Home from a long weekend of camping in the Canyon. Pretty damn cold at night. booked 3 months ago and didn't know we would have 20 degree colder weather than usual. What are you going to do. Can't argue with Mother Nature. And I am proud to say I didn't waste 1 single minute online reading this crap. Looks like the same crap as when I left. The exception would be Dan Druff has finally shared his thoughts after 31 pages. Way to go Dan. Who said he was a lazy Canadian?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
- If you find a glitch in a machine which makes it behave contrary to how it was intended, then I feel that's cheating and is wrong. An example was the Game King "double up" case. The guys busted for this deserved it. They were basically doing the same thing as repeatedly using an ATM which is overpaying. They're just lucky that the government was stupid and charged them with crimes which didn't apply to the case (lol computer hacking).
Although it took a while, I agree with our forum owner. He is spot on. I always liked that guy.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
Unowme, you’re getting me mixed up with someone else. I have never said exploiting a bug in a slot machine is unethical. In fact, I’ve said I’d probably do the same thing if I found one, but I think I’d be smarter than Kane and Nestor in how I exploited it.
Bob21 don't confused whether something is unethical or wrong with the fact that "you would do it". I think that has happened a lot in this thread. AP's want to do this play, precisely because they ARE AP's. They want to find a reason that it is ok (justify). But I refuse to believe that most of you really don't know the difference in right or wrong. IF this is really the case then Monet is right and I am wrong in that AP's really are just generally "bad" people. Or maybe it is "bad" people are drawn to AP. Either way. Sad. I don't believe that.