Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Documentaries

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    When I saw, in the news, that Jimmy Carter turned 100 yesterday (in this timeline) - I immediately thought that I distinctly remember that he had passed away from cancer a couple of years back. I guess they are fucking around too much at the Large Hadron Collider resulting in some very blatant multi-versal splits. I remember reading an article similar to the one below a couple years back:
    https://thepoliticswatcher.com/pages...rter-passes-98

I also remember watching a video on Youtube after Jimmy's death (I can no longer find it on Youtube), where his grandson recalled Jimmy telling him of the story of when Jimmy witnessed a UFO - the guy interviewing his grandson started off the conversation with something along the lines of "Could you describe your grandfather's UFO event since getting the story firsthand is off the table" (or words to that effect). Getting a little choked up, his grandson then began describing what really happened (it was somewhat of a debunking since the Jimmy Carter UFO story had been somewhat hyperbolized).

But I guess what really happened is that I am the victim of fake news, rather than the receiver of memory bleed from one of my other selves in a closely affiliated timeline.
    That was funny, thanks for the laugh!
    I kind of zoned out in the middle when he was talking a lot about JFK.
    I'm guessing he gets into the multiverse later in the podcast, lol?
    Oh well, I thought the medical information in the first hour was pretty decent!
    I've still got an hour and some change to go.
    Better than the last year or so of Joe Rogan.
    Rogan has really sold out and is even promoting that scam Better Help.
    No problem Monet. The Julian Dorey episode with Shawn Ryan turned out to be entertaining for me since Shawn delved into the weeds about how CIA operations actually go down.

You're right about Joe's podcast. His goal now seems to be to accumulate generational wealth for his family via cruise control. The content is a big enough give away, but also, like you wrote, he now has all these dogshit sponsors. I saw the movie Longlegs with Nicolas Cage. It was satanic and grisly, not really worth a reco, so I didn't post a reco for it, but if you want to watch a Nicolas Cage film for continuity or filmography completeness you can watch it, if you haven't seen it already. It could almost be categorized as a straight to video sort of movie, but it is fractionally above this level of quality.

Sean Combs is quite evil, so I am going to listen to a few of Shaun Attwood's podcasts about Sean Combs' implosion. I found it entertaining when Jeffrey Epstein went down, so I think I would find this similar downfall of someone just as evil and previously considered untouchable to be interesting.

I really do not know anything about Sean Combs.
    I don't really listen to any of that type of music.
    I did, however, hear of those White Parties but didn't care too much about it.
    So, it was kind of surprising that some famous people say they never heard of his parties when recently asked.
    Anyways... you should really love this next Danny Jones Podcast... LOL... Your Favorite!!

I really do not know anything about Sean Combs.
    I don't really listen to any of that type of music.
    I did, however, hear of those White Parties but didn't care too much about it.
    So, it was kind of surprising that some famous people say they never heard of his parties when recently asked.
    Anyways... you should really love this next Danny Jones Podcast... LOL... Your Favorite!!
    Thanks for the reco Monet. I'll queue it up. Perhaps he is going to beg for more funding to keep his gravy academic job, and I hope that Danny doesn't go soft on him ;-).
    Last edited by tableplay; 10-07-2024 at 06:32 PM.

Tucker Carlson interviews Musk. Please disregard if you have seen this. "https://x.com/i/status/1843375397024485778"
    Last edited by tableplay; 10-08-2024 at 11:21 PM.

Tucker Carlson interviews Musk. Please disregard if you have seen this. "https://x.com/i/status/1843375397024485778"
    Thanks!
    I don't watch/listen to Tucker very much.
    I have a difficult time listening to him.
    Not that I don't agree with him on many topics, it's just his voice, demeanor and interview style.
    It never feels like a normal conversation to me.
    I agree with him about Aliens being Demons though.
    I just wish he would say it instead of beating around the bush.
    And he gets all squirrely when he talks about God.
    He beats around that bush trying not to offend or say the wrong thing.
    And Musk is a difficult listen for me as well.
    Both of them have a ton of money.
    Both of them try to act or relate to the common man but it doesn't work for me.
    I see through that bullshit.
    I guess I trust Tucker more than I trust Musk but they're both kind of loopy.
    At least they have both been waking up to the Liberal Democrat nonsense.
    I'll give them that.
    But I really hate Big Government and they're both for it.
    They and some of their friends think they can Save the Republic.
    I don't.
    All that being said, I might put it on and fall asleep to it.

Thanks!
    I don't watch/listen to Tucker very much.
    I have a difficult time listening to him.
    Not that I don't agree with him on many topics, it's just his voice, demeanor and interview style.
    It never feels like a normal conversation to me.
    I agree with him about Aliens being Demons though.
    I just wish he would say it instead of beating around the bush.
    And he gets all squirrely when he talks about God.
    He beats around that bush trying not to offend or say the wrong thing.
    And Musk is a difficult listen for me as well.
    Both of them have a ton of money.
    Both of them try to act or relate to the common man but it doesn't work for me.
    I see through that bullshit.
    I guess I trust Tucker more than I trust Musk but they're both kind of loopy.
    At least they have both been waking up to the Liberal Democrat nonsense.
    I'll give them that.
    But I really hate Big Government and they're both for it.
    They and some of their friends think they can Save the Republic.
    I don't.
    All that being said, I might put it on and fall asleep to it.
    No problem Monet. Great points you made. I listened to it, and it was good for a laugh or two.

Queuing it up after this post. Flint Dibble is the subject (AKA Mr. Cunt):

Place this in the "if you've got nothing better to watch" category (if you haven't already seen it). It wasn't that bad:

Thread Information