Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: I found something

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    This is true, and this hasn't been explained...
    Alan...you claim that you're not married, but you posted a picture of yourself getting married at a craps table.

Does that make you a liar? Is an explanation really necessary?
    Last edited by coach belly; 03-24-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Alan...you claim that you're not married, but you posted a picture of yourself getting married at a craps table.

Does that make you a liar? Is an explanation really necessary?
    I got divorced.

Rob says he never plays deuces wild. If he played it he should say so and explain why, when it goes against everything he's said.

The coach is always right, but I don't know Rob Singer personally...I know him only as the character that he plays on this forum.

Alan has met the guy, considers him a friend, and has explained many times that Rob is not really the persona that he portrays on the forums.

I've seen the videos with Alan, and Rob seems fine to me, not nasty at all.

You seem to take him very seriously...you've even threatened to kill him...but your feud with him goes way back, long before I found this site.

I wonder...who started the shit between the two of you?

I know this much, when I first started reading this forum Singer was constantly being called a liar.

I read back through the older threads, and couldn't find anything Singer wrote that I would consider a lie,
    so I asked "What lies has Rob Singer told?"

I was immediately attacked...called a sock puppet, a liar myself, and continue to be subjected to innuendo made by a bunch of immature insecure wormm fans.

You all bring Singer's name up because Rob Singer is in your head...that's obvious.
    Not personally, only intimately, right Coach?

Rob says he never plays deuces wild.
    Did he say that he's never played deuces wild?

I don't play ice hockey...but my mother has home movies of me playing ice hockey.

Does that make me a liar?
    Last edited by coach belly; 03-24-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    Not personally, only intimately, right Coach?
    I don't know what you mean by "intimately".

You are crying out for help...go talk to a therapist.

Did he say that he's never played deuces wild?

I don't play ice hockey...but my mother has home movies of me playing ice hockey.

Does that make me a liar?
    Great analogy asswipe

Great analogy asswipe
    Get help, freak...you and your sissy emojis.

What are you gonna use next, a little pink poptart doggie wagging his tail?

Get help, freak...you and your sissy emojis.

What are you gonna use next, a little pink poptart doggie wagging his tail?
    Awwww, don`t get angry Coach...you gonna cwy?....I told you over a year ago that I was gonna be your worst nightmare after you were rude and falsely accused me of being someone else when I first joined....Now may I suggest you go fill your plate up with another helping of Singer Sausage and quit acting like a lil hooker ...D:

I told you over a year ago that I was gonna be your worst nightmare
    Over a year ago?...your join date is Jan 2017.

You're obviously deranged...it must be computer day at the funny farm.

02-23-2016 05:41 PM #48
    BiloxiBill is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    That post wasn't in this thread, but you still still found it and replied within 10 minutes...almost like you were looking for a post of mine to reply to.

You're busted again, even the childish name-calling gives you away. Adults don't write stuff like that.
    It was posted in the thread right below this one...what was I supposed to do,not look at it?..Do you have to be some super sleuth to find posts where someone makes a stupid comment?...and adults dont use childish name calling,but call others donkeys,weasels and ditz`s?..Give it up numbnuts,you have now started in on me without provocation or cause,so I think I will be your worst nightmare

This jar your memory any numbnuts?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Keep making it up mickey. You have a toilet-bowl life, so we know reality doesn't flush very well.

You're nothing but an alcoholic who drinks because there just ain't much else to do when you're stuck in a hole like Montana with no money left after pouring the govt. handouts into the keno machines every month. So writing about drunks who buy bars and fail because they drink with patrons and perform illegal acts turns a bum like you on, but doesn't impress anybody with a brain or a sense of doing what's right. And now the barkeep is a WWII hero! Do you ever read the bs you put into print?
    You will find my name in his obit, Rob. BTW, do you ever read the bs you put into print?

Name:  WP_20170324_19_40_41_Pro.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  531.0 KB

I don't know why Rob decides he knows more about a person than someone who knows the person. Part of Rob's gig is to "opine" and present as fact things he knows nothing about. That's a tad arrogant, a bit narcissistic, and exposes him as not knowing what he claims to know.

It's really poor when he goes after deceased people. Gaming Today took heat due to his propensity.

This jar your memory
    OK...so you are the Donkey...AKA LoneStarHorse.

I remember you...Druff kicked you to the curb a year ago, and you found a way to get back on?

Good for you...you still owe me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue.

It's about time you settled up, so let's make that happen.

AC...Vegas...New Orleans...but please no Montana bullshit.

Let's make a plan...and maybe Alan can come film this meeting.

Rob how about clearing up the Deuces Wild issue?

Rob how about clearing up the Deuces Wild issue?
    The last 1 or 2 times I brought it up, he didn't even make note it was brought up. Let's see what happens this time!

A) He will ignore it.
    B) He'll start criticizing me/Alan/etc. for something that has nothing to do with his play of DW or lack thereof. Something about family, wife, girlfriend, gambling addiction/degenerate, etc. as well.
    C) He'll figure out a way to squeeze himself out of it. Sorta like the ol' "Oh, I bought 2 RVs, not 1."
    D) He'll go after me for making this post, only focusing on the 1 vs 2 RVs thing I just mentioned (or go after 1 specific unrelated thing, perhaps my "20 year old beater car" vs his new hellfire tomcat) and ignore everything else.
    E) Other (this includes not posting for a while or posting very little) // multiple of the above.

Side note: Since we're talking about Rob, how's that Tomcat or Tomahawk (sounds like a motorcycle but maybe it was a car?) or whatever it is that you bought? I'm sad we haven't heard much about it. Before it arrived, it seemed like that's all you talked about. I remember you ordering it and waiting for it to be delivered (huh?), but don't remember seeing all the pics nor stories once it came in. Perhaps I missed those threads (my apologies in advance).
    Last edited by RS__; 03-25-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    The last 1 or 2 times I brought it up, he didn't even make note it was brought up. Let's see what happens this time!

A) He will ignore it.
    B) He'll start criticizing me/Alan/etc. for something that has nothing to do with his play of DW or lack thereof. Something about family, wife, girlfriend, gambling addiction/degenerate, etc. as well.
    C) He'll figure out a way to squeeze himself out of it. Sorta like the ol' "Oh, I bought 2 RVs, not 1."
    D) He'll go after me for making this post, only focusing on the 1 vs 2 RVs thing I just mentioned (or go after 1 specific unrelated thing, perhaps my "20 year old beater car" vs his new hellfire tomcat) and ignore everything else.
    E) Other (this includes not posting for a while or posting very little) // multiple of the above.

Side note: Since we're talking about Rob, how's that Tomcat or Tomahawk (sounds like a motorcycle but maybe it was a car?) or whatever it is that you bought? I'm sad we haven't heard much about it. Before it arrived, it seemed like that's all you talked about. I remember you ordering it and waiting for it to be delivered (huh?), but don't remember seeing all the pics nor stories once it came in. Perhaps I missed those threads (my apologies in advance).

Good catch, RS. It's like paraphrasing that line from Conan Doyle's "Silver Blaze" story.

Inspector: Is there anything else that you'd care to bring to my attention?
    Sherlock Holmes: The curious incident of Rob's Hellcat photos.
    Inspector: Rob posted no Hellcat photos.
    Sherlock Holmes: That is the curious incident.

OK...so you are the Donkey...AKA LoneStarHorse.

I remember you...Druff kicked you to the curb a year ago, and you found a way to get back on?

Good for you...you still owe me a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue.

It's about time you settled up, so let's make that happen.

AC...Vegas...New Orleans...but please no Montana bullshit.

Let's make a plan...and maybe Alan can come film this meeting.
    Hey shitforbrains, I don`t owe you anything, and I don`t know who any Lonestarhorse is.....But sadly, it appears I`m not very far off the mark on you....."You are a donkey"..."let`s make some plans"..."please let`s make this happen"...."maybe Alan can film us"........WTF?????......I,Sir, do not roll that way, but it`s quite obvious to the world now that you do.....stick to shaking your pom-poms and lifting your skirt for Singer, not me

What deuces wild issue Alan? If I missed it then it's because I don't read every thread every day if they begin to disinterest me. If it's about me never playing DW: it's not a game used in any of my strategies because it lacks multiple high end winning hands outside if the royal. I HAVE played the game only twice in my life out of curiosity. It is truly a game of losers.
    :

Mickey, the point is you only know how to make up characters and characterizations that fit into your "folklore of yesteryear" agenda because your life is a total, inimitable failure....and the only ways you can "escape" this disaster is to either binge-drink or make up stories about your version of what life should be like--only you're so out of it you consistently set the bar ridiculously low compared to how normal, decent people would set it.

It's called a Hellcat Charger RS__...and it's right here in my garage where the Azera was (which I now jeep in S. Dakota since it's a better all-weather vehicle) next to the Lexus that cost MORE than the Dodge did, that I posted a picture of with me in the past. Remember? And if you're longing for a picture then let's see one of your beater

Oh the two RV's that's also still in RS__'s head----here it is again (and if I remember correctly, pics of them have been posted just to piss envious losers in life like you off even further!) First one I bought I dumped back on the dealer's lot after a year or so because it was horrible. We then went up to Oregon and had a custom rig built for us that left nothing out.

If you tried and tried and saved and saved, you MAY be able to get a custom bicycle built (snicker...snicker...)
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-25-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking Rob's favorite song is "Material Girl."

Thread Information