Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling TR companion cards

I want to buy a companion card as well. I am Vegas based.

Originally Posted by skyscanner View Post
    I want to buy a companion card as well. I am Vegas based.
    I will not be Seven Stars after the end of this month so I can't help you. But I'm curious what you are willing to pay? Those with Seven Stars in 2019 will need to know. Thanks and good luck.

$900 will be in LV March 2019 on.

Yes, had a SS companion for a number of years, due to unfortunate circumstances, my Buddy unable to get to that level for 2019.In LV for biz.a number of times a year.

Originally Posted by Slash22 View Post
    Is $900 what you're willing to pay for a companion card? That seems very high unless for some reason you need free parking a lot.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by Slash22 View Post
    Is $900 what you're willing to pay for a companion card? That seems very high unless for some reason you need free parking a lot.
    Yes use that benefit and the lounges frequently.still no one interested?????

If I were still Seven Stars I'd sell you mine. But per the new rules Seven Stars Companions cannot bring a guest into Diamond Lounges.

I am in Atlantic City currently and I am interested in buying a companion card for 2019. Please let me know.

My 7* companion card is available. I'll be in Vegas this month. Message me if interested.

Originally Posted by RRLover View Post
    My 7* companion card is available. I'll be in Vegas this month. Message me if interested.
    I have one available as well. Please PM if interested.

I’m interested in buying 7 star companion status. I’m in AC, lmk.

Originally Posted by skinsfan1986 View Post
    Originally Posted by RRLover View Post
    I have one available as well. Please PM if interested.
    I have a 7* companion card available as well.

I'm in NJ and can travel to any of the Atlantic City properties and Harrah's Philadelphia.

Mine is still available as well. Can do Philadelphia May 29 or June 11, Baltimore mid June or will be in Vegas at the end of June - if interested please PM.

Anyone has one available to sell for this year?

Mine is available. PM to discuss if interested.

I have a Seven Stars companion card available. I will be in Las Vegas next week, staying at Caesars Palace. Will need to be able to pick up the card on 2/13, 2/14 or 2/15. The companion card is NOT for sale but is being offered at no charge as a thank you for the information I have received from this board. I am a long time lurker but finally registered an account to post this. I want it go to someone who will get value from it, so please don't ask for it if you will only use it on a single trip. I also want it to go to someone who will not cause a scene or get in a fist fight in the lounge, etc. so please only ask for it if your momma taught you to act right. I will be the sole judge of which "applicant" should be the recipient of the card.

FYI I was able talk them into doing a companion card for someone who wasn't physically present with me, and in fact that person picked it up in another state. This was a few years ago, though. But that's a possible option if the person can't make it from 2/13-2/15.

I should also mention that, unless you are going to use Diamond/Seven Stars lounges, there's not much point to get a Seven Stars companion card if you're already Diamond. It's better to give this to someone who is Gold or Platinum.

Anyway, if you can't find anyone who wants this, I might be able to find a Vegas local I know who would appreciate it.

Thanks for this generous offer.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by jp0945 View Post
    I have a Seven Stars companion card available. I will be in Las Vegas next week, staying at Caesars Palace. Will need to be able to pick up the card on 2/13, 2/14 or 2/15. The companion card is NOT for sale but is being offered at no charge as a thank you for the information I have received from this board. I am a long time lurker but finally registered an account to post this. I want it go to someone who will get value from it, so please don't ask for it if you will only use it on a single trip. I also want it to go to someone who will not cause a scene or get in a fist fight in the lounge, etc. so please only ask for it if your momma taught you to act right. I will be the sole judge of which "applicant" should be the recipient of the card.
    If you have not found anyone to take the card I will be in Las Vegas on the 13th. I go to Vegas several times a year enjoy visiting the diamond lounge. Now that they charge points I have to really limit the amount of times I visit the lounge so this card would come in handy. If you already have someone who could use it more then no problem.

If this is still a thing...I have a Seven Star companion card good through Jan 2022 I'd be willing to sell. I'm located in AC and will be in Vegas May20th-June 6th. Message me if interested.

Back 2016 or 17 my wife had her 7* Companion issued to someone she did not know or authorize. To fix the problem they issued my wife a second player's number. This so TR could give out the proper Companion Card. They never did say who or where it got issued.

Thread Information