Thread: Hot Sucker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    3. The 4 Queens

Even though they have downgraded many things this place is still a gem for Quarter or Dollar VP.

The mail will roll in slowly... it will take about 4 months for it to catch and this goes for Binions as well.

IMO I would say that your best play if you don't mind playing at the bar dealing with bartenders is the 10/6 DD at the dollar level. You will get the full points which will give you a .3/.7 % cash/comp ratio added to your 100% game. Some real tight players still like to play the DB at 16 dollars coin in for 1 point or even the JoB. If you really want to get aggressive you can play the 100 play that is 98.5% payback but you can get the coin in faster and the mail rolling.

The max you can get is 100 every two weeks and for locals you will get 100 comp added to your account every two months. They do have special months like this March where they only do Free Play and they give you the whole thing up front. You want to put in around 4000 to 8000 points to get things rolling at a decent level which will translate to either 32k/64k coin in or if your doing the 16 for 1 your going to be putting in 64k/128k.

You will get the tournament invites and the room invite along with the Super Bowl and New Years Eve if you can stand it. I for one don't like having to show up for two sessions of tournament play but it is worth it in the long run but it is something like a 5% chance to make the money. They do give you a free play offer if you show up for both sessions which is like 10 or 20 dollars. Usually you have a field of around 200 players with 10 spots paid.

A few other things I could mention but this will suffice and get you started.
    Last edited by monet; 02-19-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Thread Information