Originally Posted by monet View Post
Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
Larry, you are a harasser. All you do is harass me.
That is because LarryS doesn't give a shit about learning how to win at gambling or care about gambling forums in general. He is only here for entertainment like his Confederate Pals just stirring the Pot so they can have a good laugh. Don't take it too personal Tasha. LarryS thinks the Jews suffered more than the Bolsheviks or the Native Americans and the Africans. He clearly only looks at things subjectively compared to objectively. He also is sweet on Singer and Regnis (who most likely is Singer) and Mrs. V and the other Confederates. He also doesn't understand how to look at a progressive that says 499 and must hit by 500. MC had to draw him a picture to help him understand the concept. This guy is too busy pushing legal pharmaceuticals and profiting from people who don't even need said medication.
The old james bond has a hard on for jews. Its ok, it must be tough to on the one hand hate jews and then pray to a jewish god. How fucked up that must be. One day he is james bond , the tough guy, giving the finger to the IRS......tossing bills to the homeless........calling himself a "bad guy" a "liar' a "cheat".....look at me everyone "I am no damn good". And then he wants to post here and be credibile with his comments.
You cant have it both ways. You cant declare yourself to be a liar, and then continue to post"the truth". You have as much credibility as Nathan. NATHAN IS A PROVEN LIAR, AND YOU ARE A DECLARED LIAR.

ALL THE SAME......a liar is a liar is a liar

now run along and shield that 750 k from the IRS..