Thread: Oh, How Much Better Can This Get?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mickey I wish it were myths but everything is cold hard facts. I just hope when it is time for him to go he goes peacefully.

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Mickey I wish it were myths but everything is cold hard facts. I just hope when it is time for him to go he goes peacefully.
    That’s another myth you are creating. When your time is up another president is sworn in. You lefties just can’t help it with the delusional thinking. It won’t fly with working Americans.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post

Trump has accomplished more in 2 1/2 years than any president has done in 8. That’s just cold hard facts that lefties choose to ignore.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information