Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 2,581 to 2,591 of 2591

Thread: Professional Sportsbetting

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    With no offense intended to anyone, what kind of person goes on an anonymous gambling forum & brags about their credit score?

Who the fuck cares?

If people have great credit scores, more power to them.

If they have bad credit scores more power to them also because they probably screwed over one of the big megabanks in the process.

But really, who cares lol?

Right. Complete agreement. Even if the brag is a response to someone trying to undermine "gambling credibility" by mentioning that the same person doesn't pay their real estate taxes on time each year. Kind of ridiculous.

So who's to be chastised here? The moron who uses a single data point to try to publicly profile someone's finances, or the person RESPONDING to that jab by pointing out that they have a better multiple data point credit score than the person making the initial abusive ad hominem comment? Pick your side.

All of it is irrelevant. The relevant point is that a champion of AP-ing, arguably the highest profile AP in Las Vegas for the last 20 years, is doing stuff I did for 40 years, and the response here has been, "What, is he broke?" LOL. Well, it's either that, or he's not broke.

Figure it out. I think what happens when maroons like tableplay get logically exposed is that they go all ad hominem, grasping for any stupid irrelevant detail rather than explaining how they could be so incredibly wrong about something germane to gambling.

Sports gambling operates on a volume and level way beyond all of the trivial blackjack, machine play, AP-ing discussed here. Deal with reality. What Munchkin is doing makes perfect sense. His reputation provides the gravitas he needs to do so, he has the intimate knowledge of how to do it, and in many ways, it may indeed be a step up financially. If you had some sense of his history with sports betting or how much he generally wagers offshore and on-shore, and I have that sense, you'd understand this.

I apologize if tableplay's sports gambling ignorance has ruffled any feathers. But he is a sports-gambling maroon. He literally has no idea about much of anything, but he tries to insert his alleged "AP" expertise into every subject.

His idiotic comments about Mr. Munchkin's finances are much more stupid than anything he's written about me. Munchkin and I, by the way, are real, public people who have made their livings gambling for decades. Tableplay is some anonymous nine-letter handle.

As I said, pick a side.
    I don’t really understand why on an anonymous forum you have an issue that people are anonymous?

Its sort of like going to an AA meeting & complaining that everyone is an alcoholic.

Or going to a Nordstroms & expecting low prices. Or going to a Walmart & expecting great service.

Or going to a Mcdonalds & expecting gourmet food. Or going to a Motel 6 & expecting a luxury spa suite. Or going to a Terrible’s & expecting to find a $10,000 min bet baccarat game.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Your grievance is that he is speculating...so go ahead and straighten him out.
    This is exactly right. He is speculating, but he wrote that he knew his was higher. He should have wrote that he is assuming it was higher, rather than that it was higher than mine. The fact that he defined a guess as a certainty is clear, and I am satisfied with this, regardless of whether his guess is correct or not. I don't know his credit score and I don't care if mine is higher than his or not.
    Last edited by tableplay; 10-18-2024 at 07:13 PM.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    This is exactly right. He is speculating, but he wrote that he knew his was higher. He should have wrote that he is assuming it was higher, rather than that it was higher than mine. The fact that he defined a guess as a certainty is clear, and I am satisfied with this, regardless of whether his guess is correct or not. I don't know his credit score and I don't care if mine is higher than his or not.
    Words of wisdom--and disdain for MANY--on gambling forums: once you reach 60 and are STILL concerned about that noose that's controlled you throughout your life in the USA (your credit score) then your life has not been a successful one. If you are unable to pay cash for all of your purchases after attaining 60 years of age--whether it be for groceries, healthcare, vehicles, homes, or beer--you are free to smash your heads up against a cement wall and ask "WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT ALL FOR!!?"

It is then that you will begin to realize how much of a failure in life you truly have been. And you ask yourself....was it because of a bad gambling habit?

THIS is where my term "the little people" comes from. Successful people never worry about 20 bucks here or a hundred bucks there. They don't belittle service workers, clerks, and anyone who works hard at annoying jobs for relatively little pay. They treat everyone they come in contact with, with respect, because they aren't constantly battling financial challenges like 35 yr. old big mouth, obnoxious yuppies.

Again, if credit scores are still important to you after age 60, you are a loser.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    They don't belittle service workers, clerks, and anyone who works hard at annoying jobs for relatively little pay. They treat everyone they come in contact with, with respect
    This is quite true. It's the nouveau riche insecure in their position, who put down anyone less fortunate. And some of those waiters and bellhops might someday be more wealthy than we are anyway.

There is of course at least one obvious exception. UNKewlJ deserves all the scorn that may be heaped on those narrow shoulders! He brought it all on himself.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    With no offense intended to anyone, what kind of person goes on an anonymous gambling forum & brags about their credit score?

Who the fuck cares?

If people have great credit scores, more power to them.

If they have bad credit scores more power to them also because they probably screwed over one of the big megabanks in the process.

But really, who cares lol?

Right. Complete agreement. Even if the brag is a response to someone trying to undermine "gambling credibility" by mentioning that the same person doesn't pay their real estate taxes on time each year. Kind of ridiculous.

So who's to be chastised here? The moron who uses a single data point to try to publicly profile someone's finances, or the person RESPONDING to that jab by pointing out that they have a better multiple data point credit score than the person making the initial abusive ad hominem comment? Pick your side.

All of it is irrelevant. The relevant point is that a champion of AP-ing, arguably the highest profile AP in Las Vegas for the last 20 years, is doing stuff I did for 40 years, and the response here has been, "What, is he broke?" LOL. Well, it's either that, or he's not broke.

Figure it out. I think what happens when maroons like tableplay get logically exposed is that they go all ad hominem, grasping for any stupid irrelevant detail rather than explaining how they could be so incredibly wrong about something germane to gambling.

Sports gambling operates on a volume and level way beyond all of the trivial blackjack, machine play, AP-ing discussed here. Deal with reality. What Munchkin is doing makes perfect sense. His reputation provides the gravitas he needs to do so, he has the intimate knowledge of how to do it, and in many ways, it may indeed be a step up financially. If you had some sense of his history with sports betting or how much he generally wagers offshore and on-shore, and I have that sense, you'd understand this.

I apologize if tableplay's sports gambling ignorance has ruffled any feathers. But he is a sports-gambling maroon. He literally has no idea about much of anything, but he tries to insert his alleged "AP" expertise into every subject.

His idiotic comments about Mr. Munchkin's finances are much more stupid than anything he's written about me. Munchkin and I, by the way, are real, public people who have made their livings gambling for decades. Tableplay is some anonymous nine-letter handle.

As I said, pick a side.
    Munchkin is not doing what you’ve done for the past 40 years. He’s multi-accounting. You are dead set against multi-accounting. He’s not handicapping. He uses computer generated numbers that are given to him. His main job is to find accounts. Do you remember Curtis saying he’d like to get in on it. Munch shot back “can you get me accounts?”

Multi accounting sports and multi accounting slot cards are similar. The person that owns the sports account gets a percentage of the earn. The person whose names is on the slot card gets either a flat fee or a percentage. Both plays are highly lucrative. But don’t tell redietz.

Redietz has a problem when it comes to Munch. He once said “do you really think the books are afraid of Dancer and Munchkin?” Then he had lunch with Munch and referred to him as “a real AP” and other illusory names.

So now Munch has exposed himself as a multi accounter. Something redietz has been preaching against forever. Munch has given a ton of credibility to the concept of multi accounting. That’s got to chap the Ditz’ balls.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Redietz gets shit because he told everyone to use our real name. So someone finds his delinquency. It is on him.

Rediet crapped all over multiaccounting then totally flips the script because he had lunch with some dude. Good stuff.

I'm not bragging but the wife and uncle have over 800.
    I played the pump and dump strategy.
    When I was in my early 20s I maxed out everything.
    My credit score went down to something like 550 lol.
    As time went by, like 20 years, the defaults rectified, and I piggy backed on a bunch of other people's credit cards and loans.
    Now my credit score is around 740 or so.
    Time to burn it all down again
    I like this Free Play game.
    Never take me alive... copper!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    "https://youtu.be/W-XA5uyL1Ns?t=50"

"https://youtu.be/W-XA5uyL1Ns?t=50"
    Looks like fun.
    I think I have played this one but not 100% sure.
    Nice Touch with the Drug Rat, Loan Shark, Machine Gun Croc and Diamond Weasel.
    The Batman history/trivia about this machine was a good read.

I'm not bragging but the wife and uncle have over 800.
    I played the pump and dump strategy.
    When I was in my early 20s I maxed out everything.
    My credit score went down to something like 550 lol.
    As time went by, like 20 years, the defaults rectified, and I piggy backed on a bunch of other people's credit cards and loans.
    Now my credit score is around 740 or so.
    Time to burn it all down again
    I like this Free Play game.
    Fat fuck working on getting his credit score as low as his weight is high.

So easy to spot him on Fremont, not many that fat waddling around looking homeless, but knowing he’s not because the homeless just don’t get that fat.

Thread Information