Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bet on Kamala.....

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

And now Abe is being remembered for sucking cock. Sad what happened to his legacy, but hey, he made the choice to take it in the mouth and hoo hoo.
    Seriously? Is this a thing?

As to what is presidential or not - many many many look up to Trump. He's told thousands of lies by now publicly. This has noticeably changed the ethics of the people who worship him, IMO.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...men-rcna169363
    Yea I googled after I read this .. lol somehow went under my radar. My only thought was -I wonder how many of these scholars are gay ? but you know there are a lot of gay dudes so statistically speaking some presidents are likely...
    Last edited by accountinquestion; Today at 07:43 AM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Seriously? Is this a thing?

As to what is presidential or not - many many many look up to Trump. He's told thousands of lies by now publicly. This has noticeably changed the ethics of the people who worship him, IMO.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-...men-rcna169363
    Many many many people look up to Trump because they see him for the very caring, very compassionate guy he really is. He helps many many people in need, which is why he's always being invited to ceremonies for veterans who died serving our country, to speak at eulogies and for victims of illegal aliens that the Biden-Harris administration allowed into this country, and as a representative for the families of fallen law enforcement officers around the country.

Few people know Trump chartered and paid for a flight for Nelson Mandela and his entourage to come to the US after being released from prison, while Joe Biden falsely claimed he traveled to S. Africa to help the guy get out. And how many people know that during Trump's visit to the stricken areas in the aftermath of the 2 latest hurricanes--where he donated several million dollars to citizens who lost everything--he also had the integrity to give $100,000 towards the effort of finding/helping/saving dogs left behind by cruel and assinine owners.

Would Kamala do any of this even if she had the resources? OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T. All she knows how to do is claim "Trump's like Hitler!" which is one of many reasons why she hasn't a chance of winning.
    Wow I sense you believe yourself.

I did a quick search because I found it unlikely he gave millions away. All I see is he setup a gofundme. I also saw lots of historic articles about how trump almost never puts up his own money but is always taking credit. He's done this forever.

In a post truth world - the truth doesnt matter.

Vance is the one who compared Trump to Hitler, Rob. Now we have a oligarch lined up spreading similar bullshit just yesterday.

If kamala called him that she's just jumping on the bandwagon.

Inflation was sparked by the world-wide covid epidemic, not due to political machinations by Biden.

Trump is a convicted felon, convicted of crimes of dishonesty and sexual assault; one would think that Americans would say "Oooooh, he's tainted." hold their noses and walk away: but no, half are willing to disregard these telling results of our legal system due to a cult-like belief in what they falsely consider a Fearless Leader, Herr Trump.

Trump is simply "no good."

Alas, Kamala is a bit of an empty shell, a venal hack.

Vote Libertarian!
    What, Me Worry?

Lol still being so fucking simian.

As the rich gain more wealth relatively theyll pay even more taxes. So?

Still believing in trickle down..do you not notice how tech goes into getting rid of jobs? The rich aren't Gandalf with a jib making wand.

You are a good porch n.

Didn't understand math your whole life and no chance of it now.
    If you want to impress us then give all your wealth to native Americans and slave descendants then take your white ass back to Europe. Otherwise STFU.
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Inflation was sparked by the world-wide covid epidemic, not due to political machinations by Biden.

Trump is a convicted felon, convicted of crimes of dishonesty and sexual assault; one would think that Americans would say "Oooooh, he's tainted." hold their noses and walk away: but no, half are willing to disregard these telling results of our legal system due to a cult-like belief in what they falsely consider a Fearless Leader, Herr Trump.

Vote Libertarian!
    Two things caused the inflation. Biden turned off the oil spigots and the Inflation Reduction Act. Should be known as the Inflation Explosion Act.

Gas is down from its peak of about $5 a gallon. That’s because Biden seen he fucked up and quietly started reinstituting Trump oil policies. But nothing could be done about the 6 trillion dollars that Biden printed and threw into the economy with the Inflation Explosion Act. To much money chasing too few goods combined with the price of oil caused Biden’s massive inflation.

Trumps convictions will not get by Supreme Court scrutiny.

P.S. You’re not a libertarian. You’re a liberal
    Challenge to redietz. We bet every NFL regular season game. You make the picks. If you lay the fav I get 2 extra points. If you take the dog I get a 2 point discount. Easy pickings for you.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm a liberal?

Could have fooled me.

I vote Libertarian just to be oppositionally defiant, not because I believe in all they believe in.

Were I forced to choose I'd prefer to vote for a (ahem) "sane" republican candidate espousing moderate policies but there ain't one running.

Harris is too "progressive," pandering to the poor and the unsuccessful, i.e. the "Gimme something for nothing" crowd.
    What, Me Worry?

Vote Libertarian!
    Regardless of the cause of inflation, having Joy will not alleviate it.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Vote Libertarian!
    Two things caused the inflation. Biden turned off the oil spigots and the Inflation Reduction Act. Should be known as the Inflation Explosion Act.

Gas is down from its peak of about $5 a gallon. That’s because Biden seen he fucked up and quietly started reinstituting Trump oil policies. But nothing could be done about the 6 trillion dollars that Biden printed and threw into the economy with the Inflation Explosion Act. To much money chasing too few goods combined with the price of oil caused Biden’s massive inflation.

Trumps convictions will not get by Supreme Court scrutiny.

Don't forget ol'dumbass (Biden) raided the oil strategic reserve ( designed for global shutdowns, not economic stupidity) to reduce prices. Also, Trump wanted to add to the reserve when oil the price went way down at the beginning of COVID. Who shot that idea down - Schumer.
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Harris is too "progressive," pandering to the poor and the unsuccessful, i.e. the "Gimme something for nothing" crowd.
    You are writing a story, get the lingo right.

It’s “GIBBS Me somefin”

One of my big beefs with Biden and the democrats concerns their pushing EV's.

I'm a fossil fuel fan, myself.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    oh my god, there's literally a politics subforum robert!
    But his opening post contained a shout out to Tasha, therefore it's appropriate for the Vegas forum. The logic being that Tasha's main pastime is interacting virtually with people who live in or have heard of Vegas.

Thread Information