It's funny, but watching the meltdown going on around here is nearly like how the liberal media responded when there was no collusion or obstruction of justice against Trump. I should be honored.

I understand mickey hanging his head in shame over just the mere thought of him not being included in this. Maybe if he didn't copy and paste and post word-for-word from WoO all these years perhaps? And I see how terribly desperate poor kew is by wanting and needing one of his conspiracy theories to be true here. Could be if he posted his proof that my most recent "straight thru the heart" jackpot is "fake", maybe he wouldn't have to keep trying to convince himself of it and he could get back on track making up his internet forum character and existence that so rules his little life.

And has anyone noticed the SHOCK! around here since axel came on and said he could make up his OWN mind on this? What? He doesn't need jbjb, redietz, RS, mickey, spock, kew, boz, or max to turn it into an emotional issue for him?

This is why I chose to ask axel to have this discussion. Although I battle just about everybody including him, I can tell he has an actual head on his shoulders, and the people I've asked about him do confirm this. If you people do succeed in talking him out of meeting with me, you'll only be depriving him in several ways. You're all good at hate, lying, envy, twisted spin etc. But good always prevails.