Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And ....I just got banned from Vegas Fanatics... O.O..

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

DT is a really good website!
    When are you going to comment of the rumors you robbed a Miami Subs of $248?
    What? Never happened!
    Maybe I got the amount wrong, but I swear it's true. I promise!

When are you going to comment of the rumors you robbed a Miami Subs of $248?
    What? Never happened!
    Nope, I never robbed any place!

What? Never happened!
    Just kept the cash out of a wallet you found.

Says a lot about you. Any decent person would have returned the wallet and sucked cock if they really needed money. A dollar earned is always much better than a dollar stolen. But decency isn't part of you, sadly.

Says a lot about you. Any decent person would have returned the wallet and sucked cock if they really needed money. A dollar earned is always much better than a dollar stolen. But decency isn't part of you, sadly.
    Well, I do have some sort of decency, having enough morals to not use the bank cards or use the ID card! I turned those in! And only took the cash! And if you recall correctly, I mentioned possible plans to delete those wallet posts(I mentioned having half a mind to delete them but thought I might come across as a Coward if I did so) but I had to go to work and on my break , I saw my name in Red and I was already suspended at the time I was working. So there was no way even if I seriously decided to delete those posts and be possibly considered a Coward, I would have been able to do so since I have been suspended since Saturday Morning for doing a stupid bump of one of my threads.
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-04-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Well, I do have some sort of decency, having enough morals to not use the bank cards or use the ID card! I turned those in!
    Maybe you should just quit Walgreen's. You'd make more money going into the stores on the overnight shift and just take cartloads of stuff which you could then resell. My understanding is the employees can't do anything and the cops don't even show up. Some of the Florida Walgreen's are getting hit for 5k a night. You seem to have the necessary experience 😉

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Well, I do have some sort of decency, having enough morals to not use the bank cards or use the ID card! I turned those in!
    Maybe you should just quit Walgreen's. You'd make more money going into the stores on the overnight shift and just take cartloads of stuff which you could then resell. My understanding is the employees can't do anything and the cops don't even show up. Some of the Florida Walgreen's are getting hit for 5k a night. You seem to have the necessary experience ��

Uh, I'm not a Criminal... :/

If you took money from someone who's identity was available to you then you have made a criminal act.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    If you took money from someone who's identity was available to you then you have made a criminal act.
    I was going through one of my weird phases when I admitted that I took money for myself out of a wallet that had ID and bank cards in it and returned the bank cards and ID.... IIRC, I did say I was considering deleting those wallet posts but felt I'd look like a Coward if I did that...

I was going through one of my weird phases when I admitted that I took money for myself out of a wallet that had ID and bank cards in it and returned the bank cards and ID.... IIRC, I did say I was considering deleting those wallet posts but felt I'd look like a Coward if I did that...
    Instead of looking like a coward you have proven yourself a criminal.
    Don't hide from your calling in life. It is time for you to do what you do best.

I think you should find a worthy homeless person to give 3x what you stole if you wish to absolve yourself of your sin and turn over a new leaf. Or you could send me what you stole and I will make a donation on your behalf to my favorite charity.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 11-06-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Don't hide from your calling in life. It is time for you to do what you do best.

I think you should find a worthy homeless person to give 3x what you stole if you wish to absolve yourself of your sin and turn over a new leaf. Or you could send me what you stole and I will make a donation on your behalf to my favorite charity.
    I kind of made it up by finding exactly $200 in a public place and still turning it in to a Staff Member... Later I was told that the owner of that $200 came back looking for it and I was seen on camera picking it up and returning it to a Staff Member who made sure it waa given back to the original owner.. I really could have used that $200 as I was struggling right before my payday, but I still decided to do the right thing and turn it in... I found a wallet wirh money, ID and bank cards once again in a public place amd turned in everything instead of taking out the money for myself unlike last time. Once again I was struggling before payday amd could have used the cash, but once again decided to do the right thing and turn in everything that time....

I kind of made it up by finding exactly $200 in a public place and still turning it in to a Staff Member... Later I was told that the owner of that $200 came back looking for it and I was seen on camera picking it up and returning it to a Staff Member who made sure it waa given back to the original owner.. I really could have used that $200 as I was struggling right before my payday, but I still decided to do the right thing and turn it in... I found a wallet wirh money, ID and bank cards once again in a public place amd turned in everything instead of taking out the money for myself unlike last time. Once again I was struggling before payday amd could have used the cash, but once again decided to do the right thing and turn in everything that time....
    One good deed does not override the other thing...you’re a thief and that’s that

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

One good deed does not override the other thing...you’re a thief and that’s that
    Two good deeds actually. Turned in money I really could have used twice...

To be honest, I had gotten a little sick when I wrote about taking the money out of the wallet the first time.... And I was in a weird phase that day...After I felt better I mentioned seriously considering deleting those posts....

To be honest, I had gotten a little sick when I wrote about taking the money out of the wallet the first time.... And I was in a weird phase that day...After I felt better I mentioned seriously considering deleting those posts....
    Doesn't matter. What matters is you stole the money. Since the wallet had ID there is no doubt you are a criminal. Own it.

Doesn't matter. What matters is you stole the money. Since the wallet had ID there is no doubt you are a criminal. Own it.
    That was YEARS ago when I did that and have since returned everything when I find wallets with money in them....

That was YEARS ago when I did that and have since returned everything when I find wallets with money in them....
    Ok, you're a reformed criminal then. Or maybe just a temporarily dormant criminal until the right opportunity presents itself. Either way highly suspect.

Ok, you're a reformed criminal then. Or maybe just a temporarily dormant criminal until the right opportunity presents itself. Either way highly suspect.

We know that I am a bit Morally questionable.... I said a "Bit," not a lot.

If you find a wallet with money in it, try to give it directly to the person who lost it using the provided address on the driver's license or state-issued ID (if present) for example. If you turn the wallet into a cop instead, they'll just steal the money and who knows what else.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    If you find a wallet with money in it, try to give it directly to the person who lost it using the provided address on the driver's license or state-issued ID (if present) for example. If you turn the wallet into a cop instead, they'll just steal the money and who knows what else.
    About what you said, when I mentioned on the other website that I had taken out the money out and turned in the ID and bank cards and wallet to a local police station, a Poster said something like, "You would have completely deserved it for the original owner of all those cards and the money to later come to the Police Station for their wallet and go after you for their money!" Uh,not being a complete Idiot, when the Police asked me if I wanted to leave personal information, I politely declined and they took the wallet back with anonymity....
    Last edited by Tasha; 11-06-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Got banned from another Gambling Website yesterday and just found out today I am banned from another Gambling Website that I hadn't logged into for about 4 years before deciding to log in today.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information