thus forums.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    If only Mdawg had been active when I was being heavily bullied, harassed, insulted, and attacked on WOV the first time around. There's NO way he wouldn't have stood up for me! And he surely wouldn't have called me a Moron and reported my PM to Admins. Shame Mdawg became active on WOV in 2020 a year after I was permanently banned at the time.

Bah.

She thinks she's a good writer; given that why doesn't she try turning the tables on her detractors?

It's not as if she has no material to work with, to weave into a compelling narrative, or she could make shit up, who cares? Who knows?

Retribution should be a walk in the park for a writer of her perceived talent.

Come and get us Karen...I'll leave the light on for ya.
    What, Me Worry?

A big let down for her to be allowed back on to the WoV, but, only to little attention, and a nearly dead board. Now she will always wonder about what would have been had she not been banned - another wholly useless pursuit. Oh, well. Strange people do strange things.

Maybe, I'll hit post #137, before this one is essentially gone.

Thread Information