Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Singer vs. james40

(NOTE FROM DAN DRUFF: I moved these posts from another thread. This little fight can play out over here.... Enjoy!)

================================================

I love it when I irritate the fools here! For online entertainment loaded with hate and jealousy, does it get any better than this!?

For example: wanna get a reaction out of james40? Couldn't have done a better job if I pulled on his little penis
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-07-2017 at 05:19 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I love it when I irritate the fools here! For online entertainment loaded with hate and jealousy, does it get any better than this!?

For example: wanna get a reaction out of james40? Couldn't have done a better job if I pulled on his little penis
    I saw your wife so I fully understand your desire to pull on another mans penis.

Again, I just don't swing that way. I don't think you should feel ashamed though, come out and be proud.

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    I saw your wife so I fully understand your desire to pull on another mans penis.

Again, I just don't swing that way. I don't think you should feel ashamed though, come out and be proud.
    Rob has a chemical imbalance in his brain, perhaps.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Rob has a chemical imbalance in his brain, perhaps.
    He has made homosexual overtures to me several times, maybe he's hoping for a PM and a hookup on one of his trips to Tahoe. Alas, not my cup of tea, but I wish the old queen the best.

He has made homosexual overtures to me several times, maybe he's hoping for a PM and a hookup on one of his trips to Tahoe. Alas, not my cup of tea, but I wish the old queen the best.
    I missed these overtures. Would you mind copying one of them here for the rest of us to see... and enjoy? LOL

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Here's the overture, Alan.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I missed these overtures. Would you mind copying one of them here for the rest of us to see... and enjoy? LOL
    You missed the mention of his pulling on my penis??? It is the first time I've had a guy offer me a hand-job on the internet. Overture, that was a screaming leap from the closet.

There are others, but I have a life and I'm not combing through the guys 5,000 plus posts to find them.

I don't think that was an overture. It was more of an insult.

I don't think that was an overture. It was more of an insult.
    The man is thinking and writing about my penis Alan, creepy and gay.

The man is thinking and writing about my penis Alan, creepy and gay.
    Indeed...very disturbing...probably dreams about it too

Let me assure you of this: when a thug makes this demand "gimme the $20,000 by noon tomorrow or I cut your balls off" it is not a gay comment.

Let me assure you of this: when a thug makes this demand "gimme the $20,000 by noon tomorrow or I cut your balls off" it is not a gay comment.
    So now he's a thug making a threat? Did the old troll ask you to be his spokesman or have you just taken on the roll of apologist for him?

He's a creepy almost 70 year old man that talked about pulling on my penis. You've twice now tried to cover for him and I'm not buying it. He's not a thug making a threat, he's a creepy guy I would not leave alone around my kids.

You are absurd James40. I don't know you, but I know Rob.

If someone called you a "dickhead" would you think that was a gay advance?

If it came from Rob, yes.

ROB is a FLAMER !!

Now you guys are as bad as Rob. LOL

Now you guys are as bad as Rob. LOL
    That's pretty harsh.

Joe Paterno knew Jerry Sandusky, so what? If he had called me a name yes that would be an insult.

How about we change the word "pulling" to "sucking", still just name calling?

Good luck defending him.

If I may speak for everyone here in an effort to be politically correct:

"Not that there's anything wrong with that".

Exactimundo. Rob likes schlongs. Nothing wrong with that.

Thread Information